Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 15. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
March 03, 2018, 02:36:24 AM
Me too, I was has a huge regret that I was believe in HYIP than bitcoin in the older days. Why on the world I play HYIP, its far more better to invest in btc at that time.
I know that there are people who already regret and will keep on regretting for not believing in bitcoin. I heard to my dorm mates about bitcoin and it made me happy when they have their first payment working from signature campaigns. I've been so amazed about their experience and come up with the idea of trying it. I know that it might affect my studies, but then I still manage to finish my school requirements before working on bounty campaigns.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 12:19:26 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Yes, the biggest regret in my whole life in not believing in bitcoin earlier. My friend have told me about this thing about three years ago and i ignore him because i thought this was just a scam. But when i saw my friend lately and he is now financially well off i started to get interested in bitcoin just last year. But everything is not too late yet, i will try to catch up with him.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 12:08:03 AM
I’m okay with the amount I’ve managed to earn in Bitcoin, though I do regret sometimes, I won’t lie.According to my thinking and how do I feel about it is that if regret was the way to help you meet success then it's ok but if not then why wasting time on regrets.
Activity: 39
March 03, 2018, 12:06:54 AM
Someone given you a second chance to do it because you deserve it, you attract it, you are destined to be part of it.Instead of feeling and thinking negative thoughts, lets just see the brighter side. Be thankful that we're lucky unlike the others who are still clueless about this.
Activity: 51
March 03, 2018, 12:05:33 AM
I am too late to realize if the bitcoin system continues to grow including from the developer wallet. It's been three years and I regret it, I had heard about bitcoin twice I believe but I never really got to it.
Activity: 140
March 02, 2018, 11:58:25 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

I just heard bitcoin year 2017.Because of friend who shares his earning in bitcoins.Had pay his bills and save money.I have regrets in not believing bitcoin early.If  i believed him earlier i will maybe earn more btc for now.

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
March 02, 2018, 11:52:29 PM
You already missed up and its not yet over theres still a time to be successful in terms of crypto business.Since bitcoins price still $10k going to $11k as long as you have capital for investments pretty sure you can get huge profit in the near future..but remember you must have strong heart and mind inorder to do it..it takes alot of courage on taking risk on your money,but trying to look back to those early adoptors of bitcoin they already a millionaire nowadays.Its like being they forgot about having coins and it sudden fluctuates and become their huge profit.So far the bitcoin still stand as the highest value of all coins,though it has alot of FUDs that making bitcoiners to be concious with their investments but still it wa still the strongest crypto in the market and we must believe on that.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
March 02, 2018, 11:51:59 PM
I just heard bitcoin in 2018 so I don't regret anything, but if have know bitcoin at the early years probably I have regret not to learn more and invest in bitcoin. Since the price are so high today.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
The stock photography revolution
March 02, 2018, 11:51:19 PM
There is still a chance for long term investment in bitcoin.
Because now is the most Appropriate opportunity
To get a lot of bitcoin as well
Activity: 616
March 02, 2018, 11:50:43 PM
I'm not one of those people who heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010. Actually, I heard bitcoin last 2016 but that moment, I'm not really interested because I was so busy studying and finishing the school requirements. However, I have a little regret when I didn't take the opportunity before but since I am dealing about it today, the best thing is I am making a profit out of it.

if your story is like that you will regret it big by not getting Bitcoin that year. It would be a great advantage to be a millionaire.
Activity: 238
March 02, 2018, 11:47:55 PM
I'm not one of those people who heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010. Actually, I heard bitcoin last 2016 but that moment, I'm not really interested because I was so busy studying and finishing the school requirements. However, I have a little regret when I didn't take the opportunity before but since I am dealing about it today, the best thing is I am making a profit out of it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
March 02, 2018, 11:32:42 PM
To be honest I was not even sure if this bitcoin think will work  in tha future. all I was hearing back than was people got millionaire and thy jus stored these coin and know tha coin price  has grown from cents to big dollar. it was kinds awful  to think that you have missed to have bitcoin at those time wherein it was newly established because tha price rate now compared to tha past is really a great span from each other that will surely turn your small saving into a great count of money right now.just be positive always and make your past life to be your stepping stone to become successful in tha future.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
March 02, 2018, 11:19:59 PM
Me too, I was has a huge regret that I was believe in HYIP than bitcoin in the older days. Why on the world I play HYIP, its far more better to invest in btc at that time.
Activity: 266
March 02, 2018, 11:18:13 PM
It's still too late, and the BTC should be a lot more than that, so if there's still a chance, I would suggest a long-term investment in BTC.

Activity: 40
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 11:07:50 PM
Back to year 2013 I was heard Bitcoin a lot and I was'nt believing in this cause I have'nt research about it cause I only heard is a rumor, but now I am regreting about it. If only I can turn back time and registered into it. 😑😑
Activity: 157
March 02, 2018, 10:54:25 PM
i think you should not spend your time to regret about the past. Let's prepare knowledge and skill to trade and invest now. work hard and you will receive the best.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 02, 2018, 10:27:38 PM
**YAWN**
Activity: 30
March 02, 2018, 10:25:30 PM
I heard bitcoin for years now because of my friend using it. She even invited me to try bitcoin since then but I don't know I'm just scared of everything. Now she have a lot of money, and now here I am a newbie that wanted to have bitcoin.
Activity: 290
March 02, 2018, 10:16:45 PM
We have the same experience when I learned about bitcoin. I was like you who was skeptical during that time and thought that this bitcoin thing is just another internet scam. Bitcoin price during that time was so low, who would have thought that its price is gonna blow up years later. If only I did my research to truly understand what bitcoin is maybe I could have bought a couple and now I would have been freaking loaded.
Activity: 15
March 02, 2018, 09:55:25 PM

Surely everyone newly joined in crypto feels sorry. In the past I was also told someone that crypto is something interesting. And I just let it out without curiosity what is crypto. I spent my best year to join this crypto. So now do not regret, work hard in the best way.

I do not regret not believe bitcoin, because I always believe. Only I regret it too late to enter the bitcoin industry.
Pages:
Jump to: