Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 28. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 05:43:06 AM
i definitely regret but there is nothing we can do about it.
instead of regretting start searching, there are still many of altcoins which can go up like crazy.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 07, 2018, 05:37:42 AM
Of course, I regret not investing more into ZCoin when it was about a few dollars. It is now over $100. However, there will always be other cheap coins/tokens with potential to invest in.
Yes its true, there is always opportunity and in fact its every where, we just have to be smart enough to determine them. If you miss a train then wait for another, attitude in investing is very important, just be patient enough to wait for that next top coins.
You should have this attitude, always find ways to research and learn about new projects as there's a lots of them inside this business, always
be positive and treat those coins like btc, if getting enough supports then for sure it will be recognize and gain attentions, good investment comes
with good knowledge so you won't need to regret anything.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
January 07, 2018, 05:28:12 AM
I am sure many of us have this regret in crypto. But just let it be, there are too many coins around and we can’t possibly buy them all. There will always be the next promising coins for us. Good luck guys.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 05:23:17 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

What altcoin that make you regret mate? There are so many altcoins have growth more than 1000% and what altcoin make you regret?
As of me too, i had regret many times when i sell my altcoins under the price i bought it. I normally easy to tell anybody to hold and hold and why is it difficult for me to overcome the fear of holding? I am crazy.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
January 07, 2018, 05:02:06 AM
Regret is the most useless of human emotions! If we could predict the future, we were all billionaires and, btw, we can't change the past.
The only power is in the now; so, learn from the past and act NOW (or in the future you'll regret about today)
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
January 07, 2018, 05:00:05 AM
I feel regret ofcourse when I saw those altcoins rose a lot this month. I never expected it will happen to increase, I never anticipated this kind of situation. As the market always in pump and dump its prices. But all of this, we need to look forward and invest in other coins that will give huge return of profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
January 07, 2018, 04:58:41 AM
How else, we do not know it will happen. Regret indeed it sometimes comes at the end. Because sometimes people do not think for the possibility that will happen later.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
January 07, 2018, 04:57:10 AM
Of course, I regret not investing more into ZCoin when it was about a few dollars. It is now over $100. However, there will always be other cheap coins/tokens with potential to invest in.
Yes its true, there is always opportunity and in fact its every where, we just have to be smart enough to determine them. If you miss a train then wait for another, attitude in investing is very important, just be patient enough to wait for that next top coins.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
January 07, 2018, 04:53:16 AM
Regret is a part of our life, that we need to overcome every regret that we encountered in order to learn our mistake that we made. On my experienced about being regret is when the time I trade the token that I have which I didn't expect after 10 months its value is 5 times and its value is still increasing. Well, if I didn't trade it on the past 10months probably I have a lots of money which I can buy all the things that I have and to add on for my financial aspects. This will served as the lesson on my life anf hoping by next time to correct my mistakes.
Activity: 196
Merit: 17
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
January 04, 2018, 06:24:06 PM
Altcoins are going nuts right now, but I'm fearful for the future. Let's say a coin was $1 half a year ago is now $100. People who buy that coin now have to watch out it doesn't drop as fast as it went up.
Activity: 280
January 04, 2018, 06:13:34 PM
Do not regret it. Invest in coins now and get a big profit in the future. Now this is a good time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
December 31, 2017, 12:29:03 AM
Will that's a part of life my friend you have to learn from it to make sure you can straight all your regrets in the future. Start reading some article or watching some videos to have motivation of holding some of the coins
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Spanish Translator
December 31, 2017, 12:28:13 AM
You don´t have a crystal ball to know what coin will be a success and what not. So the only thing that you can do is study the reason that provoked the increase of value of the coin and try to use it in your future investments.
Activity: 238
December 31, 2017, 12:24:58 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
December 30, 2017, 11:40:08 PM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

WHY NOT. MOST ARE REGRET. I MOSTLY REGRET , I DID NOT INVEST ON ETH ON 2015. IF I INVEST THEN NOW I AM A MILLIONER. ALL THINGS GONE. BUT WE STILL HAVE HOPS. I PREVIOUS ALSO MENTIONED SOME COINS , THESE WILL GIVE US BETTER RETURN ON 2018.

WABI
WTC
NEO
OMG
SIA

IF WE NOT INVEST THESE ALSO, SURLY WE HAVE REGRET. THERE IS ANOTHER STORY OF ME. I HAVE INVEST IN SIA 2500$ IN THE SAME TIME OMG CAME. IF I INVEST TO THAT SURELY I AM A MILLIONER NOW
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
December 30, 2017, 11:34:39 PM
As if now I really regret about not to invest in xrp ripple I never expected ripple will reach 1$ now it’s value more than2$ it’s really huge growth from 0.0065 at the starting of year now it’s 2$+ st year end .
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 30, 2017, 11:13:32 PM
Yes, I regret it, but if you hold some altcoin now, you won't regret it a year later.
Activity: 308
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
December 30, 2017, 11:09:27 PM
I think many of us feel that way. We really can't see the future to know all things like that but we have the chance to take a little profit out of it when we see little dip for correction. Wink
Activity: 531
December 30, 2017, 10:09:28 PM
Well almost everyone regretted it for not investing on some altcoins that rose that kind of percentage. They missed a lot of money for now not knowing that specific altcoin had a potential for growing. But it really not that regrettable, it is not that late to invest again. There's so many altcoins on the crypto world, meaning there's many opportunities that your investment will be successful as you want.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
December 30, 2017, 09:08:40 PM
Probably 90% of the people in this crypto world does. It's really hard to predict what to invest in and not. So, if you have the funds and saw a potential on a project invest in it even for a little buck.
Pages:
Jump to: