Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 68. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 04, 2017, 06:32:22 PM
After I saw the brother buy cars and other luxury items, so I believe a bitcoin, again I don't believe in bitcoin 3 years ago, that time my brother introduces bitcoin and explain but I do not believe now is not. will let go of this opportunity again. I want success with bitcoin as my first success
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 04, 2017, 06:04:46 PM
I'm not yet heard about bitcoin in the year 2009 , that was my high school life and I don't have any idea about it. In that time I just focus my studies and activities, besides, my former classmates also doesn't have any idea about bitcoin.I'm just already heard bitcoin when I was started to work in a industrial company and  I regret it because I missed many years about bitcoin maybe if I know it early I might be one of the legendary rank that could be benefets of their high rate earnings.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 04, 2017, 05:45:14 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
[/quote
All that happened in our life has a purpose. Maybe they are just teaching us that we must grab any opportunity that comes in our life. No regrets, only experience.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 05:30:06 PM
I do regret not had understood the meaning of halving at December 2015, if i had sure about those information i would had made a decent profit with those, but well i did were at bitcoin for a few days and i didnt know what were bitcoin at all, besides that i have no regrets related to bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
October 03, 2017, 08:56:13 AM
when i've learned about bitcoin it was love at first sight but i wasn't able to join the bandwagon at start because i was away from my family/pc for work and couldn't literally do anything about that, then due to busy schedule i've forgot about it.. joined back when my life went a bit more stable but it was too late as the prices were very high (no possibility of money investment).
With some help with my wife we started to mine some altcoins (LTC in particular and LTBC) and we put them to kraken exchanger.. then we had to move from our homecountry and again, we forgot about our dust (as the amount of BTC/LTC were so small that didn't mattered) but couple of months ago, logged back to kraken and with our good pleasure, LTC had very high price (50$ or so) and sold them all to buy bitcoin.
Now i have a small amount of money which i've invested again into BTC and this time, i wont forget about it and will keep follow this amazing "project"
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
October 03, 2017, 08:54:03 AM
I heard about bitcoin about 3 years ago, when it was very cheap and not more than $ 250, but unfortunately I do not want to invest because I think bitcoin has no future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
October 03, 2017, 08:46:52 AM
Well, ive heard it around 5 years ago on class and thought that it was like an example of a professor to a student,  that bitcoin is exclusively for those elite people having millions on their bank account. If I had money then, and enough knowledge on how to start earning using bitcoin, i probably invest on it. Wish i could turn back the time.

I know a lot who feel the same thing and it includes me, a year ago i dont believe on this system and look where I am now, Im here on bitcoin trying to make money, well i dont regret much, now that I am here, I am pretty sure to do my best and word hard here really bad. I will not let the opportunity here to pass by me again with riding it.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 08:41:22 AM
I only knew bitcoin last 2015. I was somehow regretting of not knowing it earlier. I should've invested earlier. But it's okay. Atleast I know it now and I was able to enjoy the profit I got from bitcoin.

I don't regret anything now. But if I'm about to regret something, it would be no knowing bitcoin earlier. If it exists last 2009 and now I should've known it earlier the I can be millionaire by now.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
October 03, 2017, 08:27:41 AM
Well, ive heard it around 5 years ago on class and thought that it was like an example of a professor to a student,  that bitcoin is exclusively for those elite people having millions on their bank account. If I had money then, and enough knowledge on how to start earning using bitcoin, i probably invest on it. Wish i could turn back the time.
Activity: 280
September 29, 2017, 02:44:18 AM
I regret to have not purchased Bitcoin back in 2010 when I have read about it the first time. BTC was cheap but it was not easy to buy without a credit card. I tried to mine some but when the download of the whole blockchain for the core wallet took too much time I finally gave up and concentrated on forex instead. Well, I regret not to have tried harder back in these days to get some coins. There were even faucets giving away whole Bitcoins (not only some Satoshis) for solving a captchas.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
September 29, 2017, 02:26:20 AM
I don't really regret anything from this very cherry picked narrow window of time where you could have been a "bitcoin millionaire". Hindsight is 20/20, and it could have turned out worse for Bitcoin, who knows. I never faced myself with the decision to buy/mine Bitcoin when it was in its infancy, so I'm O.K. with it. I was only a little sad when I hesitated doubling up when it was @ 2k recently.
Everyone has his own story and as yours. You have never regretted anything about bitcoin. It is very good that you are ok with bitcoin. I think you don’t have enough bitcoin in your wallet.

That’s why you are satisfied. Unlike you many people regretted bitcoin in the early stages and now they are rubbing their hands why they regretted bitcoin and did not buy in 2009 and 2010. If they would not regretted they would millionaires today.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 322
September 25, 2017, 06:18:45 AM
I regret too. Its was that time 2010 many are giving away there bitcoins for free in the forum that i joined. I dont have any idea what is bitcoin then so ididin't trust it first. But now look how succesfully bitcoin is. But today look on the bright side i can still earn little bitcoin for free without investing any penny at all.
Your story is actually a heart breaking one. You knew about bitcoins since 2010 but still you are not in the list of millionaires. Anyways, you are right. What's the use of crying over spilt milk? I am not adding insult to your injuries but you really had a terrible tragedy happened to yourself. All is well that ends well so CHEERS.
Activity: 481
September 24, 2017, 08:49:50 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I regret becuase i did not believe in bitcoin before becuase the value of bitcoin is too low so  thats why i didnt use bitcoin before but now the bitcoin price is continiously to increase so thats why im regret becuase did'nt use this before. Sad
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
September 24, 2017, 08:38:12 AM
Prices are below $ 200 now but will soon reach the 2010/2011 price, which I wish I could regret to sell out the amount of bitcoin I bought in 2017 at $ 200-400. la and I no longer have a coinbase account. I'm not happy or sad because this happens because I know bitcoin in 2016 and when I know bitcoin, I do not have the money to invest in bitcoin and I just try to earn bitcoin in a free way.
Lol, dude did you just say you bought Bitcoin at the rate of $200 in 2017? And you’re saying the price is below $200? Ow, please show me where you bought for $200 and below and I’m ready to buy as many as possible, even up to 100 bitcoins lol… cos Bitcoin current rate now is $3,600+
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 23, 2017, 11:47:42 PM
I really regret for not believing in bitcoin. I started to hear bitcoin in 2015 and if I started investing my money in that year, I may be have a lot of money today. Sad
same is the case with me if i had started believing in it little earlier now i might be a billionaire but all in vain but the time has not yet finished for me now i am in the world of it and i an getting quite great amount of profit that’s why at some point of my life i used to regret that if i would started it latter so guys please didn’t waste your time and start investment
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
September 23, 2017, 03:16:43 AM
I've known bitcoin recently. and I started to register in btc 2 months after that. and it makes me regret why I don't know this on 2009-2010. if I know this in a prior, I may be able to help my parents in terms of solving financial problem.
My friend told me about this bit coin, on first it only sounds simple for me that I did'nt bother to know more about it, I recently started btc a day after I'd realized how helpful it was for my friend in terms of financial aspects. I regret by not believing about this BITCOIN, I regret by not knowing what is this all about.

Its okay to regret by not believing bitcoin but you don't have to regret by not knowing about it because almost everyone here did not know about bitcoin when it was still cheap. What is important now is that you took time to know about it and at the same time earning it. Its never too late for everything for as long as you will exert effort in what you do.
Activity: 150
September 23, 2017, 03:07:21 AM
It is assured that you are really regretting that you did not believe into bitcoin cryptocurrency when the time it has first established because you missed the opportunity of being a multi millionaire right now. Well it is not you to be blame because bitcoin's popularity is not visible on that time and the price rate is quite low that cannot evenly attract many users. You still have time to start earning your bitcoin and reach your goal of becoming rich.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
September 23, 2017, 03:02:19 AM
I've known bitcoin recently. and I started to register in btc 2 months after that. and it makes me regret why I don't know this on 2009-2010. if I know this in a prior, I may be able to help my parents in terms of solving financial problem.
My friend told me about this bit coin, on first it only sounds simple for me that I did'nt bother to know more about it, I recently started btc a day after I'd realized how helpful it was for my friend in terms of financial aspects. I regret by not believing about this BITCOIN, I regret by not knowing what is this all about.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 02:49:59 AM

I think to trust in bitcoin business, you should try first to find out
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 01:18:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: