Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 64. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
October 14, 2017, 08:54:43 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Yeah. I am one of the people who doesn't believe back 2010. That time I thought bitcoin is only a junk, scam and illegal. I can't believe that I am now using bitcoin and I treated the bitcoin now as a treasure.
You've such wasted a lot of years before you believe that bitcoin is true, I've just known bitcoin last year and I really regret the months that I don't have any interest in it. Luckily that now, I am using it and know how to earn it and I am so grateful to know bitcoin more.
I think most of us are the ones who regret because really no one can think of a virtual currency that can reach a tremendous value and has great potential as Bitcoin, if we start in 2009, I believe that now that we have become millionaires, we can buy a car, buy a house and live a comfortable life. But life is never the same as what we think, we should accept that, and I still feel we are still lucky because many people still do not know about bitcoin and are still starting to research it but we can still know and recognize the value of bitcoin, that was a lucky thing for us
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 08:12:24 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I have a friend. The moment he plays bitcoin the price of bitcoin is still low. he gave up. Now he regret the things I don't believe in bitcoin. If he had bought bitcoin , he would be rich
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 07:02:46 AM
Looking back will not be of any help unless you are willing to take action in the present. Buying bitcoin right now is still pretty much a wise decision because it is getting to a height which if you don't invest now, it might be difficult to buy in future because of the rise in price, and this not everyone knows,well yet. If you decide to wait a little longer, opportunities may pass you by and would regret about it years later.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 14, 2017, 06:41:52 AM
I regret  that in 2013  i had a cash and   had offer to buy bitcoin.  if  I did it in 2013  now i will be millioner))) Why i didn't  buy  because I think that bitcoin is bulshit

It's true like of course the price before is not quite attractive so many didn't believe and so lucky for those who believes.
But that's life and we should keep moving so as for me I feel also lucky because as early as now before the mass adoption I'm here in the track and ready for everything that bitcoin can give.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
October 14, 2017, 06:14:22 AM
I feel like the biggest misconception about bitcoin is absolute certitude of some people that we are NOT early adopters anymore.
Every day I can read some predictions that Bitcoin will reach $10k within a few months and according to some more hardcore 'experts',
(John McAfee, for example) we will reach $500k in next 3 years. So with predictions like these, you really feel like opportunity window to buy BTC is gone?
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
October 14, 2017, 06:02:12 AM
I heard about about it in 2012 but I was ignorant at that time and realized that I could have been quite rich now. But better late than never, so I invested in it now and I'm extremely happy with the rise of the price in such a short span and I'm also impressed with it's stability even after China banned Ico and bitcoins.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 14, 2017, 06:01:46 AM
Yeah. I am one of the people who doesn't believe back 2010. That time I thought bitcoin is only a junk, scam and illegal. I can't believe that I am now using bitcoin and I treated the bitcoin now as a treasure.
You've such wasted a lot of years before you believe that bitcoin is true, I've just known bitcoin last year and I really regret the months that I don't have any interest in it. Luckily that now, I am using it and know how to earn it and I am so grateful to know bitcoin more.
Activity: 24
October 14, 2017, 05:50:34 AM
Yes ofcourse. But late better then never ever. I feel it is not way too late to start also as it is the foreseeable future. So I need to and other people also need to concentrate and keep on on it. Great LUCK to every one
Activity: 51
October 12, 2017, 10:38:06 AM
Way back 2015 many of my friends talk about bitcoins but I don't believe them on saying that there's a big oppurtunity to earn money in just joining in this forum and all I need to do is to read, post, advertise etc. but I doubt to join because I think it is impossible to earn but Im definitely wrong.  I regret all those times that pass when I don't join in this forum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
October 12, 2017, 10:36:47 AM
Same to me. Regret is just coming after. But no need to regret anymore since always any another change to repeat it.
Try to do something now better than just stay and keep regret. Life must go on.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 10:29:46 AM

way back 2009-2010 i really dont have an idea with bitcoin, i am jsut still a kid that time, but now that i have knowledge on bitcoin i wont let bitcoin's opportunity for me to slip again!
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 10:26:56 AM

At first I actually didn't believe in Bitcoin. But now I do believe on it fully. Though its sad that it took me few months before I finally believe in here. Its just that I miss the opportunities it offers. But I know it is not too late for me  to start here, I have a long run here.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
October 10, 2017, 04:50:29 PM
I regret  that in 2013  i had a cash and   had offer to buy bitcoin.  if  I did it in 2013  now i will be millioner))) Why i didn't  buy  because I think that bitcoin is bulshit
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
October 10, 2017, 01:44:16 PM

i wish i heard bitcoin earlyer as now. may we dont have financial problem, maybe i've been hold a lot of it. i really regret not joining bitcoin earlyer than i joined. maybe i am with my friends holding money now. i wish i had a time machine to return from the past so that  i 'll do the righting to do, joining bitcoin.

Don't worry however, you are in the right place now to make earning with bitcoins and it's various platforms. I still know people are regretting to believe the potential of bitcoin and they just tell like it is truth we can earn in online easy with the bitcoins. However, we are making money right so I does not care about them now.
Activity: 176
October 10, 2017, 01:40:17 PM

i wish i heard bitcoin earlyer as now. may we dont have financial problem, maybe i've been hold a lot of it. i really regret not joining bitcoin earlyer than i joined. maybe i am with my friends holding money now. i wish i had a time machine to return from the past so that  i 'll do the righting to do, joining bitcoin.
Activity: 588
October 10, 2017, 12:26:49 PM
I'm sorry I did not believe in bitcoin, I know since 2014 that time the price is still cheap and I had time to buy bitcoin and not how long I sell again.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
October 10, 2017, 12:07:26 PM
its not too late why dont you try to save bitcoins today you still have time...  for 100 people only 10 person today are aware in this bitcoin world...  and i belive few years from now botcoin price will be more expensive..
Of course Bitcoin will be more expensive, but how much? If Bitcoin can increases to $7,000 in next year, I also can call it is expensive or even only current price of Bitcoin, when I use my money to buy it, I still think it really high price and very expensive for me.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
October 10, 2017, 12:02:09 PM
Even I  regret it today for not studying about it in detail as I have heard about it long then and I used to think it as another online scam in which we end loosing money I never thought that it was something like this which could have made so much profit out of it now that the price is so high and the users are also high as compared to those days and it's not easy to invest for more btc compared to the old price but I believe in myself so is the reason am using it atleast now
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
October 10, 2017, 11:57:07 AM
I've heard of Bitcoin in 2013 but at the end of the year 2016 i really learn about it. At that time the bitcoin price was about $700.I should've invested earlier. however Bitcoin is on the rise and i believe this is just the beginning stages of its boom. nothing is late, if you believe in the future of the bitcoin please invest today
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
October 10, 2017, 11:16:08 AM

i feel the same way you feel back at that year i already heard bitcoin and read
but i just ignore it!!!!
i dont even know that after a few years or 8years from the date that i heard the bitcoin
that i should invest on it im thinking a good profit that i waste T_T sad to say
that i cant or we cant go back at that time
Pages:
Jump to: