Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 22. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 03:43:23 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

Yeah i do! Btc value is around a dollar back then. I was a student back then, so i thought learning more about cryptocurrencies is just a waste of time. If there’s a time machine i would really want to go back to 2010!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 03:35:22 AM
there are a lot of people who do not believe in bitcoin. other than fear of scams, they just seem to have a lot of fun and tired when they bitcoin. We can not blame most satin so they are afraid too.
Activity: 238
January 28, 2018, 03:34:44 AM

when the first time i heard about bitcoin,honestly speaking im not believe for it...but when my friend got her first salary in bitcoin wow its amazing...and then i realiase what if i try also to be a part of bitcoin and i join...so when i try to be a part of bitcoin and now i achiever member of bitcoin so i regret why im not believing in my friend in the first place no one lost of me if i try first...so i believe in saying that you try first before judging...bitcoin is a awesome network working,easy money and easy working....
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
January 28, 2018, 03:21:02 AM
One of the the reason why I regret not believing in bitcoin is that I should have invested earlier and grow money in bitcoin earlier though it is still alright to invest but I think it would be much more better if I invested earlier.To become more wiser and just to secure and earn more using bitcoin is a good way of investment.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
January 28, 2018, 03:16:33 AM
One of the the reason why I regret not believing in bitcoin is that I should have invested earlier and grow money in bitcoin earlier though it is still alright to invest but I think it would be much more better if I invested earlier.
Activity: 46
January 28, 2018, 03:10:44 AM
I heard about bitcoin last year and my friend introduce it to me but because i know nothing about bitcoin i ignored it..but now i know that i can earn money in bitcoin by playing games and sharing..i reggretted that i didnt start it last year ..
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
January 28, 2018, 02:03:08 AM
On it's pioneer months, yes I regret that I don't believe in bitcoin. i regret that I don't think rationally in Bitcoin. And I regret that I think narrowly.
Activity: 98
January 27, 2018, 10:31:47 AM
It's no use regretting now.
What we can do is buy bitcoins now.
Believe that bitcoin will bring us more rewards in the future.
Yur
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
January 27, 2018, 10:07:06 AM
Well people only realize a thing's value when it is actually too late. But I guess that's the beauty of investing, you don't hold any solid metrics to predict what's in store for every portfolio. I believe it is never too late for any kind of investment. Of course, the profit varies but as long as we grow our money then we are just fine. Too much greed will always cause us to be at risk. I'm just glad I'm one of those few who are blessed to have known bitcoin's existence.
Activity: 96
January 27, 2018, 10:00:05 AM
I regret it too. Like many people on this planet. But other opportunities will come.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
January 27, 2018, 09:55:48 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

Yes! I totally agree on you. I already knew bitcoin since 2014 but I didnt pay attention on it. Because I dont think bitcoin will capture the whole world's interest. Im totally regretting it. Sad

For me, not that so much regrets. I knew Bitcoin last year around mid March I guess, but I didn't give too much attention cause I thought it's just one of the thousand networking out there, but when my friend show me some proof of her earnings, it sudden change my mind, as of now I m already earning at least 3-5k weekly everytime I got joined in signature campaign. Smiley Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 27, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

Yes! I totally agree on you. I already knew bitcoin since 2014 but I didnt pay attention on it. Because I dont think bitcoin will capture the whole world's interest. Im totally regretting it. Sad
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 08:42:54 AM
When i first heard about bitcoin i also ignore it and i don't have any ideas about how do i earn momey in just posting, but when the person who told me about it is discussed me how to make money by bitcoin,i was amaze and try it then day by day i understand how and then until now, i thought to my self that if the time that i first heard bitcoin i started it i think i have no regret feelings now.
Activity: 180
January 27, 2018, 08:36:43 AM
Almost end of 2016 I first heard Bitcoin from my eldest brother. He tried to discuss it to me if I could invest Bitcoin or help him in addition to his investment. But I ignore him on his dream to invest more while price still lower than today. I really feel loss and deeply regret by not believing the day I did not listen to him about Bitcoin Cry .  It is not yet too late to be here.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 08:36:33 AM
in my view, what I feel after knowing, studying and trusting bitcoin even though I will never regret because after trusting and joining the bitcoin project project much already I have, besides I can learn about virtual currency I can get experience by joining the forum for discussion forums about bitcoin and more importantly I can earn revenue after working on bounty bitcointalk project.
although I do not recognize bitcoin from the beginning of 2009 or 2010 and maybe I'm new to bitcoin, but I will not miss the best opportunity for the second time, the opportunity that is now in front of me, that is constantly studying and looking for income from bitcoin to happy my family, the best income I can never get anywhere else............ Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
January 27, 2018, 08:15:45 AM
I felt the same way too, if only I know that Bitcoin had start on 2009 and 2010, maybe I am now a millionaire and achieve my goal in my life, I think that I missed the opportunity of my life without of knowing this kind of currency it's now 2018 it almost 10 years past, I can't believe it. If only I discovered this forum maybe I helped my family to give them a brighter future and rise them up from the poverty, the problems that we had today and the moment that we don't food to eat. I started to join this forum this past 2017 and I am happy ,because it's 2018 now that I am here for 1 year. I am exited and feel blessed that I achieving my dream step by step with the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 600
January 27, 2018, 08:05:55 AM
For me very sorry, in 2014, with bitcoin prices at very cheap prices, why I do not have a lot of bitcoin at the time, I finally miss the opportunity at this time, I think my regret is over because I know bitcoin prices are now also good price.
If you do not want to miss the opportunity next year you can get more bitcoin, because next year's price will be higher. So now there are many opportunities for you.
Activity: 70
January 27, 2018, 07:56:12 AM
I learned about bitcoin in 2010.
But I think it's something that doesn't work.
I didn't get to know it.
I regret it too
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 07:54:33 AM
This was a bleak time for me and my family because at first my family and I did not believe in bitcoin before, but I am grateful for the current situation and no more apologies degan what happened because I now besides joining can convince my friends and relatives to join.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
January 27, 2018, 07:50:51 AM
Many people do not want to learn about bitcoin because it has been burned by the negative stigma about investments and bad schemes that will bubble, the government also has an interest to incite it, especially countries that are not ready with the presence of bitcoin.

I am fortunate to learn and understand for the past 3 years, so far no negative impact and bitcoin values are always increasing as expected.

My strongest reference is where my country just warns him without ever banning bitcoin. For some people and even including me this is a huge profit potential.
Pages:
Jump to: