Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 16. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 08:42:09 PM
I almost bought Bitcoin in 2015. Sometimes I regret not buying, but the truth is, after 2017, it's more likely to view it as something to hold longterm. If I had bought in 2015, who knows, I might have sold as soon as it doubled in price, but nowadays when I buy, I do it knowing that I'm holding long-term, no matter how the price fluctuates. Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 07:14:25 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Yes, I regret about not believing in bitcoin when I first heard it. One of the reasons why I didn't believe in bitcoin was because I am too busy finishing our requirements in school and I know that it is the only thing that my parents wants. However, when I finished all the requirements, I still tried to deal with it because my friend keeps on encouraging me to deal with it and I just did. It's an awesome thing to have an income from something you worked hard for. I know my rank is not that high, but I can still make a profit out of it.
Activity: 98
Innovation Powered by Crypto
March 02, 2018, 07:11:21 PM
I bites my fingers I have a friend who spoke to me about the BTC when he was still in its infancy and give me his merits but I did not believe it at all so I try now to catch up my late
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 07:05:56 PM
I had the worst regret in my life for not believing on bitcoin's potential. I didn't believe some of my friends who tries to convince me into bitcoin 3 years ago. I started to hear bitcoin in 2015 and if I started investing my money in that year, may be I have a lot of money today. As time goes by after reading many topics and forums and some testimonies, I am now glad that I'm one of the many believers of cryptocurrency. Knowing about bitcoin really helped me a lot.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 02, 2018, 06:33:52 PM
Actually there is nothing we can do about it. But keep in mind that bitcoin has not disappeared, on the contrary, today is more valuable than then and we still have the opportunity to do our best to accumulate bitcoins.

In fact, it is most likely that if we had the opportunity to buy thousands of bitcoin at $0.001, perhaps most would have been tempted to sell it at $1, $10 or $100, so we should not assume that today we would be rich.
Activity: 283
March 02, 2018, 06:11:59 PM
At first, I also regretted not knowing about bitcoin before, until I realized that it was the most useless activity in the world. I still can not go back in time and buy bitcoin for a few dollars. But that doesn't mean that if I buy it now, I'll make a bad purchase.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
March 02, 2018, 05:52:38 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

I heard about BTC in 2013, but it did not interest me. I regret it now. I have friends have invested and now they have a lot of money.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 05:42:37 PM
I haven't heard anything about it back then, but I don't consider it missed opportunity. I know everything happens for a reason, I am just glad that I was able to know and join Bitcoin late last year and I am happy and very grateful with what I got from it since then. I don't what to focus on what ifs, what if I started years back, I could have been a millionaire already? of what if this, what if that. I just want it to be simple, focus on the facts, what I have now, what situation it is and be happy and thankful for it.
Activity: 384
March 02, 2018, 05:30:26 PM

Certainly I regret when I did not believe in bitcoin. Because I think bitcoin is just a lousy thing. If I used to trust bitcoin I would have invested in bitcoin. But now I am trying to fix my mistake first. I'll start trying to invest long-term on bitcoin.
Activity: 364
March 02, 2018, 05:28:01 PM
However, we are aware of bitcoin now, when the price reaches a little more than ten thousand dollars. After all, in the near future it will cost even more and once will pass the line of 20, 50 000 dollars. Therefore, we must find positive sides everywhere.
Activity: 490
March 02, 2018, 04:50:45 PM
Each investor regrets that I did not know about bitcoin before, but what gives us those regrets? Invest now and don't stop doing it and you'll still be rich.
Activity: 323
March 02, 2018, 04:03:47 PM

Surely everyone newly joined in crypto feels sorry. In the past I was also told someone that crypto is something interesting. And I just let it out without curiosity what is crypto. I spent my best year to join this crypto. So now do not regret, work hard in the best way.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
March 02, 2018, 04:01:41 PM
Believe me, I always wondered about that too. Sadly, the first time I ever heard about Bitcoin was in 2013 after that huge $1k price spike.
Given my cautious nature, I doubt that I would invest in bitcoin in the early years 2009-2010, I would probably wait to see how things will develop.
Even now I strongly believe that $10k is not the final price for Bitcoin, and sooner or later we will double or triple that.
March 02, 2018, 03:56:12 PM
I heard Bitcoin since 2013 from a good friend of mine that time BTC price was about $500,it was already an opportunity if i never hesitate that time to join the community and invested a little amount in BTC i for sure have lot of asset by now,that is my biggest regret. 
March 02, 2018, 03:39:05 PM
Unfortunately, I learned about bitcoin only last year. And it took me a long time to believe him. And while I was thinking whether to invest or not, its price has doubled. So I understand your regret very well.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 02, 2018, 03:18:20 PM
Regret does always come at the end. However, such remorse should not be brought to a standstill because it will not fix anything in the future. It's better to counter these regrets by starting to trust bitcoin and using it from now because then the regret will turn into pleasure. There are many people who can fix the economy with bitcoin and we should be motivated by it notes do not damage the reputation of bitcoin by using the ways that are not allowed.
Activity: 26
March 02, 2018, 02:12:35 PM
I didn't know approximately bitcoins when it become released lower back in 2009, I heard approximately it first around 2012 , I bet, however even if I had bought a few bitcoins in the course of that time i am sure i might have spent it inside days or even weeks,I assume thats what most people will do until they forget about about it and simply depart it like that for years. So yeah I do remorse not buying at some stage in that time however now not a good deal.
Activity: 336
March 02, 2018, 12:05:16 PM
I'm sure many will regret not believing in bitcoin. me too . bitcoin created a great opportunity at the time. If I take advantage of that opportunity and decide to buy it, I have become rich with bitcoin.
Activity: 42
March 02, 2018, 12:04:36 PM
i think u dont need to regret anymore  and we had better just take the lessons from the situation, think more about the future by doing bitcoin
cause if we regret it will be useless and wastes the time
let's get started dude ....
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
March 02, 2018, 11:52:33 AM
Heard bitcoin back in 2015. It was really cheap that time and I could have bought 5 bitcoins. Now, I can not even afford one. But anyway, there are alts and they're pushing the economical status up.
Pages:
Jump to: