Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 5. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 06:44:55 PM
I used to regret selling coins too early. Now I regret that I missed a good moment to sell. Cryptocurrency is a very risky investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 06:39:08 PM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

so far I have not and do not regret that I still haven't invested
I think I am still not ready even though I have known the crypto world for a long time, I realize the profit and loss is definitely a risk but I don't want to rush so I will slowly stabilize my heart
Activity: 434
Merit: 156
November 16, 2018, 06:34:22 PM
There is no reason to regret what cannot be changed. Think of it as a new experience with altcoins.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 09:56:43 AM
Yes . there is always a regret. Decide on a coin. Should have bought more. When a coin is sold at a cheap price, then there is regret, why not patiently wait for high prices. Each of us has regret in deciding what to do. But we do not know what's ahead. It is not always the right decision. Take lessons from that experience so that there is no regret
Activity: 560
November 16, 2018, 09:29:03 AM
I'm really Regret, because I'm late being rich  Cheesy. but I'm not too sad because if I always think about it, I will be very sad. Cry
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
November 16, 2018, 09:04:46 AM
I regret that I was less open with technology. I regret that I was late in getting to know the crypto currency so I didn't take part in enjoying the profit party last year. If I had known crypto currency from before then I could now become a millionaire. Now I'm still fighting in the crypto currency category by participating in many bounty campaigns. I don't have much capital to buy potential coins like bitcoin and ethereum. But, I think that the wrongdoer is a normal thing so now we need to get up to form a new strategy for playing crypto currencies.
Activity: 181
Merit: 40
November 16, 2018, 09:00:35 AM
there's no point in having regrets. The market offers opportunities every day. A new speculative bubble will be formed for sure (but when?).
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 16, 2018, 08:57:51 AM
Not I Smiley.  im in a few tokens. Don't worry. OP will get an opportunity. Just have the money ready and be ready to buy when the bears show up.
the bear market is a good time to buy. but, we better pick some quality coins.  i will choose the top 50 coins. such as, Stellar,Cardano, Zcash. they look more reliable.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 16, 2018, 08:38:14 AM
I think in this industry, you will hardly see anyone who has not regretted his actions or inactions before. The most important thing is for us to get more things right than those we get wrong. It is not possible to always make the right decision in this space.
It is necessary not to bother and not to focus attention on their failures, but to strive to learn something and not to repeat past mistakes.
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
November 16, 2018, 08:37:04 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|
Yes,i feel you mate because there were existing altcoins that has a very great potential that had proven its worth in the market.Altcoins that is very promising and had grown more in its value.. meaning early investors have profited alot on these altcoins and never sold their invested tokens or coins.A very clear ROI.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 08:28:31 AM
It's a sore spot for a lot of people . We all probably had situations where we regret that it is too early sold. I try in such cases not to follow the coin I sold too much. Because if I did, then there were my reasons, and still no time to return
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 09:26:23 AM
I think in this industry, you will hardly see anyone who has not regretted his actions or inactions before. The most important thing is for us to get more things right than those we get wrong. It is not possible to always make the right decision in this space.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
October 30, 2018, 08:56:40 AM
I also don't have regret on my investment because I already earned profit on it, maybe regret of not selling it before and now they fall but I want to hold them for future used, i've wait for now is the market to be stable again by this December.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 30, 2018, 06:17:20 AM
I think that you should not regret it, it will lead to nothing. You just need to look for new promising altcoins that have not yet shown growth. Recently, there have been quite interesting ICO, coins of which have not shown proper growth due to the situation in the market.
Activity: 311
October 30, 2018, 06:13:35 AM
I think this feeling had every trader and not only for not buying altcoins but in the majority of cases for selling coins for 0,2 USD and within a few months the price pumped to 2 USD. This happens pretty often but you need to happy with what you have achieved.
Activity: 144
October 30, 2018, 06:10:56 AM
the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
October 30, 2018, 06:08:55 AM
regret is not everything, if we see opportunities to not be able to return to
invest in different coins that will allow you to become even bigger.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 30, 2018, 06:05:32 AM
No regrets, you need to forget the past to be successful. You need to learn the knowledge of coins and still have the opportunity to transfer you a lot of money, but you must be professional enough. The cryptocurrency has just begun. Ordinary people think it is over.
If you will keep thinking about your fail decisions it will just slowing your attempt to be successful, forget those things that will just lessen your
faith, much preferred to move forward and enjoy your journey, from each failures there's lesson to learn and move forward it will happen when
it is the right time for you, you will be successful too.
Activity: 36
October 30, 2018, 05:31:47 AM
Yes, I regret just getting to know Crypto, I should have known him when he emerged from the beginning and until now, maybe it has changed my fate now. but I think again for what I regret, it's still not too late if I just know him. I hope that I can contribute more to Crypto so that every investment I decide can satisfy the results.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
October 30, 2018, 04:54:19 AM
Of course we all do.

As they say, If you miss the bus, there's always another one coming.

Move on and learn from the mistakes of the past and not repeat them again.
Pages:
Jump to: