Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 37. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
December 15, 2017, 09:15:22 AM
My greatest regret was selling LTC too early in the mid of August, as I remember I bought LTC at the beginning of July at price 54.5$, then I lost the patient when it down to 43$.  
At that time, I still believe in LTC, but I thought it in the downing trend, so I sold all of my LTC to buy back at lower price. But it never went down and I's still fear.
Finally, I think we shoud not wait the crash or the correction to buy, as I keep on waiting the price to go down, but the price never go down and I never invested in LTC by then.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
December 15, 2017, 09:10:42 AM
Could be nice to have the first CryptoKittie. Thats all I regret. The rest is just money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 09:02:40 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

I once bought a good amount of Bitcoin last year of October and the price of it are only $600+ and now it's $18,000+ a piece, that's a 3000% increased. I bought also Litecoin earlier this year that averages $4 per coin back then and now it's $266+, a 6,500% increased.

Buyer's remorse, the sense of regret, I really hate that. I experienced and it's awful to realize this kind of things but we need to keep moving forward and accept the fact that it's already done. It's hard to discipline myself not to spend my money to useless things and I am thinking that's just like holding cryptocurrency that has a strong appreciating power over time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 08:56:46 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|
There are regrets of course. But I can't dwell in them. We all need to move on and continue on seeking for more opportunities in this system. The past is done..we need to deal with the present ...
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 15, 2017, 08:40:54 AM
Me too. I should be careful nextime because my Eth Wallet was phished which where I lost all my eth, I also regret selling Bitcoin, the price is very unexpected to pump so fast. I can earn more if I wait in just a week
Activity: 350
Merit: 75
December 15, 2017, 08:34:51 AM
Often I regret that didn't sell on the pik of price)) Of course it could be more in a few month or years, but I need ETH right now to make investition to the future)
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 08:30:44 AM
I regret that I was about to enter the market a year ago but decided to wait and I entered in June when most alts were at the top and then went down for months! At least we can say that every mistake is a lesson and we have to learn from it
Activity: 180
December 15, 2017, 08:28:31 AM
I regret that i didn't had a chance to buy bitcoin when it was still in cheaper price. Now i am so unfortunate and i regret it because the price of bitcoin was risen up x5 more than i first knew bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 08:23:55 AM
No point dwelling on past sales or decisions not to invest ... It's part and parcel of the game. There would be no money in any of it of we all knew the perfect point to buy in and walk away at
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
December 15, 2017, 08:21:13 AM
Yes. Who doesn't want profit? I regretted not buying bitcoin when its 100$ and ethereum when it's just 10$.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
December 15, 2017, 08:14:16 AM
very unfortunate because the price is much more increased. I will soon invest my surprise in the future because the price is much higher.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
December 15, 2017, 01:46:44 AM
And why regret what happened. Does it really help? I'm sure there will also be a lot of opportunities and other coins with which you can make money. You should to look forward
Gold words! I think now there are many little-known coins that have a low price and which in the future will surprise us with strong growth. Everything is ahead

We have a lots of regrets in life which and the certain regrets we learned on our mistakes. On my true to life experienced was I didn't believed in bitcoin since my co workers on that time already earned and I'm so amzed to there extra income and also too late to invest in bitcoin when the value on that time is not as much as todays value. Well, all of that was charged as an experienced. Hopefully soon in the future as I invested already today, I can have a profit and I can buy as much as I want. I know each regret has a chance to excel as long as by doing hard work and effort, and soon everything will be find.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
December 15, 2017, 01:36:51 AM
I don't regret as there are many altcoins that rose 400%-500% every few days. I think it's purely luck or you have to hold your altcoins for long term hoping that it will get pumped. I had never got 400% return but it can be achieved if you hold your altcoins for long term.
Activity: 163
December 15, 2017, 01:35:18 AM
Yes but I think all the rose was thanks BTC.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
December 15, 2017, 01:33:40 AM
If you regret not buying into altcoins, i on the other hand, regret the opposite. I've been investing in altcoins for the past 3 months and most of them have now left me with less BTC than I could have had in the first place. Some picks were really bad, but in general almost all altcoins have suffered losses because of the surge in bitcoin price. I expect the trend to continue because bitcoin is the only currency that seems to be picking up massive adoption. So yeah, don't regret not buying into altcoins. It could be worse.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
December 15, 2017, 01:23:03 AM
What if you had invested in that particular altcoin and it became heavily dumped till you became a hodler of shitcoin? This to me is just another scenario in the crypto trade world. Instead of regretting, I would move on immediately and search for the next possible 400-800% altcoin that I can jump in.
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
December 15, 2017, 01:20:30 AM
It goes both ways and that's the problem. We buy and hodl coin we should be dumping, and we buy and dump coin we should be selling. I don't know how many times I dumped to early or sold too soon. Sometimes I think that the markets know what I'm thinking and go the completely opposite direction. I guess that's why we do this though, the thrill involved with the risk and the reward. I have learned a great deal over the years.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
December 15, 2017, 01:14:37 AM
Its kinda human nature, we regret everything which could have given us a profit.  Grin
We feel regret if we see the certain altcoins has rose and supposed to be were earning profit already. It is normal that we feel regret even me I regret when I didnt grab the chance to buy back the altcoins I supposed to buy. But I should move on and pick a new altcoins to invest of my money.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 01:06:52 AM

I think every person who learned about the Crypto currency month, year, 3 years ago will be sad that they did not invest in any of them and it will always be because it is greed.
Activity: 182
December 15, 2017, 12:35:36 AM
It's better not to think of that. I'm shure there where a lot of ppl that learned about bitcoin when they where easy to mine and cost 10-20  even 200$(my case) and would have loved to invest in it at that time, and look how much it has rise. Why would the altcoins be different. In a few year maybe there will be altcoins that will have a price similar to the bitcoin now. But you don't have to regret this. Life continues. At least if you didn't invest you didn' lose. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: