Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 66. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 09:29:59 AM
I regret I was too lazy in 2009 to start mining. I even downloaded Core client and created wallet, but then noticed that above 2 days of sync is required. I said that's not worth waiting 2 days. And for now that's the greatest mistake of my life - combination of laziness and disbelief.

But I hope everything happens for a reason, and there's still a lot of abilities to become millionaire by bitcoin and its derivatives.  
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 09:26:20 AM
Definitly, but i hope other coins will grow also like bitcoin.
Do you believe in XRP? I'm currently hosting XRP. and I hope  later 5 year its price will be $ 1
I do not believe in XRP because the amount of this altcoin is so much and easy to cause inflation, if you are holding at this point you should consider selling it because it is very likely like DOGE
Activity: 98
October 10, 2017, 09:26:05 AM
I really regret by not believing in Bitcoin. I just blame my fate not believing in Bitcoin. But I don't think that it is not too late also. So I just started to learn about Bitcoin and I am here.
Activity: 140
October 10, 2017, 09:22:52 AM
I heard about it in 2012 and started mining. Been pretty lucky and successful with mining and then trading Smiley Eventhough, I knew nothing about mining or trading when I started initially.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 09:21:02 AM
I'm so regret by not believing in Bitcoin because I didn't know that I can trust this. Before, when my cousin was working on this, he told me to join in bitcoin but I refused and when my other cousins and friends joined with him in bitcoin, they earned money and it helped them a lot. I regret that I didn't join with them before but it's fine, I'm glad bitcoin is still open to everyone and I still have a chance.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
October 10, 2017, 09:02:00 AM
During my graduation, my friends shared with me about this system but I didn't believe that fully, the time was around 2013, at that time the price of Bitcoin was under $500 USD. if I took it seriously and if I bought a good number of Bitcoin then today I must have the good healthy amount of profit very easily.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
October 10, 2017, 08:45:53 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

You're not alone. In fact, this year I learned only bitcoin when my brother told me about it. If I only knew it for a long time, maybe I have a lot of money now like the others in the bitcoin field.
Activity: 81
October 09, 2017, 10:55:37 AM
Do you believe in XRP? I'm currently hosting XRP. and I hope  later 5 year its price will be $ 1
Activity: 81
October 09, 2017, 10:54:12 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I also same you, I also regret for not believing in the first few days I know bitcoin . that is my biggest mistake
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
October 09, 2017, 09:21:14 AM

I've not heard Bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010, but if that happened I would definitely grab the opportunity to enter the market no matter what. I've heard it last year but I just ignored it telling to myself that it is just something that could be forgotten after a few years. But I was wrong. After a year it got so popular like its like a fire who spread so fast. And I do really regret on not paying close attention to my friend who introduced it to me. I can't turn back time so that will be my greatest regret for my entire life.
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
October 09, 2017, 09:07:13 AM
Activity: 556
October 09, 2017, 08:20:48 AM
i do also,my friend was telling before about this bitcoin,he pursue doing and learning about this bitcoin.and now we saw his sacrifice of waiting and patients.he did a very good investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 08:10:57 AM
Well i do regret had ignored and missed the best moment to invest into bitcoin since i found it at 250 dollars, those were the best moment for me to join bitcoin, if i had invested deeply the way i had almost done i could had double in months those value, pay the bank debit from the loan i would pick, but well some risks i couldnt afford soo i lost those opportunity, nowadays im buying the much i can all months.

If you always think about regrets in 2009 there seems to be no end to thinking about it now is the time to look for regrets last year. everyone will feel deep regret if thinking about bitcoin that year  Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 09, 2017, 08:07:53 AM

I just heard bitcoin this early 2016 and i regret bigtime for not believing on it. I'm supposed to be earning money by now. How i wish i can turn back time.
that's a big mistake for us mate I was able to collect inside faucets back then where btc are just for free just by doing some claimed, I was just playing
around and use those money that I earned to play gambling every time I got some good numbers of claims now I'm starting all over again to collect
as much that I can to save for my future goal.
Activity: 868
October 09, 2017, 08:04:51 AM
Well i do regret had ignored and missed the best moment to invest into bitcoin since i found it at 250 dollars, those were the best moment for me to join bitcoin, if i had invested deeply the way i had almost done i could had double in months those value, pay the bank debit from the loan i would pick, but well some risks i couldnt afford soo i lost those opportunity, nowadays im buying the much i can all months.
Activity: 221
October 09, 2017, 12:55:21 AM

I just heard bitcoin this early 2016 and i regret bigtime for not believing on it. I'm supposed to be earning money by now. How i wish i can turn back time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
October 08, 2017, 07:14:10 PM

Yes you missed the chance you might me a millioner by now. But its not to late since bitcoin is rapidly increasing it value and it is in the market.and if you buy bitcoin now ten years from now you will still be a millioner.
Activity: 616
October 08, 2017, 07:07:25 PM
I really don't regret because the day my friend told me about bitcoins it was no looking back and I started to earn bitcoins and if I had some extra cash then I would keep on buying bitcoins in small parts and that was the right decision I made as now its not easy to buy bitcoins as price is too high and it will keep on increasing from time to time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 06:56:15 PM
I really regret a lot when I already hear about the bitcoin way back 2013 but I did not put any focus or attention to it. The first time I heard about bitcoin is in the conference meeting, they introduce the bitcoin to the listeners and I am one of them. I just ignore that topic because my mind set is bitcoin is only some sort of hacking or easy money. I regret it because if I listen carefully to that meeting, maybe I earned a lot of money today.
At that time bitcoin is not so popular.

I have no idea about bitcoin, I heard it to my classmate who earn money using it and it was this year. That time the price of bitcoin is almost $500, for me it big. And I spend my other time in bitcointalk (joining signature campaign) and save my earned bitcoin, and month past I'm very happy because of unexpected price, it goes $4000. I always think that bitcoin is blessing, maybe that time it is not for me but now I will take the big opportunity and give the trust in bitcoin cause it is proven.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
October 08, 2017, 06:25:44 PM
Yeah me too if I know that  bitcoin is exist that time I definitely buy and invest in bitcoin. But it's ok because now I enjoy what I learned about bitcoin and what i earn.
Pages:
Jump to: