Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 27. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 07:24:57 AM
Regrets - this is not something that should focus on. It is necessary not to regret, but to learn and gain experience on mistakes and missed opportunities. Otherwise, you will continue to regret it again and again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 11, 2018, 07:24:30 AM
not just 800% increase but a 7000 increase of the time bitcoin price stays at 15k USD and lots of lots as in! "shitcoins" grow up and up and I am sure many of holders of  that get rich instantly haha. I am surprised when I install the app coinmarketapp on play store and go to the tab of heroes and zeroes coins I see a coins that is 7k plus gain in percentage haha. and I am like WTF? as of now I am monitoring DCN haha enjoy earning people

I was frustrated to see that all the altcoins outperformed Bitcoin in the last month.
Now the whole market is moving downward, we can see that shitcoins dump harder.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 07:05:29 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|
If honestly it is such a market that a coin can grow and you can overcome and not get your profit, but worry about the coin that has already been sold, and it has increased, it makes no sense, so could make more money, but you yourself choose to sell it, so sorry no why.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
January 11, 2018, 06:55:37 AM
not just 800% increase but a 7000 increase of the time bitcoin price stays at 15k USD and lots of lots as in! "shitcoins" grow up and up and I am sure many of holders of  that get rich instantly haha. I am surprised when I install the app coinmarketapp on play store and go to the tab of heroes and zeroes coins I see a coins that is 7k plus gain in percentage haha. and I am like WTF? as of now I am monitoring DCN haha enjoy earning people
Activity: 642
Merit: 259
January 11, 2018, 06:53:12 AM
Not just invest, I already have coins that increased that much and sold them at the lowest price! I was really depressed when I saw the price increased but I really cannot do anything since I do not have control of the prices but still.

me too Smiley we dont know when we need to sell. if we could keep the right timing, we'd already be making a lot of money. thinking about regrets hurts us, do not spend your time with them Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
January 11, 2018, 06:42:32 AM
We all regret about any opportunities we lose. But our lives could be very different from what they are now. And nobody can give you any guarantee it would be better.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 06:37:30 AM
Not just invest, I already have coins that increased that much and sold them at the lowest price! I was really depressed when I saw the price increased but I really cannot do anything since I do not have control of the prices but still.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 06:35:02 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

Sure, we all have many times regretting those coin. But we should look for the next coin gonna go mooning in stead. From my opinion, too much concentrate on the already-mooning coin is the easiest way lead to wrong moves
Activity: 125
January 11, 2018, 06:22:34 AM
I thought about it, and of course, I wondered how my life would have unfolded if I did invest in bitcoin 10 years ago. But I cannot say I regret anything. As others have already stated on this thread, I am the person I am today, because of all my past decisions, and I am proud of myself.
The takeaway is that cryptocurrency is unpredictable, involves a lot of risks and that anything can be successful, as long as you are willing to wait.
Activity: 210
January 11, 2018, 06:20:16 AM
My greatest regret was sold out XRP when it hit 0.4$ and now i keeping my self to be patient
Dot not make your self become a gamble, try to write your rule and follow it
Activity: 336
January 11, 2018, 06:14:57 AM
I think that for a good forecast you need to be able to do research work. You can invest in very promising altcoins and wait until they grow in price.  Kiss
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
January 10, 2018, 07:53:23 AM
OMG are you kidding?!!!  Of course I have regrets, and I think that he who says he does not is lying.

I doesn't because all my faults made me the person who I am now. And you just have a wet dreams "if I buy Bitcoin in the 2007 ..." and kind of them and that is just a weakness. I am a man and can beat the misses.
Activity: 58
January 09, 2018, 05:28:13 PM
OMG are you kidding?!!!  Of course I have regrets, and I think that he who says he does not is lying.  There has to be regrets in this environment, either selling too early, or maybe too late, not buying enough or buying too much.  It is the nature of this world...and the gains and losses are so rapid and extreme it can be like riding a roller coaster.  The important thing is to have a good overall average...you win some and you lose some.  Dont beat yourself up too much and learn from your mistakes.
Activity: 350
January 09, 2018, 04:48:28 PM
A lot of people here say that regret is useless, that you can't change the past, and bla bla bla, (and I agree), but sometimes, when I think to my mistakes, I have the impulse to hit the wall with my head... Sad
Activity: 182
January 09, 2018, 02:24:00 PM
Regret wont give you gains,but searching new altcoins that has a lot of potentials will,theres no point of regretting to what happened theres always be a better way or chance in the future.
Activity: 186
January 09, 2018, 02:13:53 PM
Surely we all regret that didn't buy thousends of bitcoins when their value was some cents.
But we can't change the past. So we need to focus on today, if we don't want to regret again in the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
January 07, 2018, 06:15:42 AM
Just like bitcoin has become, many altcoins also grew so much. And yes, regret is always there, I have expected that before when I decided not to invest on altcoins that has now grew almost a thousand percentage. But that is part of us already since we do not have all the funds to invest on so many altcoins no matter how promising they are.
Activity: 266
January 07, 2018, 06:08:04 AM
Regret seems nothing to right now because it's from the past. Though, I also have regrets in not buying altcoins before, and now the price has really went up! But regretting will just add up to my disapointments, so now, i just take everything wisely.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 07, 2018, 05:50:34 AM
I regret about it everyday, but it does nothing good.
I guess it is time to make an investing strategy, follow it strictly, modify it if necessary.
Activity: 182
January 07, 2018, 05:45:59 AM

Regret is coming always in the back of story and why is it never coming in the first story? If its cominh in the first story so we can prevent regret happen in our life. LOL
however there are so many trader or holder are regret with their decison because looking of the altcoin grow rapidly but the they sell it when it is lower.
Pages:
Jump to: