Pages:
Author

Topic: REEEEE: PussyGate, a Collection of Trump Investigations - page 20. (Read 4375 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-12/stocks-surge-senate-intel-committee-confirms-no-collusion

Maybe Buzzfeed can whip up some more horse shit for you to run with...

So turns out this investigation was horse shit all along... Flying Hellfish would rather we all forget.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
Problem is that he already made up his mind long ago, he considers trump guilty no matter what, look at the way he writes, things like ''well this investigation could take 4 more years, that's why he isn't convicted yet'' For me 2 years of investigation with virtually no results means most of the accusations against trump are bullshit, not saying that he is 100% not guilty but the more time passes the more innocent he looks, of course hellfish doesn't see it that way.
Right, But Flying_H is not alone, rather there are millions who think exactly this way. Who knows or cares how many.

It's exactly this type of thinking that's problematic.

It's a hateful rhetoric, generated and orchestrated by Hate_Central_Command, strictly for political purposes. Think in terms of Soros operations.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Problem is that he already made up his mind long ago, he considers trump guilty no matter what, look at the way he writes, things like ''well this investigation could take 4 more years, that's why he isn't convicted yet'' For me 2 years of investigation with virtually no results means most of the accusations against trump are bullshit, not saying that he is 100% not guilty but the more time passes the more innocent he looks, of course hellfish doesn't see it that way.

You know what is interesting regarding your last comment, is under the new sexual assault laws in Canada, if you were to accuse him of rape he would essentially have to prove he didn't rape you.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/metoo-as-i-say-not-as-i-do-bill-c-51-sexual-assault-law-in-canada-5089923

I suppose this is just the general trend of thinking of these types of people, everything is relative in the pursuit of their vision of social justice, even pillars of freedom and law.

Yeah that is pretty insane, it is like that in many places even though it's not a law but essentially anyone who is accused of rape is seen as guilty instantly, which is disgusting. It also seems extremely hard to prove you didn't rape someone, specially if you actually had sex with that person and that person decides to lie about it. I blame SJW's and feminism. Also women who got caught lying about it walked almost free, almost no punishments or really mild ones compared to what the man accused of rape would have gotten.

It is interesting how the same people who claim to care so much about rape victims have no issues with sending an innocent man to prison to actually be raped. It is almost as if they never cared about rape victims at all and only were using them as cover for their own ideological goals...
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

You know what is interesting regarding your last comment, is under the new sexual assault laws in Canada, if you were to accuse him of rape he would essentially have to prove he didn't rape you.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/metoo-as-i-say-not-as-i-do-bill-c-51-sexual-assault-law-in-canada-5089923

I suppose this is just the general trend of thinking of these types of people, everything is relative in the pursuit of their vision of social justice, even pillars of freedom and law.

Yeah that is pretty insane, it is like that in many places even though it's not a law but essentially anyone who is accused of rape is seen as guilty instantly, which is disgusting. It also seems extremely hard to prove you didn't rape someone, specially if you actually had sex with that person and that person decides to lie about it. I blame SJW's and feminism. Also women who got caught lying about it walked almost free, almost no punishments or really mild ones compared to what the man accused of rape would have gotten.

legendary
First Exclusion Ever

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
legendary
I'm going ahead and posting it here BEFORE Flying_H deletes it in the other thread.

Quote from: Flying Hellfish on December 18, 2018, 11:47:22 AM
Bye Bye Trump foundation!

Trump foundation agrees to shut down in response to a civil suit from NY AG!!!  Of particular note the suit continues and is seeking millions in damages along with blocking The crooked pussy grabber and his 3 retarded adult off spring from serving on any non profit board again!

Civil suits are not tied to criminal investigations.  What a crooked piece of shit, using charity money for himself.

“Our petition detailed a shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation — including unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more,” Underwood said in a statement. “This amounted to the Trump Foundation functioning as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump’s business and political interests.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/donald-trump-foundation-shut-down_us_5c191a2ee4b02d2cae8da4bb

Trump's life:  Deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, FOLD and claim victory.

Only the most simple of Trumpians can still deny the POTUS is a life long criminal.

Tipping point is incoming, the big blue investigatory orgy hasn't even started yet.

Trump is about to fold on his ownage of the Trump shutdown!  What kind of a retard owns a shutdown days before the holidays, he can't even get a rounding error amount of funding for his wall hehe!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump's NSA, General Flynn is in court and the judge asked the SCO if they could have charged Flynn with Treason, the judge told Flynn he arguably sold out his country.  Trump sure know's how to pick the stupidest criminals to fill his orbit!

My response...
This post and others of yours is indicative of the problem, not the solution. It's a childish vindictiveness and mob groupthink.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever

Though, shouldn't we consider everyone innocent until proven guility? I'd hate to live in a world where everyone has to prove themselves innocent.

The sword cuts both ways buddy <3
Innocent until proven guilty is not a defense to accusations, it's a right you have to not be convicted and punished without due process.

When Trump or an ally of his is convicted without due process you can scream innocent until proven guilty and you will have a lot of support.  Innocent until proven guilty does not mean accusations can not be leveled and it is not a defense once allegations are made.

Well, not really. For instance if I accuse you of raping me right now, you are considered innocent and it is a defense, you don't have to prove you didn't rape me, I have to prove you raped me.

Careful, he is touchy about that one.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever

Though, shouldn't we consider everyone innocent until proven guility? I'd hate to live in a world where everyone has to prove themselves innocent.

The sword cuts both ways buddy <3
Innocent until proven guilty is not a defense to accusations, it's a right you have to not be convicted and punished without due process.

When Trump or an ally of his is convicted without due process you can scream innocent until proven guilty and you will have a lot of support.  Innocent until proven guilty does not mean accusations can not be leveled and it is not a defense once allegations are made.

An accusation is still not evidence of anything either. Why is it no one can produce any evidence of Russian collusion?
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

What about it, as far as I know, not a single person involved in this has been nor have any of them even suggested that they were incarcerated or convicted without due process?

You and other liberals considered him guilty since day 1 which also made this whole investigation extremely bias against trump no matter what, even after a ton of fake news and evidence was proven to be, well, fake.

Not to mention the FBI trying to find any straw to gasp for to prosecute him or his supporters is the same FBI implicated in the same crimes they accuse him of, well before any accusations were ever made against Trump. It is amazing how much of the argument of the left relies on "NO U!"

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Except these are all manufactured process crimes designed for the sole purpose of political optics, CYA, and punishing those that dare support Trump to send a message dissent will not be tolerated. I know you don't realize it yet, but you are the baddies.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Oh don't you worry about that, he most certainly will have four more years Wink

Just like the dems wouldn't win 40 seats in the house right?

Don't be mad because you don't really believe the claims you make. You made the claim, all I did was tell you to put your money where your mouth is and you pussed out by trying to modify the terms because again, you don't actually believe what you say, you just think the ends justify the means.

Really is a shame you need to censor responses to make yourself look more clever than you really are...
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Didnt the fake news got caught lying again about Trump?

No, but what does that have to do with the evidence provided by the OSC in the form of a 7 count indictment of another person in Trumps personal orbit (for 30 years).

If you take a few minutes and read the actual indictment you can see the indictment is not based on the "fake media" but instead actual honest to goodness real emails, texts, tweets, testimony and more actual evidence.

There is a lot more coming this is just the tip of the iceberg, if you can't see the ladder Mueller is climbing you probably aren't looking objectively at things.

People have been saying the tip of the iceberg for 2 years now...

You don't get to put a timeline on it, it will take as long as it takes.  How long did Ken Starr's investigation go on?  How long do criminal investigations take?  In those 2 years several of Trumps very close contacts have been charged and or pleaded guilty to felonies involving the core of the OSC's investigation.

Great... lets say it takes 10,000 years. At what point will this investigation produce evidence of collusion? The standard operating procedure is to have evidence FIRST before starting an investigation, especially of this scale and impact, yet here we are years later, not a drop of evidence of Russian collusion... but plenty of lynching of Trumps political allies with manufactured process crimes, gestapo tactics, and lawfare. Their primary tactic is to drain their targets of resources so they can not mount a legal defense in order to force them into a choice of destitution and prison or lying to help them build a fraudulent case.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-25/former-trump-advisor-roger-stone-arrested-florida

You are a chump if you think this man is going to "flip" (read bear false witness). They have been abusing him for years. I have a feeling he'd rather die first.
legendary
Just goes to show you don't have any idea how the legal system here works but are ready to claim authority and knowledge of the process all day to support your opinions, because having strong opinions is all that matters right?

You will get no answer to that, except another wild and bizarre statement. But look, it's frikking cold in Canada and I hear the weed is strong. It's like we need a thread for weird and crazy shit minus facts minus reality. No, wait, that's what we got. Damn.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
They're not going to try to impeach him, that would literally be political suicide for this new house. I mean go ahead -- but that's a dumb idea without any evidence/grounds to impeach him on.

I'll just go ahead and assume, Trump's own DOJ naming the POTUS a multiple felon isn't a reason to impeach him right?  I mean who cares it's just a little campaign finance felony right?

Trump is literally the most impeachable POTUS in American history and the liberal cucks are more scared of the political hit than getting a fucking criminal out of the WH...

The dems are just waiting until January. The minority doesn't have the power to impeach. GOP would just block the vote entirely.

No kidding eh?...

The DOJ has called their own POTUS a multiple felon and the liberal cucks are still saying well we need to wait for Mueller.  No one know's how long Mueller is from finishing up...  Stone, Corsi, Ivanka, Jr and who ever else, we still have no info from Mueller on these people so it could be X-mas 2019 still waiting for Baby Jesus Mueller, while a named multiple felon sits in the WH and the dems do fuck all cause scurred.  The dude is named as a multiple FELON, could you imagine the uproar from the right if ANY democratic president was a DOJ named FELON... 

The dems are a bunch of pussies they should be fighting tooth and nail Jan 4th to do the right thing and get a criminal out of the WH...  They have a constitutional duty to check and balance the executive branch and they need to get this out in the open, Americans deserve to know what in the actual fuck is going on.  It's the only way the dems have a chance of turning his base against him is to just dump an overwhelming amount of evidence on them.

Now that Trump is a DOJ named FELON there is no need for 1753 committee investigations just open the one big one and let the people know if this pussy grabber is guilty of at least these felons or not. 

They should have about 312 articles of impeachment ready to go by now!

Just goes to show you don't have any idea how the legal system here works but are ready to claim authority and knowledge of the process all day to support your opinions, because having strong opinions is all that matters right?

You say "Trump is a DOJ named FELON", but the DOJ doesn't just get to declare people criminals. Especially since the DOJ is part of the executive branch, of which Trump is the head of. It would be like a regional manager of McDonalds telling the CEO he is now in charge.

You said yourself he is not convicted of anything. Without conviction, or at least some matter of fact hard evidence you are advocating we unseat a sitting president? Could it be perhaps maybe that YOU were the one who was wrong, and he is in fact the one resisting the coup? Nah, everyone knows you are never wrong. That's what the mod button is for Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 152

right fucking there you lazy sod. your level of shit posts revival fucking indian signature spammers.

https://www.axios.com/2018-midterm-elections-house-democrats-investigations-6bcfabb1-f1b2-49ce-8014-3e9b0c30db6c.html

^^^ Right fucking there cause I doubt you understand how to click links Smiley

Hey, dude. Look at the exchange carefully. Let me summary it.

Spendulus:  I thought you were talking about Obama.

Suchmoon: You're right, what was I thinking. It's 2010 and Obama is being investigated for all those times he put the wrong condiment on a burger.

I blame FHF for the misleading thread title. Who's Trump?

Techshare: What investigations?

That's called...people joking around....

"REEEE: They removed mah posttttt REEEEEEEE"
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Actually I was just asking a simple question. He referred to Obama investigations as if they were a common occurrence. What investigations?
legendary

right fucking there you lazy sod. your level of shit posts revival fucking indian signature spammers.

https://www.axios.com/2018-midterm-elections-house-democrats-investigations-6bcfabb1-f1b2-49ce-8014-3e9b0c30db6c.html

Hey, dude. Look at the exchange carefully. Let me summary it.

Spendulus:  I thought you were talking about Obama.

Suchmoon: You're right, what was I thinking. It's 2010 and Obama is being investigated for all those times he put the wrong condiment on a burger.

Techshare: What investigations?

That's called...people joking around....
Activity: 574
Merit: 152
I thought you were talking about Obama.

You're right, what was I thinking. It's 2010 and Obama is being investigated for all those times he put the wrong condiment on a burger.

What investigations?

TECSHARE being retarded again gets removed. Water is wet.

Rofl, get over yourself you fucking assclown.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47832891

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
I thought you were talking about Obama.

You're right, what was I thinking. It's 2010 and Obama is being investigated for all those times he put the wrong condiment on a burger.

What investigations?
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
This thread is not going to stay here if all you guys are going to do is re-post deleted posts.

It will be moved to reputation or the garbage if it divulges further into moderating discussion or you continue to post stuff that has been trashed.  If you want a collection of stuff I've trashed take it to reputation or meta, it doesn't belong here.

I suggest you take this information to the current reputation thread about me censoring you.

No one is discussing moderation, we are discussing discussion that you would prefer not be discussed. You made a self moderated thread, and I made an open version of it because you will not allow any dissenting discussion. Now we can't even have our own thread while you shut anyone who disagrees with you out from your own?
Pages:
Jump to: