Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 14. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 05:07:05 PM
Of course, every investor regret he didn't know about bitcoin before to buy it as much as possible at a low price. But no matter how much we regret, there's still nothing to change.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 09:34:09 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

Yeah, if I only heard and learned about it way back 2009 and 2010, then I would be richer by now. But, I only hear about Bitcoin last year and I was very skeptical too at first, then now I realized that if I was just open minded that time, maybe I am reaping now the profit of investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 205
March 18, 2018, 06:04:12 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Me:). And I really regret too. I wish I can replat those previous time so that I wont regret anymore. But what important is I am a bitcoiner now and earning too.
March 18, 2018, 06:01:52 AM

I did not believe in bitcoin at first. When my collegues enjoy there profit i did regret it. So get some information and joined last 2017.  I miss the opportunity of a lifetime. But anyway i am about to benefit with it becs. I have already close a project in a signature campaign.
Activity: 364
March 18, 2018, 05:47:43 AM
But what good is it to regret? Just don't miss out on investing opportunities now.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 18, 2018, 04:53:15 AM
I was, and I freaking regret it too much because if I just trust bitcoins and believes what it can do for me I am now a millionaire or more. I am going to be rich if I just trust it because the value of bitcoins in that period of time was way too cheaper unlile today which is too expensive. And I do not know that there are slme forum like this before, I thought that bitcoins are just another investion that uses to buy some drugs because it is decentralized. But I do not know that and ordinary people can buy it and it can serves as an investment I should've research about that before.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 04:28:30 AM
I never regret  because i didn't kbow about bitcoin in 2009 or 2010 i still want to buy bitcoin even the price now is too high.. because it is really profitable..
Activity: 162
March 18, 2018, 03:56:48 AM
I really regret that I did not buy bitcoin when the price is very low. So what I am doing now is I try to look for other cryptocurrency whch has a huge potention like ethereum and acquire as many coins as possible so when the time comes that the price become doubled, tripled or maybe x100. It will make easy $$$ and patience is the key.
Activity: 140
March 18, 2018, 03:53:22 AM

Really, it is a very regrettable thing. But if you continue to just regret it is something wrong. It's not too late to start and share the benefits of bitcoin right now. Use the rest of your age to interfere in its development. Forget your regrets in the past, and start joining.  Cool

I truly regret not joining the Bitcoin it's been a year when I have a chance of being in this industry, but I take it for granted and I realised that this can be a big help to earn profit. But it's  not too late even the market value of Bitcoin is up and down.
hrz
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 03:41:35 AM
I'm not sorry I just found out BTC years ago, as long as I play BTC a lot of the advantages I get
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
March 18, 2018, 03:26:52 AM

I have heard about bitcoin years ago and honestly, I was so hesitant and doubtful about it's capability to strike high and I even throught of it as scam. Those are the things that I regret until now, If I should have listened to a friend about bitcoin, I should've earned a lot now. Maybe that time wasn't for me yet and the time has come for me to earn better.
Activity: 94
March 18, 2018, 02:46:42 AM
Never regret of what you have done before about bitcoin because bitcoin is very strong there is a lot of opportunity in bitcoin now, so its never too late to believe in it. Don't focus on your past because of regreting, Start now to work on it.
Activity: 19
March 17, 2018, 05:11:39 PM
I do not regret, as I can not return the past. And I could not buy bitcoin at that time.
March 04, 2018, 04:39:48 AM

bitcoin was introduce to me last feb 2016, one of my colleague was into it and is doing well. i did not believe him because i did not understand it. i was not able to listen to him as well because i taught that it is a scam. i regret it because i was supposed to have a good profit now. i really miss the opportunity of a lifetime.
Activity: 266
March 03, 2018, 04:36:56 AM
I heard about bitcoin in early 2017, but I do not believe I do not even dare to try, finally I started joining bitcoin by the end of 2017, and now I am very sorry to have lost my chance to become rich.
I am very sorry for not believing in bitcoin in early 2017, moreover you must be very sorry for not believe in bitcoin in 2009.
Activity: 27
March 03, 2018, 04:25:29 AM
The only regret I have is that, I only come to know of it just quite sometime that if I knew it in advance, i could be easily one of the investors now..
Activity: 62
March 03, 2018, 03:56:15 AM
I never feel regret about it cause I always believe in Bitcoin.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 03:44:58 AM
I have known bitcoin since 2013, because my friend told me about it. At first I ignored it because I thought it was a pyramiding scheme and we never talked about it. Until I noticed that he is having a great time buying things that be like and he always treat me. That’s how I am convinced into bitcoin. Now he is earning a lot though he is studying in college.
Activity: 156
March 03, 2018, 03:14:07 AM
though i didn't hear about bitcoin in 2009, i heard about it in 2016 when it was still around 300 dollars. i bought a little amount and sold it off later saying i don't need it but today i regret it because bitcoin has grown beyond what we anticipated
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 02:42:13 AM
Yes I regret also that before I didn't really believed in the power of bitcoin, before its price is too low and I didn't invest more, Now the price of bitcoin is too high, what I did is to invest now and wait that it will soon higher again.
Pages:
Jump to: