Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 6. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 04:44:36 AM
No regrets, you need to forget the past to be successful. You need to learn the knowledge of coins and still have the opportunity to transfer you a lot of money, but you must be professional enough. The cryptocurrency has just begun. Ordinary people think it is over.
Activity: 210
October 30, 2018, 04:18:02 AM
I think we're all sorry . Everyone makes mistakes . no one can know what the price will be after a while
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 06:21:47 AM
We all make mistakes about which we will regret later, the most important thing is to perceive such errors as a lesson and experience. We will always have time to invest, as this market is volatile and cyclical.
Activity: 546
October 24, 2018, 06:06:56 AM
Of course I wish I had bought many coins, but I was afraid of losing money. But it's an experience. I made conclusions and on the basis of past mistakes I made profitable investments. Time will tell.   
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 23, 2018, 12:08:14 PM
You are not the only one that has regrets like this, I am sure that every investor in the market has such regrets, I know I do, but I make sure to remind myself of the fact that there is no way that I could have known which coins are going to grow that much. There are so many coins in the market and I cannot invest in all of them so I invest in the ones that I can and hope for the best
Activity: 210
October 22, 2018, 02:26:17 AM
I think it's a strange question . Everyone made mistakes, everyone regrets that he could make a profit
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 07:32:09 AM
for now I do not feel sorry because the market is currently in a bad condition so many prices fall, maybe in the future it will rise. maybe if you have invested and are now sorry because the price is getting lower. You should invest now because many predict in the day or month or next year the market will grow and prices will rise, so you will get a profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
October 14, 2018, 07:30:47 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|
your not the only one.
though you might have regreted on buying altcoins.
i think youll more gonna regret your actions if you have bought on the hype.
and sell on the deep dip.
we cant trust the market value for sure, because of its volatility
but one think is for sure.
were around when its down.
so probably were here also when it get hyped again.
and make some profit out of it.
Activity: 208
October 14, 2018, 06:55:29 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

Yes, i regret selling my coin immediately and the coin rise up to 250%, my heart aches because that is a huge profit for me, and i need that money now. I am so upset on that day..
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
October 14, 2018, 06:29:54 AM
In December last year I had a lot of coins .. Unfortunately, now I regret that then I did not sell them with a huge profit. With what happened over the last few months, I lost about 80% of what I could earn if I sold everything in January this year. Time will tell if keeping them is a good decision or not ...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 14, 2018, 06:28:23 AM
If you ever fell that you regret a crypto decision - or any decision in life - the best thing is not to dwell on it, but to ask yourself what you did wrong and how you would avoid making a similar mistake in future. If we view mistakes in this way they can be valuable learning experiences.
Activity: 350
October 14, 2018, 06:24:57 AM
I have a General principle not to regret what I did, so I'm not sorry, this is the past and we live in the present, I have no iota of regret about it.
Activity: 630
October 14, 2018, 06:14:00 AM

Of course there is a great regret about the undone investments. But it gives experience for the future. I think that we still have time to invest profitably. In 2019 there will be a decline, and in 2020 I heard there will be a huge growth of markets.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
October 13, 2018, 09:15:06 AM
Today I regret not selling coins at a very high price. Now I understand that it was stupid. We must focus on the general situation on the cryptocurrency market and make the right decisions.

This is not your fault, then everyone was euphoric and waited for prices to be even higher. Think now: could you sell coins? I asked myself this question, and the answer is no.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
October 13, 2018, 08:52:54 AM
Today I regret not selling coins at a very high price. Now I understand that it was stupid. We must focus on the general situation on the cryptocurrency market and make the right decisions.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 08:52:35 AM
Yes I have in many alternate coin and now feel like shit because I missed out. Now I try to join buthe become more careful
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 08:49:08 AM
Ofcourse it is very regretful but i think by the next year it will bebounce again the way it should be, when you are investing you are always taking risk having a regret is common but make sure that next you will invest it is worth it.
Activity: 490
October 12, 2018, 02:58:07 PM
Yes, I am regretting because in the previous year I Was quiet confuse because of fluctuations that's why I have not invested in altcoin because of this I lost an opportunities of earning profits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 08:54:19 AM
No, of course I regret it because it was a wonderful experience and in the future I think it will help me make money in this market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
October 12, 2018, 08:50:44 AM
Now nothing has changed and it makes no sense to regret it. I think in the future there will be more than one Altcoin, which will bring you profit.
Pages:
Jump to: