Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 3. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 06:17:11 PM
A lot of regrets came during this month last year. People who risk their money during peak season are still mourning with their capital. I regret because I joined in this forum only for a year. I never experienced to earn 1000 dollars above. But I am hoping that someday, all of my sacrifices will earn a lot.
Activity: 183
November 28, 2018, 06:13:02 PM
This topic provides a good historical example of when the cryptocurrency market was showing maximum prices. The history is cyclical and despite the fact that now the cryptocurrency market has strongly subsided, I still hope that this time of high prices will return.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
November 28, 2018, 06:02:44 PM
If it's back in 2017 surely everyone will regret it so much but coming to 2018, most people will still regret investing into crypto space because this 2018 has been a bad year for cryptos. But let's hope for years ahead.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 05:37:31 PM
At the moment, there is an opportunity to buy coins that were much more expensive last year and wait for a new bull run, but it will take at least half a year before the situation changes for the better, or even much longer.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
November 28, 2018, 05:30:06 PM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

Now many regret that invested, because many coins have fallen greatly in price. So the market brings its surprises. No need to regret what happened. Now the best price to buy)
I think there's no way to regrets because we can recover all here in crypto due to the demand and easy to earn money here as long as we have patience and keep on hardwork as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 05:15:34 PM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

Now many regret that invested, because many coins have fallen greatly in price. So the market brings its surprises. No need to regret what happened. Now the best price to buy)
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 06:57:21 AM
I think since the time when the author started this topic a lot has changed. Now most regret that they have invested in altos, which have lost almost everything.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 06:52:23 AM
You need to deal with such a feeling, because in the future it will only hinder you in making the right decisions. This name has long been invented a name, it sounds like -  FOMO.
every decision must be well thought out and of course there are plans behind that decision, regretfully it won't change everything. You must continue to strive to achieve your dreams because if you regret continuously you will continue to fall. eliminate the feeling that makes you not want to wake up again, with you trying to try you will result from your struggle, every struggle will produce good results.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
November 27, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

That is why they say crypto currency investment is full of risk. Those who take the risk in investing in crpto sometimes gain a lot from it. However, not all investments result to gain. If you think a coin is worth investing, take the risk. Being to skeptical causes you to lose an opportunity to earn.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
November 27, 2018, 06:45:36 AM
You need to deal with such a feeling, because in the future it will only hinder you in making the right decisions. This name has long been invented a name, it sounds like -  FOMO.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 27, 2018, 06:43:23 AM
Seeing anyone not regretting on one or two coin at the moment i will tell you that person have nothing in his or her wallet, with the downfalls of all coin now i regret of not even selling some two weeks ago with the way everything drop so fast it affects my entire wallet and I regret it, but all tanks to God we still have them not hacked.
Activity: 289
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
November 27, 2018, 06:30:35 AM
I think that one should not get very upset because of such missed opportunities. We all make mistakes occasionally - this is quite normal. You just need to calm down, analyze the mistakes made in order to avoid them in the future. I believe that the crypto market after its recovery next year will definitely provide such promising opportunities.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 09:43:50 AM
At this point, many people are regret that they did not sell altcoins when the prices were higher.
Now the sale is too risky. The prices are probably already at the bottom, so the market can start growing at any moment. Now it's best to just wait!

No one knows anything. Unfortunately, we do not know how close the bottom is, prices may fall even lower, then people will again regret that they sold the coins at the wrong time. I would prefer a waiting strategy.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 09:20:18 AM
Repentance is always at the forefront so think carefully about what you will do with your token or coins. especially in investing should you be smart and do not have to worry about richer ico before you can.

Activity: 429
November 25, 2018, 07:52:55 AM
Repentance is for those who are not involved in the flow of the cryptocurrency market in its collapse. Because of the moves we sold many tokens or coins as well as bitcoins so they repented because at the end  the year bitcoin rise.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
November 25, 2018, 07:27:18 AM
many are striving to invest and purchase bitcoin because of the collapse of the crypto market. Repentance is for those who do not mind and do not decide well despite the fall of.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
November 25, 2018, 07:12:49 AM
Does anyone here still regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins?
I think most people regret that not sold their Altcoins...

At this point, many people are regret that they did not sell altcoins when the prices were higher.
Now the sale is too risky. The prices are probably already at the bottom, so the market can start growing at any moment. Now it's best to just wait!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
November 25, 2018, 06:50:22 AM
Does anyone here still regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins?
I think most people regret that not sold their Altcoins...
Activity: 267
November 25, 2018, 06:45:13 AM
It happens a lot to many, sometimes you are scared to invest on a particular coin because you think it doesn't really have potential or might probably be scam then boom, it just surprises you and one starts regretting why you didn't invest. This has happened to me lots of times but I have learnt not to regret just let go, new opportunities coming up.
Activity: 168
November 25, 2018, 06:19:23 AM

In any case, do not get upset because of such missed opportunities. You just need to analyze your mistakes and draw the right conclusions. In the future, such opportunities will surely appear. You just need to be ready for them - with sufficient knowledge and experience for successful, profitable investments.
Pages:
Jump to: