Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 35. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 06:23:22 AM
You can't fret over what you should have done. The past is history, the future is a mystery and today is a gift called the present.

We all wish we would have done something different but it is important to recognize that you are blessed to have made what you did and gained the knowledge from your experience.

Like your post and thoughts. Keep focusing today, not regret!
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 05:58:29 AM
Hindsight is 20/20. I bet the guy who bought pizza for 10k bitcoins is really frustrated right now. So don't dwell on it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
December 18, 2017, 05:39:31 AM
I'm around 3 years at crypto so I had already learned how to avoid FOMO effect. But my friends which involved in crypto space recently are suffer from FOMO a lot)) I'm always trying to find something positive at each situation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
December 18, 2017, 05:30:29 AM
I always regret, but I never live with that emotion. I treat that as my motivation, once a gather more funds I will invest to those has potential coins. I will never let that happened again. I wish I have more funds right now Cheesy I'm still regreting because I can't put some investment in a potential one.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
December 18, 2017, 05:30:29 AM
I think that everyone of us regreates in not investing on time, but we can't do anything any more in order to change this.
There are many new opportunities, this field, cryptocurrency, is total new in the world of investments.
If you are able to invest a small amount of your income monthly or weelly do it now.
But don't invest more that you can afford to lose.

This is the normal phenomenon which every one of us would feel that at some point of time either we have not purchased when the price was low or have sold it instead of holding due to which we would have certainly become millionaire if holding those coins or buying on time. But now that has become the past and we will need to think and live in present for our future. Also yes invest only how much you can afford to loose.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
December 18, 2017, 05:26:12 AM
I think that everyone of us regreates in not investing on time, but we can't do anything any more in order to change this.
There are many new opportunities, this field, cryptocurrency, is total new in the world of investments.
If you are able to invest a small amount of your income monthly or weelly do it now.
But don't invest more that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
December 17, 2017, 05:19:49 PM
Man i cant get over that i sold xvg few hours before the pump 3 days ago and lost over 10k$ and now i see this thread ;DAlso i was the one who bought lbc at ath price durring the previous bull run.This is how crypto works,you make mistakes trade wise and you better learn from them or you going to have a lot of regrets.Its best to go cool headed and make a plan before you go in so this way there are no regrets if you keep to your plan
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 17, 2017, 05:15:23 PM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|
I usually don't think about these things because when I do my head want's to explode. I regret not investing in ether when it was below 10$, i regret not investing in bitcoin when it was below 400$ and mostly I regret selling all LTC and DASH I had for 10$ or whatever price was.  Cry
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
December 17, 2017, 05:11:27 PM
i personally regret with what happened to me with bitcoin nearly two years ago when i had the price was only 200 dollars i had the chance to buy what was almost 3 bitcoins unfortunately i did not and that was my regret.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 05:08:30 PM
I even found an interesting resource that can calculate the profit when investing at any date from the past.
https://www.cryptoground.com/what-if
It amused me
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
December 17, 2017, 09:15:36 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

There is no point in regretting only and take no further steps which can cover your regrets and loses in future. We all did not buy bitcoins when it was only 1 dollars but still many of us are millionaire because they took wise steps depending on the current situations. You can still invest in good altcoins now and can gain nice profits if you don't lose heart.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 09:11:25 AM
I would be much happier if this cryptoshit didnt even exist. Now my life in the past month has been overrun by FOMO, regret, sadness and the inability to see future happiness.

haha same here  Lips sealed and short of sleep  Undecided
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
December 17, 2017, 08:59:53 AM
It is almost impossible to predict such market evolution so, considering this i do not have regrets because i haven't invested in certain altcoins, all what matter is that the balance is positive.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
December 16, 2017, 06:52:34 PM
Hell yes but nothing to do but move on and invest NOW!
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
December 16, 2017, 06:21:17 PM
This topic is very depressing, there is no need to regret, we must accept defeat and fight again to achieve victory. It is virtually impossible to predict that a currency is appreciated 100% or more, there are several factors and analyze, we should always study and learn from mistakes.
Activity: 266
December 16, 2017, 06:01:40 PM
I regret that I learned too late about the world of crypto currency and entered into it. I'm afraid it's too late to do anything  Cry
Activity: 169
December 16, 2017, 05:57:03 PM

I had many regrets because I already knew bitcoin in the past but did not get some curiosity to learn more about it. And now, the regrets of not believing in alts and putting all my trust to bitcoin. But it is never too late, there are newer coins that shows potential and we can still invest on those coins.
Activity: 94
December 16, 2017, 05:35:55 PM
Had 50% of all my investments in Litecoin for months. Told everyone to buy it. But one day i needed to sell them, just for a few days to buy some urgent ones.
Turns out i sold for 92$ about 4 hours before the 300% boost started. Well well.

I still make so much money on crypto right now I cant afford to be greedy about not getting all the correct timings.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 16, 2017, 05:32:44 PM
Everyone has tastes that part in trading. Either they haven't invest yet or sold too early. All we need to do is move on an ignore it. Just get over it the right time will come in the future, just make it a lesson for you to be better in the future.
Yes just make it a lesson because in trading we should have a patience in order to earn a good profit. Patience teaches us to wait because there are many opportunities that may be missed if we don't have enough patience in a certain activities. Trading needs alot of patience because there are many altcoins that pumps in different time that can be give a good profit for everyone.
Activity: 158
December 16, 2017, 05:30:19 PM
To sense already to regret? better analyze further, and invest in other promising coins, there will be many more!
Pages:
Jump to: