Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 23. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
January 27, 2018, 07:32:58 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Oh what a regretful thing, maybe you are very rich right now if you had already believed bitcoin back then. But I think also that I would not believe that bitcoin will become successful like what it is right now if I heard bitcoin in those early years. But what matters right now is how to use bitcoin as it is right now to become rich. Its not yet late to become successful on bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 07:29:56 AM
Now regret has not changed.
Why don't you think about what you can do now?
We can buy bitcoins now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
January 27, 2018, 07:23:36 AM
Count me in, Ive heard it back in my highSchool days and I just didnt recognize its value back then, thinking it was only a scam or a some kind of a joke. Now in my college years Ive found out that Bitcoin has conquered the internet making transactions, buy and sell and trading leading to a high enough profit for an individual to gain a cash for himself. It was really my regret then, that I should have done it in my early years and I might be a millionaire now for all that Bitcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 07:13:16 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

if we talk about bitcoin prices a few years ago and for people who do not buy bitcoin at that time will definitely regret it because they have lost the opportunity to gain more profit because they do not believe in bitcoin
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 07:00:26 AM
I've known bitcoin recently. and I started to register in btc 2 months after that. and it makes me regret why I don't know this on 2009-2010. if I know this in a prior, I may be able to help my parents in terms of solving financial problem.
Activity: 13
January 27, 2018, 06:48:38 AM
 I regret too much by not believing in Bitcoin ,two three years back I heard about Bitcoin and its benefits but I did not take care of that but I regret it now because the price of Bitcoin hyped so much that beyond imagination like a rocket speed.
Activity: 392
January 27, 2018, 05:59:08 AM
I am one of them who regret the bitcoin and don't belive in it, but now I realize the importance of bitcoin in my life and it's the main supportive of my life to earn the more money for my family.

If we continue to see our regrets, success will be hard. I'm one of those people that regret not believing in bitcoin much earlier. But the thing that is important right now is we all now are the users and will be the future users of bitcoin. We can't depend too much in bitcoin so we will not be disappointed when something wrong goes on. This is why quitting your current job is not advisable to anyone who's using bitcoin.
Activity: 8
January 27, 2018, 05:53:34 AM
i dont regret now and never. i still need to be sure that bitcoin will last forever.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
January 27, 2018, 05:48:19 AM
I have heard about bitcoin in 2013. I did not pay any attention then. But very soon at the end of 2013, I decided to know about bitcoin. Then I started to read some article and analyzing the market. I have waited almost one year. At the end of 2014, I started to buy some bitcoin. I have worked on various sites to collect bitcoin as well. After working two years, ai the middle of 2017, I started to sell that bitcoin. I have to admit, Bitcoin has changed my financial conditions.
Congratulations, you are just one of the many who have change their lives financially, even me when I first started bitcoin I was having
a hard time to understand it but I was inspired by people like the early adopters who have become rich because of bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
January 27, 2018, 05:45:19 AM
If, maybe before I know how to used computer maybe I'm also one of you people here who regret it for not taking it seriously. Even now I've regret cause I just now learned how to use computer and just now engaged myself in this said project. But I will still pursue, continue learning, cause maybe somehow, it will worth it.
It's nice that people before gives us lesson. I believed in Bitcoin for today, and I will continue of engaging myself in this side.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
January 27, 2018, 05:19:39 AM
It is no use regretting now, we should cherish the present opportunity.
Now that the price of bitcoin is not high, we can consider holding some bitcoins now.
Then we may not regret it any more.
Activity: 191
January 27, 2018, 05:11:59 AM
Yeah, me too. I do think for sometime now that I have miss a lot. I wish that I knew bitcoin when it started back in 2009. Maybe I have saved for college. It's hard nowadays, my parents are paying tuition fees, electric bills and more. I hope eventhogh I am just starting I can help my parents financially in my own part.
I agree. I also had some thoughts like that. I have thought that if I was given a chance to know that this kind of thing do exist because I would really have grabbed it immediately because I know I can earn and save from it. Maybe now I have saved a lot of money and I had the chance to help my parents and friends to also invest in it so that they also have the opportunity. I think I would regret not getting involved in it because bitcoin is truly helpful and useful.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
January 27, 2018, 05:05:31 AM
I have heard about bitcoin in 2013. I did not pay any attention then. But very soon at the end of 2013, I decided to know about bitcoin. Then I started to read some article and analyzing the market. I have waited almost one year. At the end of 2014, I started to buy some bitcoin. I have worked on various sites to collect bitcoin as well. After working two years, ai the middle of 2017, I started to sell that bitcoin. I have to admit, Bitcoin has changed my financial conditions.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 04:59:21 AM
You should not wast more time thinking about it. Profit or  loss is the part of our life. you should wait for another good opportunity. When a single opportunity will come, Don't miss that again. If you can use the opportunity right way you will success again in your life. praying for your better future Smiley
Activity: 102
Merit: 13
January 27, 2018, 04:55:19 AM
There will always be many regrets in life. As long as you grasp now, continue to understand and learn, life is full of opportunities, you missed the best Bitcoin investment opportunity, but there are many other investment options.
Activity: 107
Merit: 14
January 27, 2018, 04:46:49 AM
Focus on now, if you are still interested in bitcoin, you should spend more time understanding it and researching it. Wait for a good time to invest or get it through a project bounty.
Activity: 41
Merit: 13
January 27, 2018, 04:43:26 AM
Yes, regret, did not expect it to appreciate so fast, I think bitcoin should be invested a little earlier.
Activity: 182
January 27, 2018, 04:42:25 AM
I heard it too before maybe 3 or 4 years ago in a group of people talking about cryptocurrencies. Actually they are so excited back then when I heard them. Truely the regrets is upon us who doesn't believe when btc is just in starting point. Regrets will always regrets.
Activity: 490
January 27, 2018, 04:39:09 AM
Yes, I feel regret too.. I heard about bitcoin since 3 years ago and at the time I really not interested about that, I don't know if bitcoin will become famous and really profitable like now,  if we had a chance to back in the past may be everyone in here have become rich.
Activity: 161
January 27, 2018, 04:34:51 AM
Time is still right. You can buy bitcoin now.
Pages:
Jump to: