Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 12. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 07:17:55 PM
As for me I did not know anything about bitcoin until last year. I was cautious for a while, invested not much, but now I think bullish on it. Maybe that is not a good sign, who knows
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 07:15:31 PM
Me too. I was doubtful back then about bitcoin. It's because I have little idea about what this cryptocurrency is all about and how can I benefit from transactions using bitcoin. Anyway, I try not to think of it as a regret but a motivation to strive more here in the forum.
I also regret by not believing here in bitcoin, and i am so sad by not believing early here in bitcoin because my friend right now is totally earning many profit and i think he is now rich very he started in 2015, but i am also working hard so i can also became rich even i was started here in bitcoin last year.
Activity: 310
March 25, 2018, 07:11:45 PM
we all have regrets or two regarding bitcoin, back when i first heard of Bitcoin the value is around $5 so who would have thought that it would skyrocket and reach more than $10000, i truly regret not buying but i always believe its never too late, now Im starting to earn some Bitcents and hopefully i would earn my first Bitcoin soon.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 06:42:45 PM
I always trusted in bitcoin, but I regret that didn't get to it much earlier. I think that most of us regrets, at least you haven't told? Now it is easy to regret about it after it has occurred, the truth nobody knew therefore it wasn't necessary to beat itself
Activity: 30
March 25, 2018, 06:37:12 PM
I think there will come a time when many will regret but will not help with anything.
Activity: 179
March 25, 2018, 06:27:18 PM
Yap!!! I also making mind for sometimes
Now that I have miss a many times
I think that also is a bitcoin.when
it starts to get back in 2020 there will
Be a saving for that life .it is difficult
Nowadays my much will pay a lot fees
Like electric bills and may others .
Hope even though I just started
Helping my parents financial with their daily expenses .
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
March 23, 2018, 04:46:53 AM
I believe in Bitcoins, But I do not really think that it's worth it, It's sad because I did not accumulate my earnings then that if counting now is nearly a million dollars.
Activity: 47
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 04:41:54 AM
I regret not believing in bitcoin in 2009 -2010 .My life would be much better financially  than now,I hope I am not to late.Only the future  can tell.
Activity: 25
March 23, 2018, 02:19:13 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

My main regret is not finding out about bitcoin earlier in life...although I'm not sure I would've taken as much risk on it back then as I would now. Maybe it happened for me that way for a reason then.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
March 23, 2018, 02:05:12 AM
Yes there is a regretful moment that happen to me when I do not believe in bitcoin because of that I wasted the opportunity or blessing that our God gave to me and that will be the biggest lesson I learned.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 07:33:48 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I just started to access this currency when I was seventheen years old and it was year 2016 or 2017. When I discovered this forun I feel glad nor happy cause this wil be my new begining of my journey, further more today i understand that what other people said that if they just dicovered this early maybe they would be a millionair today, I often think tgat way too that why I just discovered this lately if only I can build time machine i would like to go back when bitcoin was started and I would also like to start it right away. So that I can be a millionair today.

Im quite touch on your story. however you are not alone because i also experience that regret. i can say that i was also late to know bitcoin because back in the year 2009 and 2010 ,

i was still studying in high school and i was still dumdb that time. I dont have a computer or mobile phone to use and access the internet because we were also poor that time. eventually after i graduated ,

i started to get a job and i buy my first phone that has an internet function , i then started to learn joining some forums. That was the only time i first heard bitcoin but sadly i didnt pay attention to it. My regrets were now doubled. Luckily i started to try bitcoin on the year 2017 already , lol. i  was feel too late.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
March 20, 2018, 07:26:31 AM
I just started to access this currency when I was seventheen years old and it was year 2016 or 2017. When I discovered this forun I feel glad nor happy cause this wil be my new begining of my journey, further more today i understand that what other people said that if they just dicovered this early maybe they would be a millionair today, I often think tgat way too that why I just discovered this lately if only I can build time machine i would like to go back when bitcoin was started and I would also like to start it right away. So that I can be a millionair today.
Activity: 252
March 20, 2018, 07:19:53 AM
i am one of those that do not believe in bitcoin because i think this bitcoin is a scam. but now i prove to myself that this bitcoin is a legit that can give you a lot of opportunity in everything around internet.

i miss a chance to become one of the millionaires. i miss the opportunity to become the man who i want to be. but this is a lesson for me and i think this has a reason. i will work hard for bitcoins now.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 20, 2018, 07:16:22 AM
Yes, I am also very regret not buy bitcoin, once I was once thought that the bitcoin is a ponzi scheme, but regret is no use, because there is also a good time to buy the bitcoin.
Activity: 1
March 20, 2018, 07:14:58 AM
yah me too... I could have easily have 6 zero by now but it's never too late Smiley
Activity: 27
March 20, 2018, 06:56:40 AM
I have some regrets for not listening to my fellow friend back in 2012 to invest in bitcoin - still having interesting time of my life investing in crypto nowadays.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
March 20, 2018, 06:51:02 AM
I did! I kind of regret I didn't believe my brother whenever he's telling me that he's been withdrawing money as a payment for what he did in every campaigns and bounties. Until I saw with my eyes all the things he bought from that money. And so I got reallt interested then, and that's the start of my bitcoin journey.

I can relate with that. I was also very stubborn to buy some bitcoins when it was very low and there was a time when there are faucets that gives 1 btc per claim. I did not mind bitcoin that time since there are no exchanges in our country and I thought it was a waste of time. But when I heard about bitcoin last 2015 and I have no money I tried many ways to earn bitcoin through online jobs. Finally I am earning bitcoin and I have shared it to my officemates but nobody believed me. They only believed me when they saw me withdrawing huge amount of cash when bitcoin was at 17k$ last year.
Activity: 89
March 20, 2018, 06:44:51 AM
A lot of us who found out about bitcoin earlier and did not believe in it enough to get into the market and start stocking up have some kind of regret now. But I'm just glad I finally bought into the market.
Activity: 210
March 19, 2018, 08:00:34 PM
A little regret for this and now i'm very confident with bitcoin. Because i just studied bitcoin earlier this year. Now i'm sure the bitcoin is very strong because many people are looking for bitcoin until now.
Activity: 27
March 19, 2018, 07:56:57 PM
I think this will happen to many. Now butcoin has disappointed many but I think bitcoin will regain strength.
Pages:
Jump to: