Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 26. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 11:10:38 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I can relate with what you experience regarding bit coin. early of 2016 one of my friend persuade me to invest in bitcoin during that time i think the value was less than 300$ but i just ignore it but last july 2017 he message me thst bitcoin price was already surging from 3k then 4k and even higher and higher. after i heard it i automatically  create an account here and so far until now i keep earning thanks for mg friend
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
January 26, 2018, 11:02:52 AM
There is no any moment in my life that I become regretful since I am a avid fan of cryptocurrency because of their excellence in the industry.

Your positive attitude is very important to make money. I see a lot of people here on this forum that complains why they didn't buy bitcoin when it was cheaper. I also started late but I can still make money even starting late, why to regret?
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 10:50:00 AM
I regret by not believing bitcoin around 2014. I really wanted to invest some for those very low prices but wasn't very interested and left reading about it for a year.

At first I didn’t believed that I could earn  profit by just simply joining a campaign but when my sister tried it, she proved that is true and legit and now I am convinced by her and other people.
I suggest to buy bitcoin, if we rely on the joining a campaign of course need a high level and the ability to write, I prefer instant things and I make a signature campaign as an addition, the main one is from buy.
Activity: 365
January 26, 2018, 10:49:20 AM
Bitcoin was introduced to me by a friend very late. I regret why I did not make myself available for news about bitcoin and that make me not to enjoy the early part of the bitcoin benefit which many people who invested earlier made a very huge profit. How I wish I invested in bitcoin earlier than, I would been very rich now.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
January 26, 2018, 10:42:34 AM
I regret by not believing bitcoin around 2014. I really wanted to invest some for those very low prices but wasn't very interested and left reading about it for a year.

At first I didn’t believed that I could earn  profit by just simply joining a campaign but when my sister tried it, she proved that is true and legit and now I am convinced by her and other people.
Activity: 273
January 26, 2018, 10:37:45 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

Well in my own experience , maybe not that early so the regrets were kinda light for me . My classmares were encouraging me to start leaning what is Bitcoin all about and what I may obtain here, in the beginning of their attempts I am not like into this kind of earning I think, I am kinda suspicious regarding this platform way bach then so I keep rejecting them, and when the time come that they start earning and I annot explained how awful I wad during that time I realised that this is real.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
January 26, 2018, 10:26:41 AM
There is no any moment in my life that I become regretful since I am a avid fan of cryptocurrency because of their excellence in the industry.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
January 26, 2018, 05:00:59 AM
Personal, I regret not to believe bitcoin on time, I got to know about bitcoin through brother, but I don't believe in it base on the experience I had with scammer, so that make it difficult for me to believe on time.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 04:48:53 AM
With the advantages of Bitcoin: Fast payment with low cost, more and more shops, services around the world accept as well as the application of Blockchain. And the most interesting point that many people are interested in Bitcoin is the price increase fast, good for many years. The price could rise from $ 1200 to $ 2300 in a few months or from $ 2500 to $ 4400 in a few weeks, making investors particularly interested in Bitcoin. At the present time, most investors know about Bitcoin because of financial implications (trading makes a profit, accounting for 65%). Bitcoin has increased by more than 1 million times compared to the beginning of 2017, up from five times, from $ 900 to $ 4500.
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll EyesBTCBTCBTC
Activity: 67
January 26, 2018, 04:47:47 AM
 I've heard it..but didnt bilieve..i thought it was a scam ..now i do regret..maybe now im a billionaire if i believe it before
Activity: 110
January 26, 2018, 04:44:00 AM
according to Personally I do not really feel remorse for not knowing much about bitcoin that I previously rather much more grateful that I can know about bitcoin and I am around the monitor now. Instead of feeling and thinking negative thoughts, lets just start to see the brighter side. Enjoy that we are lucky to be different from others who remain unaware of this. Allows turning our attention to some productive things and let's be rich.
Activity: 162
January 26, 2018, 02:54:12 AM

Mutual gold companies have been astonishingly profitable with loan-sharking, but not really crazy compared to investing in digital currencies. Fortunately, I believe bitcoin earlier.
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
January 26, 2018, 02:52:19 AM
we all have regrets or two regarding bitcoin, back when i first heard of Bitcoin the value is around $5 so who would have thought that it would skyrocket and reach more than $10000, i truly regret not buying but i always believe its never too late, now Im starting to earn some Bitcents and hopefully i would earn my first Bitcoin soon.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 02:46:46 AM

If you're one of the first people to come into contact with bitcoin, maybe you're going to double your old computer and if you can find the bitcoin wallet in the first place and synchronize it, you might be surprised if there is only one Bitcoin is also incredible a huge sum of money,the creation of blockchain impossible
Activity: 98
January 26, 2018, 02:42:23 AM
I also like you! I have heard about bitcoin for a long time but I do not believe that bitcoin can easily make money. Until my grandchildren succeeded in selling bitcoin, I started to get involved. I am sorry I did not invest in bitcoin sooner. If you believe me sooner or later, I'm richer.
At one time I also didn't believe in the predictions about the price. But my friends were able to invest a little money and now have decent sums. I envy them.
Activity: 133
January 25, 2018, 02:13:50 AM
Me too, maybe I'm part of the person who missed a good chance a few years ago. If I could spin the time, I want to go back to that time. But I think the opportunity is still open for me.
Activity: 149
January 25, 2018, 02:03:28 AM
do not miss the opportunity back that year Bitcoin price is very cheap if I hold it until today oh I may become a millionaire Anyway, yes we still have a chance to invest in bitcoin and at the moment the current price is expensive but surely investment now you can still get a profit in the future because the price for me will continue to increase.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
January 25, 2018, 01:24:13 AM

First let me say that this thread is enough poplular because i see many people post their mind here.
I think so many people regret why they dont invest in bitcoin earlier? Why they invest but they sold it earlier?
Its also what i think. I did not know bitcoin very early but at least i was regret too because i did not buy it at that time.
Activity: 176
January 25, 2018, 01:00:56 AM
I just heard it last year and im not active on it and i regret that! Wish i could repeat rhe past maybe now i have some BTC on my wallet  Cry
Activity: 36
January 24, 2018, 11:56:46 PM
No doubt why others are in not believing in bitcoin in thier first heard about it..it happens for a reason..I also doubt about it at first until one of my friend told me that it is true..it will be source of your income in the future..
Pages:
Jump to: