Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 30. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 156
December 27, 2017, 06:07:21 AM
I regret that I learned too late about bitcoin. If I had started studying crypto currency I would have been rich now. Probably many people also regret about it
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
December 26, 2017, 10:03:50 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|
Regret is an indispensable part of crypto-trading. But it is decreasing with time and experience received during failures.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 26, 2017, 09:50:07 AM
I do not think that is to be regretted but if we think more towards the more positive it will certainly be a very valuable lesson so that we do not repeat the same thing a second time. so why should you regret it because I think regrets will not get you back in time where altcoin prices are at the lowest level. I think that would make you more excited to continue researching the bitcoin or altcoin price which I think is very pluctuative because I think we will not be able to predict the price of crypto and could be a time when the price of altcoin will again weaken at a low price and that's when we will not be able to buy back altcoin and a consequence that should be acceptable for anyone investing in crypto that the price will not be stable forever. and most importantly we have to keep monitoring the movement of crypto prices.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 09:34:15 AM
I regret getting into coins in the first place, but like all the best addictions there is no cure unfortunately

I also regret reading up on others opinions who obsess over graphs, spreadsheets and stockmarket strategies and candlestick formations etc. It has taken a while to come to the conclusion that this isn't the stock market, this is not pork bellies and orange juice.

Fear uncertainty and doubt are human instincts, so me coincidentally being a human makes me understand how i feel also.

Gut instinct is the best and only tool you need.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 09:21:01 AM
My greatest regrets is investing of coins since i started it pump higher than ussual then after a day slowly it dump lower.As of now i am stable to hold on it not for investment it is a risky
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 07:57:45 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

Well, as you say. The fact that I'm sorry does not say anything. I'm certainly sorry that at one time I did not invest in some of the Altcoins, but still now there is a future that I can change on my own! So I'm now investing!
Activity: 308
December 26, 2017, 07:46:47 AM
Crypto-currency is constantly changing its price, so it's silly to regret it. It is better to analyze the market situation and forecast the growth of certain crypto-currencies in the future.
Activity: 70
December 26, 2017, 05:15:42 AM
To be honest, I do regret my past choices a lot. They weren't that bad, but could have been a lot better.

I never took any real position in NEM, stratis, ETH, monero and many other great coins, but I should have.  Cry

Don't worry though, your mistakes keep getting smaller and smaller as you become a more seasoned trader.

There really is so much more to trading and picking the right investment than meets the
Eye.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
December 25, 2017, 02:21:52 PM
That feeling can't be helped, it feels like you lose the opportunity to do so. But then you have to live with it because there are still a lot of possibilities today and the coming days.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
December 25, 2017, 02:06:43 PM

i know that this is the altcoin sections, so i will not talk about my btc's regrets!

Anyways, there are a looot of altcoin or even tokens and it's very hard to choose well and after that to not sell to early?

Who remember blackcoin? or, better...faircoin? i've sell both of it at a very low price Sad
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 25, 2017, 01:51:04 PM
Naturally if you see a certain coin all the time and you do not invest in it and such coin rises in price, you will definitely blame yourself. But in cryptocurrency investing and trading, there is no space for regret. If you become self-absorb and you become negative, you will miss a lots of opportunities that might otherwise benefit you in the long run.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
December 25, 2017, 01:42:24 PM
Regret wont do anything,adjust your strategy learn more and achieve success.
Activity: 364
December 25, 2017, 01:10:53 PM

I think everyone will regret not investing altcoin or bitcoin long ago, but that's the future, nobody can guess it, but do not worry, I'm sure this is not too late, if you invest from now, altcoin can still keep going up

even though a lot of us here are making some regret about that we are not taking the investment a long ago here in some currency that are in a high price as of now but we all know that everything can be done and this is not to late to get it in to have the possibility to have this.
Activity: 196
December 25, 2017, 01:01:54 PM
It is better not to regret the lost profit, but think in which currencies to invest in the future to make profit x800. This is more useful than regret.  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 01:43:49 PM
Weve experienced it all,or if not yet you will encounter this situation sometimes in trading alts,you cant avoid to lose chances this is how trading works.
Activity: 350
December 24, 2017, 01:32:52 PM
Regret! What do you know about regret ... I sold bitcoin for $ 600
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
December 24, 2017, 12:21:45 PM

Regrets abound here in crypto. But it is all right. One cannot simply get everything. I also have my own share of crypto regrets. First of everything is that I entered into this world a bit later than I should have. Bitcoin was much cheaper back then but I did not buy even a small amount. The same goes to a lot of altcoins. Litecoin, Ethereum, Waves, and a lot of major altcoins were actually very cheap before.
Activity: 378
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
December 24, 2017, 12:13:35 PM
Regret can't reverse what you has been happened by you. Be strong. I also had sold my Ethereums and though that when they be much cheaper and then I will buy them back but Ethereum rose too much and now is trading at very huge prices. but it's alright. I have learned from my mistake. Always read news before doing something risky and consult with others who have knowledge of the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
December 24, 2017, 10:14:09 AM
Of course. More to the point, I regret every single BTC I ever sold back in 2013 / 2014 when I was mining and selling to pay off hardware costs. I probably mined 20-30BTC in a few short months. I could wave my mortgage goodbye (and then some) if I still had them. Live and learn  Smiley

Activity: 17
December 24, 2017, 09:42:52 AM
i bought xvg 62sat, and i sold 192sat. now xvg 1700sat. i regret but i think that was correct. because i avoided risk. The most important is reduce risk.
Pages:
Jump to: