Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 17. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 11:47:38 AM
maybe they regret because they did not trust bitcoin with bitcoin now which is very expensive if they used to believe may have gained a big advantage at this time
I remember how everyone said in December that bitcoin would cost 40,000. And now there are much fewer such people.
december in what year Huh
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 11:44:21 AM
maybe they regret because they did not trust bitcoin with bitcoin now which is very expensive if they used to believe may have gained a big advantage at this time
I remember how everyone said in December that bitcoin would cost 40,000. And now there are much fewer such people.
Activity: 154
March 02, 2018, 11:38:34 AM
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
February 23, 2018, 12:41:00 AM
Yeah, at first all the studies really ruined my thoughts, I was decieved by stories that bitcoin can be a scam, so i didnt beleive in it, but as the time goes by, i registered and applied and I was really LATE!
Activity: 28
February 23, 2018, 12:29:45 AM
Bitcoin is one of the thing which has survived and come a long way.

Investing in 2008-2009 and holding till now would not have been an easy task. Even, if you had bought Bitcoin back then in 2008-2009, you would have sold it after few years or might be after few months. BTC has started to pick-up only last year, it was not that beneficial and known before that. So, don't regret.

I think "WannaCry ransomware attack" has done a fair amount of advertisement for Bitcoin. My friend circle, including me came to know about Bitcoin and blockchain through the news we got around this attack. 
Activity: 28
February 23, 2018, 12:27:50 AM
I regret not believing in bitcoin 2 years back when I was informed by n friend, I would make more money and my life would be better ,but im in now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
February 23, 2018, 12:17:17 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I first came across it 3 years ago. My sister in law introduced it to us but i was skeptical about and was regretful about it. I could have accumulated a great deal of money like my sister in law have. Well it is never too late.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 12:14:12 AM
Well, i didn't know about bitcoin in that year. I heard about btc in 2017 when there were news about it. I regret that I didn't know it earlier. Maybe if I have a knowledge of it, I think I'm now a millionaire.
Activity: 182
February 22, 2018, 11:06:56 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who are very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Regret always comes later. People who already know Bitcoin from 2009 must be very unlikely that the development of Bitcoin becomes very rapid and the price can be high. And many people who underestimated Bitcoin in 2009 and finally they regret not trusting Bitcoin.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
February 22, 2018, 10:57:04 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

I heard it first from my professor back in college Why regret? you already involved to this you should not do the same mistake again so start again and make things happen do the things you did not do that time so you will not regret anything at the end.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 10:45:39 PM
No, I don't regret not hearing about it back then--can't help it, and I didn't have much cash anyway.  What I kinda sorta regret is that I sold all the bitcoin I bought in 2015 at $200-400, and that I no longer have a coinbase account,  and that Circle doesn't sell bitcoin anymore.   Those are my biggest bitcoin regrets, but I can live with 'em.

Knowing about bitcoin really helped me a lot. This gives me so much knowledge about investment and also opened up my mind to other good investment and cryptocurrencies. There is really no regret knowing bitcoin.
Activity: 23
February 22, 2018, 10:34:51 PM
Some people who do not know bitcoin say different things, because they all need reliable information to know bitcoin, and some people will regret if bitcoin helps many people's lives for the better, I am also one of those who regrets why just now know the bitcoin , not long ago. but no need to regret it, because now I already know bitcoin better than many friends.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 10:23:12 PM
I'll admit that I'm guilty of not believing in bitcoin at first when I encountered it. This is normal for me not believing in any new investments. As time goes by after reading many topics and forums and some testimonies, I am now glad that I'm one of the many believers of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
February 22, 2018, 10:18:55 PM
I used to see some of my friends working for bitcoins but majority of them were doing gambling that's why I don't get much interested on bitcoin

Have you ever felt any regret of not trying it yourself just because you're not interested on it? Why don't you try it for yourself and don't follow what your friends are doing with bitcoin. Don't do gambling, just invest and see how bitcoin works for you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
February 22, 2018, 10:16:14 PM
said sorry it must be gan. like me time in love information about bitcoin i beleh at say its only 70% confidence.
the reason i cook there is an automated tool that can make money even the results are very promising.
after I investigate and learn of course by looking at the evidence of my colleagues who have been successful after they join in bitcoin.

until I say if I know and join in bitcoin together with my friends I must have been as successful as they are .
Activity: 33
February 22, 2018, 10:08:57 PM
Yeah, that's was a bad experience for me, when I heard about bitcoin I couldn't believe not until am loss so many coin I suppose have earned
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 10:06:52 PM
If this was past and we figure out he future maybe today everyone of us will be rich millionare/billionare Tongue

The world didn't sell it, and I sold all of the XRP in my hands at $0.9, and then the XRP went up to $3.50.

As long as we believe in cryptocurrency now, I think there will be a lot of opportunities in the future.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
February 04, 2018, 12:30:15 PM
There is no any moment in my life that I become regretful in bitcoin; in fact they always exceed my expectation and helps me in lots of ways.
Since I am a student, bitcoin helps me to earn money even while I am studying it is good that there is no in the situation being affected and need to sacrifice.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
January 29, 2018, 08:06:29 PM
Even the people who were playing with Bitcoin back then in 2009-2010 had no idea what would have happened afterwards...

They certainly know that bitcoin will be like this, but instead they know this, it will be great, it's impossible for all those who promote bitcoin, not knowing the concept that Sahtosi Nakamoto makes, surely everyone who promotes it knows things, the ...
Activity: 57
January 29, 2018, 07:40:28 PM
Even the people who were playing with Bitcoin back then in 2009-2010 had no idea what would have happened afterwards...
Pages:
Jump to: