Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 25. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 252
January 26, 2018, 06:19:15 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I have not heard about bitcoin yet at that year just last 2015 I have known bitcoin at that time and I was regret I have sold mine that was still 200 dollars plus and that was the time I joined high yield investment program and I have earned bitcoins luckily. If I have not sold bitcoins maybe I can be rich now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 06:12:45 PM
This was a bleak time for me and my family because at first my family and I did not believe in bitcoin before, but I am grateful for the current situation and no more apologies degan what happened because I now besides joining can convince my friends and relatives to join Grin
it is true gan if remembering the past is a painful thing to remember and I have forgotten it and I also senag now already feel what I dream and I regret what I do in the past because it does not trust bitcoin Wink
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 05:50:28 PM
Going through the thread can find most of the users who has known about bitcoin long back has just ignored it. Later somehow made them into it. Looking upon several users real life chance missing, I feel myself to be happy. Because, I didn't ignored got into it on hearing about the growth.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 05:45:01 PM
If everybody who heard about it back then would invest into btc, there would be too many rich people by now Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 26, 2018, 05:36:57 PM
Someone enlightened me concerning bitcoin in those days and genuinely I was extremely reluctant about the coin, who would've thought it made this far. In the event that you were there around that time, obviously less individuals would truly figure bitcoin would come this far and I profoundly thought twice about it. I would have been a millionaire by this time. but look im just a newbie here just starting to learn.
It is very common for investors to know late bitcoin and I too. I know bitcoin and invest in it not long but I really see the huge potential of bitcoin in the world financial market, so I spent a lot of time to researching and invest in the market. I am quite happy with my investment decision because bitcoin has given me huge profits that I can not find in other markets.
Activity: 172
January 26, 2018, 05:30:27 PM
This was a bleak time for me and my family because at first my family and I did not believe in bitcoin before, but I am grateful for the current situation and no more apologies degan what happened because I now besides joining can convince my friends and relatives to join Grin
it's true that I also experienced the same thing at first did not even trust bitcoin and because the direction of my friends began to realize that I was late to join and now I started to join and have a very extraordinary result.
I am grateful to all my friends who have supported me and I will forget my regret Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
January 26, 2018, 04:41:46 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Actually I found out about this crypto universe a very short time ago, and I do not think I should regret too much because of my late incursion as I have had the capacity to incorporate myself with all the enthusiasm and the proper attitude, so that in a few months I have obtained more knowledge and skills in this field than many others have obtained over several years, as I can see in the posts of many supposed "Legendary" and "Hero" members, and the income that I get today far outweighs what I got in my previous jobs as a salaried employee.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 04:28:59 PM
Activity: 135
January 26, 2018, 04:20:51 PM
Yeah, I do really regret for not believing bitcoin way back 2016 because today I could have hundreds of thousand dollars through joining campaign and I could have been hero member from now
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
January 26, 2018, 03:57:52 PM
it is better to always live in the present, after some time and regret it. We are in the growth stage, the Winklevoss Brothers promised not to sell bitcoins at the $ 380,000 rate, they see it even higher, and this is 38 times higher than the current price. So you need to act now, and do not regret the past!
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
January 26, 2018, 02:35:32 PM
I regret in not believing bitcoin in many years in my life I afraid in investing in this kind of investment, when I see the price of bitcoin now i regret that I can't buy one in its lunching if I buy one of it i am one of a millionaire out bitcoin millionaire now. Bitcoin is always increases its price and it is always in demand in the whole world and it always a good way of earning money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 30
January 26, 2018, 02:19:23 PM
Someone enlightened me concerning bitcoin in those days and genuinely I was extremely reluctant about the coin, who would've thought it made this far. In the event that you were there around that time, obviously less individuals would truly figure bitcoin would come this far and I profoundly thought twice about it. I would have been a millionaire by this time. but look im just a newbie here just starting to learn.
Activity: 318
January 26, 2018, 12:51:11 PM

Make it a lesson not as regret, because regret is useless. Immediately get up and catch up on your future with bitcoin.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 12:49:24 PM
My biggest regret of not believing in bitcoin would be not knowing bitcoin earlier. if I have knew bitcoin a bit earlier then I can have more savings and even join bounty and be a millionaire. I should have invested earlier than this or last year. I feel so disappointed thinking that bitcoin is a scam even if it is not.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 12:46:50 PM
  The regret about bitcoin is that I came to hear about bitcoin five years ago. My friend explained me  of bitcoin  and its growth but I ignored it. By 2017 the market price of Bitcoin has grown up like any thing else that was my biggest regret .I learned a lesson not to avoid everybody so from that I thought not to ignore everything. To avoid negativity try to be  positive so as to achieve great height.
Activity: 196
Merit: 274
January 26, 2018, 12:43:38 PM
What I lament most since I initially heard bitcoin and utilized it, at first I was not very genuine on bitcoin, on the grounds that around then I didn't buy any bitcoin. In any case, once I can feel the outcomes and get genuine verification that bitcoin can be utilized as just like money that I utilize, I am extremely sad, if from the earliest starting point I accept with bitcoin then now I will have a great deal of bitcoin and probably millionaire by now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 12:36:04 PM
Yes I did regret not starting as soon as I heard about bitcoin. My friends have been using bitcoin and they kept telling me to join them also but I just laugh at them thinking that its just a scam. Later on I just learned that they have earned a lot of profit with bitcoin and that finally convinced me to give bitcoin a try. If only I had listen to them I could have been loaded by now. I just hope I ain't late.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
January 26, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

I guess you do not have to regret it, Make it as an encouragement to focus more on bitcoin, you can start and earn your profit in the future.
Activity: 146
January 26, 2018, 12:25:01 PM
I heard it from my friend insisting me to jioned bitcoin two years ago but I gave no interest to his word, not just one time that he told me and convince about bitcoin, but since that time my thinking about bitcoin is negative I already judge it as a waste of time so there is no reason to give in. But last year before Christmas so I tried to search bitcoin and found out that I became a victim of my own foolishness. Realising my foolished response until now leaves me a room in my being a big regret why I did not choose to find instead of doing nothing.
Activity: 308
January 26, 2018, 11:21:22 AM
I don't live with regrets but it would have been great to listen to my old friend back in 2012 when he bought bitcoin at such a low price
Pages:
Jump to: