Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 67. (Read 27205 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
October 08, 2017, 06:17:57 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Even if you knew about bitcoin back then you must be well known by now. Tongue Everyone who knew about bitcoin during the early stages were just an elite few and it is really impossible for you to know about bitcoin by the way you present yourself ,even if you entered bitcoin by 2012 you could have made a fortune or even after the crash there was a big opportunity to make some good money,you did not bother then and there is nothing to cry about now. Tongue
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 06:08:47 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Yes you are right that is is really regretful that you have missed the chance and opportunity to be a successful rich man right now because when you have already know bitcoin you do not believe on it or somehow you just ignored its existence. Well, it is not your fault to blame because at that time, the assurance to earn a big amount was not yet proven that it is still unrecognizable and not that attractive to put investments into it.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 06:02:34 PM
Of course ofcourse. But late far better then never. I imagine it is not way too late to begin also as it is the potential. So I must and others also ought to target and keep on on it. Great LUCK to every single 1
Activity: 280
October 07, 2017, 10:55:39 AM
I do. I have heard this e-currency in symbianize forum and community. I am exploring a section there that is similar to the marketplace service here in bitcointalk forum. I am really skeptical and no one can be blamed the post is about an investment that have a huge payback after a short time and lots of referral system. This things make people not interested in studying how the system works.

This type of posts and social media ruckus makes it hard for them to trust the idea of bitcoin. The thing is this post is a lot more prevalent than te real thing.
If I have arrive in this forum earlier then I might have earned more today. I might have save a million and bought a lot of bitcoin while the rice is still low.
Activity: 573
Futurov
October 07, 2017, 10:36:25 AM
I really regret a lot when I already hear about the bitcoin way back 2013 but I did not put any focus or attention to it. The first time I heard about bitcoin is in the conference meeting, they introduce the bitcoin to the listeners and I am one of them. I just ignore that topic because my mind set is bitcoin is only some sort of hacking or easy money. I regret it because if I listen carefully to that meeting, maybe I earned a lot of money today.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
October 07, 2017, 10:07:16 AM
I wish i already heard about bitcoin when it was just starting. I feel sorry for myself because i really did'nt put so much attention on those things that will really help me for my future although i am thankful now that i already know about bitcoin and it really helps me a lot...
Yes mate, same feeling, I wished that i heard about bitcoin when it just start in 2010, so maybe I collected too much and save it until now and i will get a huge profit, and my life will be changed too much, but that never happen, I should have a Time machine to return in the past.  Grin
Anyway, I am very happy now. that i knew about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, I really make a nice income every week, It's amazing, I will invest more bitcoin for now, because i know that bitcoin will increase too much in the future.
Well, if we could go back to the past, we could all become rich with bitcoin, however, we should accept the fact that we do not have the power to change things in the past, the past is over, it will not come back. I also feel very regretful when I do not believe in bitcoin in the past but I think we can not live forever in the past, we should look at the present and the future, nothing is too late, now, maybe we will not have a wealthy life but we will have a better life with bitcoin. We are the best proof for that, Bitcoin has helped us change and have better income, believing in bitcoins is the right thing in our lives
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 07, 2017, 09:56:30 AM
I wish i already heard about bitcoin when it was just starting. I feel sorry for myself because i really did'nt put so much attention on those things that will really help me for my future although i am thankful now that i already know about bitcoin and it really helps me a lot...

Well my case is not different from yours. I also regret not knowing bitcoin when it was just starting because if I have already started back then I may have made fortune by now. At the same time, I was also thinking that if I was exposed to bitcoin at that time, would I believe in it already? with it having a very low value? Many people are getting attracted to bitcoin now because its success is getting its own way of making people notice. I am happy that there will be more users because it will increase the demand for bitcoin which will be positively affect its price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 07, 2017, 09:32:41 AM
Yes mate, same feeling, I wished that i heard about bitcoin when it just start in 2010, so maybe I collected too much and save it until now and i will get a huge profit, and my life will be changed too much, but that never happen, I should have a Time machine to return in the past.  Grin
Anyway, I am very happy now. that i knew about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, I really make a nice income every week, It's amazing, I will invest more bitcoin for now, because i know that bitcoin will increase too much in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
October 07, 2017, 01:42:38 AM
Activity: 196
October 04, 2017, 09:20:27 PM
I never feel regret about it cause I always believe in Bitcoin. I've heard about Bitcoin since 2011 but the first time I use my money to buy Bitcoin is the early of this year when the Bitcoin price just about 600$ - 800$. I just keep my Bitcoin till now of course I earn some more from campaigns and tasks in this forum. And right now I've earn about 10k$ with Bitcoin by investing 1600$ to buy Bitcoin at the time Bitcoin price about 600 - 800$
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
October 04, 2017, 08:32:17 PM
I really regret by not believing in Bitcoin. But now I started with lot of dreams that it can be achieved by the help of God through Bitcoin in my life. For sure I will not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
October 04, 2017, 07:58:31 PM
Several time we came to know about bitcoin now regret by not believing in Bitcoin.

Without any delay I started now. Believing it is not too late also.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
October 04, 2017, 07:49:22 PM
probably one of the most regretful thing by most people done is not believing in bitcoin knowing they learned it for a long time, but for me life goes on and better to start investing on bitcoin now than not and besides no one foreseen that bitcoin might go up to $4.5k in 2009-2010 but if you think about it maybe it is a blessing for us in a sense that the story might be different if bitcoin rose up at that time. Bitcoin is on a development stage as of now so we still have more time to invest and wait for it to reach $10k or more.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
October 04, 2017, 07:42:14 PM
I joined in the perfect moment, so i dont regret about that, because i know that i took a lot of profit from the beggining, i was one of the first people who bought ethereum at $12 when it was that low.. But unfortunately i sold them when the price touched $20, i used to buy/sell ethereum for daytrading, that is why i am only holding a few ethereums.
Activity: 196
October 04, 2017, 07:41:05 PM

Yes.  This was me.  I learned about Bitcoin in 2011.  Did not believe it would amount to anything.  Very foolish I know.  Came back in 2013 invested and sold quickly.  Believed it was just too volatile.  It may not even be worth a penny in a year.  Now im back for good.  Its never too late to start making good decisions.  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 04, 2017, 07:33:44 PM
Well, that was really an awful situation and really a missed out part of your life because if you have already pursue doing bitcoin when the time it was first established, probably, you are really rich right now. But that was a past scenario right now and you can still be capable of being rich right now since bitcoin's price rate is really pretty that with a single earning from the ways you have done to earn, you can already be approaching to be a rich man depending on how you use your bitcoin. Maybe that time of regret was just a realization that not all things can be done in a single moment. It do really have time for things to happen.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
October 04, 2017, 07:28:17 PM
My friend inform me about Bitcoin but I didn't show any interest. Last week I saw him he is not working by dealing with Bitcoin. It make me curious and regret by not believing in Bitcoin.

I start learning from him and I start with regret reply without any delay.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 07:18:46 PM
During our stay in Dubai 2012 that time itself my husband told me about Bitcoin and I advise him not to involve him in the things which is new and you don't know.

But Now I regret by not believing in Bitcoin.

Nothing is too late better now then never.
Activity: 1250
Education-Ecosystem
October 04, 2017, 07:03:23 PM

So many people are probably kicking themselves in the same way. I hadn't heard about bitcoin then so I don't feel as bad. However, the good thing is there is so much growth yet to happen in bitcoin and the cryptocurrency industry. There is no better time than the present.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 06:46:15 PM

I heard about Bitcoin in 2014 not early and I earned already good amount of Bitcoin since this date. I wasn't working online in 2009 and 2010, so I don't really regret about not buying BTC in this period.
But surely the people who believed in Bitcoin and bought it since 2009 made the greatest decision in their lives likely.
Pages:
Jump to: