Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 9. (Read 4624 times)

Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 11:32:49 AM
In my case, a big no. I have not regretted that I have not invested in a coin that grew much in prices when I came to know about cryptocurrency. I have seen coins decreasing in prices since time I came to know about crypto. As a result I have undergone a big loss. Instead I have regretted that I have invested in cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
July 12, 2018, 12:13:28 AM
I usually regret that I am in a great hurry. It seems that if I did not hurry, then everything turned out. I'm new to investing in projects and I do not know how to do it, but if I were smart, I would choose the worthwhile projects.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 12:08:16 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

In the world of cryptocurrency, you can never really predict anything 100% so you gotta take chances. There are no room for regrets. Imagine if you invested in those said altcoins and then it failed. You'd regret it too right? So don't be afraid to take risks. Committing mistakes is part of the lesson.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 11:54:27 PM
Yes, many people have a big regret because they don't take the risk and afraid if that token will decrease its value. The market prices are very low, for me, it's time to choose and buy the right token. And wait for the increasing of price in a few months.
Activity: 147
July 11, 2018, 11:43:47 PM
yes indeed at the end of last year the price of coins in the market has increased drastically, and actually, I regret enough because previously did not buy some coins first. but if you look at the current market situation maybe this is the right time to buy some good coins for investment, because the price is going down drastically and probably will last in the next few months
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 11:38:20 PM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

I have never reached that state before. Sure i have missed a lot of opportunities but it has not been the end of the world as there will always be more opportunities in the blockchain space.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
July 11, 2018, 11:26:05 PM
what's the point of regretting what has happened.
make a self-evaluation so as not to happen like the past by looking at the future, to become a true crypto ready to take the right decision.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 11, 2018, 11:12:28 PM
As long as we are trading cryptocurrency, we regret a lot.
I regret selling some coins too early,
I also regret holding some coins without flipping them when the price was good.
My latest regret is that I should have sold at least half of my coins when bitcoin hits 20k USD.
I should have doubled my bitcoin if I had done that.
Activity: 87
June 23, 2018, 09:56:21 AM
you can always think that way and live full of regrets (and not only in the cryptocurrencies field), but you can also think about the millions of dollars invested in coins that were not successful and their value is now almost non-existent, so you can get peace of mind just investing a little in each currency that you see interesting and if you have success keep investing until you feel confident about your investment.
Activity: 126
June 23, 2018, 09:52:47 AM
My greatest regret was sold out XRP when it hit 0.4$ and now i keeping my self to be patient
Dot not make your self become a gamble, try to write your rule and follow it
Activity: 87
June 23, 2018, 09:46:54 AM
If to think of that how many we could earn on this or that coin if we invested in it in time and to regret for it, then it is possible to go crazy. Equally well it is possible to think of that that was if I was born in family of the billionaire! =))
Activity: 518
June 23, 2018, 05:21:02 AM
Regret is the key to have a second chance, because this is how you know that you are in bad decision. But in this crypto currency world regret is somehow we say its nature because second chance is always open and still have a chance to success in crypto world even if it is a second time.

Maybe. But I really regret that I did not buy Bitcoins when they were very cheap, years ago. Vice versa, I even sold all of my BTC. I could be a very rich, wealthy man if I was more patient at that time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
June 23, 2018, 12:18:03 AM
Yes I have, a few months ago, I have seen a good ICO but I still doubt to invest, an now I regret hahahahaaha

Missing an opportunity to invest in an ICO or in an Altcoins that become very successful in the market is really regretful in the end in which this is common situation especially that scam ICO are now rampant in crypto investments. Also sometimes that we are really in doubt if the ICO or the Altcoins are really have the potential to earn big. So for me missing and regretting are normal thing specially in this investments which is very risky because the price is really unpredictable.
Activity: 126
June 23, 2018, 12:08:34 AM
I will say that in crypto currency regret is constant because at times you will regret investing in a particular coin, So also I might  regret not investing in coin that hit top in market. As for me I regret not investing in ETH early
Activity: 700
June 23, 2018, 12:00:00 AM

Sometimes i feel regret when i see coin that i sell rising the price. Its happen to any body and i think we just miss opportunity. We should regret it but we should make it right too in the future
Activity: 616
June 22, 2018, 11:50:05 PM
Yes I have, a few months ago, I have seen a good ICO but I still doubt to invest, an now I regret hahahahaaha
Activity: 921
June 22, 2018, 11:37:40 PM
Well, I did not invest in altcoins or tokens that grew by 400-800 percent, but I'm happy with what I have. Some of my altcoins have doubled in size and I think it's pretty good.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
June 22, 2018, 11:17:37 PM
I myself yeah ever regret about it. However, regret means nothing. Makes this situation as one of our lesson when going to invest. With the big and deep analysis, we can see whether the coins are profitable or not in the future prediction. However, prediction based on the analysis will not always guarantee to happen 100%. Just make sure not to be scammed. But in this case, if it is not our time to gain those big profits, so it will not be ours.
Activity: 144
June 22, 2018, 11:14:17 PM
Surely there are many who experience such a thing because not all communities can predict when a coin will reach a high price. So they can not act appropriately, so they can get a lot of benefits. For example, bitcoin, formerly bitcoin is a small coin that many people underestimate, then sometime in 2017, the incident pumping to bitcoin, which resulted in bitcoin soared many times over. Then after those many communities who regret it, because it has underestimated bitcoin and then they just try to get it when the value of bitcoin is high.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
June 22, 2018, 11:02:21 PM

Some people regret not entering on Bitcoin at the beginning of creation, some regret missing Neo bought last year, and some regret selling token just before jumping 20 times. But some also feel grateful not to buy in january this year. That's the silkus, and we just need to buy, and sell at a higher price.
There can be different forms of regrets, however I don't think dwelling on it too much can help us to be more productive and creative in making decisions. Failures and mistakes are always part of our growth and maturity, that's if we only know how to manage them positively. Every experience teaches a lesson and opportunities to improve, never be afraid to fail, be afraid that there will be no more lessons learned.
Pages:
Jump to: