Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 33. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 04:09:19 AM
Yes regret, the thing i learned is you can't win them all, this rise was expected, but i also didn't join in, to busy with Bitcoin Cash which dropped(so at the moment awaiting recovery), so be patient, have a good look around, position yourself and with some luck.  You will see rises and drops all the time.  (Good thing to remember is you're lucky when you make profits, not everyone is so lucky.)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
December 23, 2017, 04:01:47 AM
If you make bad decisions, don't regret them - just treat them as learning opportunities. I made a lot of mistakes when I started, now I still make mistakes but not as many as before Smiley
The bad decisions you make are dwarfed by the great decision to get into crypto in the first place... so the good always outweighs the bad Smiley
Activity: 210
December 23, 2017, 03:57:21 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|
When I first entered the market for encryption money, I would complain every day about why I didn't invest in some of the rising tokens, and I would now make good returns.
But it's not realistic. You just have to pay attention to the tokens in your hand.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
December 23, 2017, 03:23:40 AM
I think that everyone of us regreates in not investing on time, but we can't do anything any more in order to change this.
There are many new opportunities, this field, cryptocurrency, is total new in the world of investments.
If you are able to invest a small amount of your income monthly or weelly do it now.
But don't invest more that you can afford to lose.
Regression means losing the opportunities of earning money in this day. If someone regrets to invest in bitcoin because the price is very high I really that he is missing the golden chance of making huge money through his investment in the right place. Don’t even think that the price is not in range.

Invest a bit but wait for some time and you will drag your share. Some months ago many people were regretting investing in bitcoin but now they will rub their cops.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 23, 2017, 02:04:47 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|
In actual in this field many people have regret that they are not bought that coin which was better to buy at that time when price was down .
Here perosnally I bought bitcoin gold @0.02btc but due to small dump of 0.005btc I sold the coin at loss but after that coin jumped to 0.022btc that was real bad luck or we can say that I have not much patience should I have .
Second coin that was better to buy was rdd ( reddcoin) but in actual I didn't bought Because of loss of trading in bitcoin gold coin .
Third coins was Digibyte that was at 80 Satoshi , since I bought this coin but in very small amount , so I think I made big mistake myself , Because if I bought in big amount than I was able to make big with Digibyte trading .
Well we should leave it here any type of regret and start to work with new new trading stretagy .
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
December 23, 2017, 01:50:53 AM
Not hodling
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 01:49:43 AM
You can dwell on the regret, or look for a seriously undervalued altcoin that is going places, and hitch a ride yet.
One such coin is XSPEC.  It is a lesser known privacy coin with solid tech, and the word is just starting to get out.  It had a good run last week, now it appears primed for the second leg up.
In any case, it is an up-and-coming, first rate privacy coin with a bright future, so definitely worth checking out.  The wiki page has some good background info: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Activity: 532
December 23, 2017, 01:27:27 AM
The greatest regret that I've been experienced, is when I didn't joined early on this bitcoin. On the start I didn't believed about this job like to earn, since on that time my friend already told me. When my friend already have a huge amount of money I was amazed and on that time I realized to joined. Hopefully since I already joined soon I could have money to buy things I wanted.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
December 22, 2017, 09:57:10 AM
haha... there are thousands investors just focus on investing in Bitcoin. They dont care about altcoins and tokens. So, they will not regret when altcoins increase... haha
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 22, 2017, 07:34:50 AM

800% is low, some coins rose over 5,000% and that's annoying. But it's ok, because it's part of the investing game. Cryptoworld is all about risks and difficult decisions.
We learn from our mistakes and never repeat them again.
Activity: 252
December 22, 2017, 07:31:46 AM
The feeling hits us all, after all we are humans with emotions. But the right thing to do is try to find the next alt which may do a 400-500% in the future. Afterall Regret will not get us anything!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 07:27:40 AM
It is in our human nature to regret such missed opportunities, my friend. Smiley I also regret not seizing the BTC opportunity in time. Nevertheless, I didn't repeat the same mistake twice when ETH gained a bit more popularity. Instead of regretting past decisions, study the market, do your research efficiently, and try to predict potential Altcoins whose preeminence will increase in the following months - seize the opportunity, invest, and.. profit! Smiley Regret only about existential stuff such as family.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 07:25:07 AM
Probably everyone has the feeling at least once but don't worry, prices would go up anyway so it is better to do what you want instead Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
December 22, 2017, 06:56:52 AM
Regret will not do anything instead of crying you should find another coin that is worth to invest in.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 06:51:09 AM
It is a great problem of many people to regret about what you have not done. Thinking about the past that you could invest in Bitcoin when it was so cheap does not change anything. So, just invest now in different projects and do not regret about anything!
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
December 22, 2017, 06:18:00 AM
Yep ripple and lisk, I have really watched them last year and planning to buy them a little but I was discouraged by that time. I have now realized on what I have done.
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
December 22, 2017, 06:10:50 AM
Everbody experiences that regret of not buying,but what will happen if you regret it ?nothing you should look for another coin that has a lot of potential make no mistakes again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
December 22, 2017, 06:09:47 AM
There is no point crying over split milk.The only thing is to learn from your mistakes. This just the beginning for crypto coins.
Activity: 448
December 22, 2017, 06:04:18 AM
This market is fresh and I think if there is a head ,then for sure in the future there will earn
Activity: 322
December 22, 2017, 05:55:20 AM
I think everyone can make it regret in joining in any ICO and that's natural to all of us. I also regret it before I join a campaign and give them my bitcoin to invest and then after the ICO nothings happened.
Pages:
Jump to: