Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 10. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
June 22, 2018, 10:39:20 PM
Regrets you have done You do not have to regret anymore.
I think, make your remorse as a lesson so you will not repeat it again.
Keep the spirit to see the future and believe the benefits in altcoin will come to you.

I also once regretted having sold my ETH 11 at a bargain price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 10:31:04 PM
That becomes a mistake if not using the opportunity well.
It used to be very low altcoin but did not buy it, but now the price of altcoin soared and even the price rose many times.
Maybe will find it difficult to resist regret it.
What should be done is to start again looking for coins that have the potential to rise in the future and always use the opportunity well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 10:24:15 PM
Maybe in my opinion, the regret that I can recall when it comes to alts is not selling off just after 2 months following the launch. Had I known that it was already moon then I should've just sold everything and traveled the world. By the way, there are just my tokens from a bounty campaign.
Activity: 210
June 22, 2018, 10:14:19 PM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

Maybe this time you are laughing at your regrets. There are hundreds of coins, and only a few grow as we want. So skipping a purchase is everyone's problem. But coins are created every day, we just have to find out which of them is right for now, for regretting something too seriously, it will only lead us to other regrets.
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 10:01:40 PM
There is not a lot of a point in regretting that, were you interested in investing in ripples and something or someone stopped you? If that was the case then you may deserve to feel some regret, but if you did not saw that ripples could do that kind of movement until it  happened then you are not really in a position to regret anything since you were never in a position to make money out of those movements in the market.
Activity: 168
June 22, 2018, 09:54:32 PM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

Are you still regret right now? does not seem. That is, the market will always fluctuate. And we will enter the swing whenever we start buying.
So if you are still eyeing altcoin you've ever missed, it seems you currently have a second chance to buy.
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 09:02:20 PM
Yes, I've also felt the regret of not investing in Altcoin.
I originally wanted to invest in Ethereum but I was hesitant to invest.
In this time, Ethereum became rising in price even today the price of Ethereum is quite high.
I sometimes regret why not always invested in Ethereum.
Activity: 182
June 22, 2018, 08:47:42 PM
Not I Smiley.  im in a few tokens. Don't worry. OP will get an opportunity. Just have the money ready and be ready to buy when the bears show up.

If I have a token I will not sell at this time  because the price is lower so that I cannot   fell regrets. Wait time when will be the market is rissing and that is the time I can sell my token because I'll buy what I need in my life.
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 08:44:41 PM
can't look back in hindsight or else you will be an emotional trader IRL.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
June 22, 2018, 08:40:38 PM
Of course i believe large percentage of members in here have in one way or the other lost such great opportunities. Since we are no gods, we can't foresee the future of every coin despite the analysis put forward to prove some level of authenticity. Looking at a coin like Docademic, the ICO price was $0.01 and now selling at $0.33 on the market. I believe investors of this coin have made a lot of profit to even opt for retirement.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
June 22, 2018, 08:37:53 PM
Sometimes I am visited by such thoughts. But if you look at the other side, you could invest in coins that disappeared from the market. And there will always be projects that will give great growth.
Activity: 602
June 22, 2018, 08:33:03 PM

Everyone has regrets, and may be repeated in the future. But it's possible that today's regrets will probably be lucky in the future. Or what you think is wrong at the moment, it may be a good business in the future. So I think this is why many people feel more comfortable with long-term investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

Regret, a word that becomes a package when we enter into this field.
Too late to buy, to sell too fast, is a phase that everyone will experience when investing, even for long-term investors.
Activity: 546
June 22, 2018, 08:04:34 PM

Some people regret not entering on Bitcoin at the beginning of creation, some regret missing Neo bought last year, and some regret selling token just before jumping 20 times. But some also feel grateful not to buy in january this year. That's the silkus, and we just need to buy, and sell at a higher price.
Activity: 45
June 22, 2018, 03:28:50 AM
This is always a pity. I have encountered many situations like this, so I don’t feel anything now, probably because I’m used to it.But this kind of thing basically happens every month, so I'm also convinced that one day it will be my turn.

My greatest regret during my investment in crypto or bitcoin to be specific was when I had early jumped in after buying it. I did not expected that it will still rise up to $20000, it was when I jumped at $15000 market value. I regreted very much but I have nothing to do about it still I have earned more money during that time.
Activity: 87
June 22, 2018, 03:11:39 AM
This is always a pity. I have encountered many situations like this, so I don’t feel anything now, probably because I’m used to it.But this kind of thing basically happens every month, so I'm also convinced that one day it will be my turn.
Activity: 490
June 21, 2018, 04:37:33 PM
I prefer never regret about something. I invested in another coins and they've given me a profit already. I think never late to find good project.
Activity: 225
umachit.fund
June 21, 2018, 04:35:12 PM
And why regret what happened. Does it really help? I'm sure there will also be a lot of opportunities and other coins with which you can make money. You should to look forward
Gold words! I think now there are many little-known coins that have a low price and which in the future will surprise us with strong growth. Everything is ahead
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 11:18:45 AM
I think you do not have to regret what you have taken, you should be grateful. Regret you because the price of alt coin jumped high, If the price of alt coin currently dropped drastically you are currently being grateful. So it's good to be grateful and look back on which coins will be good in the future.
Activity: 79
June 21, 2018, 09:51:09 AM
I'm sure it's happening to everyone, a feeling of regret is there, but it's not a reason to be thrown out, I missed a few chances to make a profit, but I also got the same chance to take advantage of another altcoin, straighten up your head and start back
Pages:
Jump to: