Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 69. (Read 27205 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
September 23, 2017, 12:44:29 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Yes like me i always regreting when i always think before  that im not believing to use bitcoin Sad so for now im still earning and i hope  that i will earn or becone rich like others by using this. Smiley

there will always be great ideas that generate profit; way beyond bitcoin. bitcoin is by far one of the most accessible and prolific ways to generate wealth, but this was gold, this was tulips, this was high grade pot in the 90, and the dotcom bubble. essentially, a growth industry. there will be things after bitcoin that reward early adoption; and to be honest, these are things ( if you have an appetite for risk - hilariously, most crypto investors dont understand how much risk they take on a daily basis) that have the same returns of crypto, in the "real world". Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 12:38:11 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Yes like me i always regreting when i always think before  that im not believing to use bitcoin Sad so for now im still earning and i hope  that i will earn or becone rich like others by using this. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 23, 2017, 12:33:19 AM
We do not have to be regret for feeling late about and investing bitcoin, forget the past and immediately buy bitcoin is better than continue to regret, rest assured bitcoin prices will continues to skyrocket.
Well it is a common thing in investing that people will feel regret when they have the chance to buy something cheaper but they did not take on the chance and will soon find out that the price skyrocketed. Yes the feeling to invest even in this price range is still there but there is still a lot of insecurity, for example they are worried that now the prices are high the chance of the price falling down is high which is true. But if you don't want to worry about these kind of scenarios you must learn how to trade.
Doubt the chance make money easy very normal, most of the people have this thought. It look like as an airdrop free and you do not need spend much time to receive a huge profit from Bitcoin. Therefore, they feel worry when invest into Bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
September 23, 2017, 12:27:20 AM
I first heard about bitcoin somewhere in 2011. But now I regret that I did not buy bitcoins for $ 100. Sad
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
September 23, 2017, 12:24:26 AM
early time know bitcoin is still cheap price. not even reach $ 400 when I was not serious to learn it because this may also be minipu, but after I observed more in 3 months later the price is increasing. i try to be more seirus studying bitcoin
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
September 23, 2017, 12:22:39 AM
Indeed regret arises when we have made a decision. the past has passed, we look at the future that will come to take advantage of this opportunity as well as good.

we should make our past as history and memory and we can make our past as lesson too so we can learn more and we can start to believing in bitcoin. there is not too late to start right now and we don't have to regret for a long time, what we should do is we still have a time to join with many people and we can start to make money from bitcoin. we still have a good future if we want to try and as long as we have our time, i am sure in the end we reach what we want.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
September 22, 2017, 11:04:35 PM
We do not have to be regret for feeling late about and investing bitcoin, forget the past and immediately buy bitcoin is better than continue to regret, rest assured bitcoin prices will continues to skyrocket.
Well it is a common thing in investing that people will feel regret when they have the chance to buy something cheaper but they did not take on the chance and will soon find out that the price skyrocketed. Yes the feeling to invest even in this price range is still there but there is still a lot of insecurity, for example they are worried that now the prices are high the chance of the price falling down is high which is true. But if you don't want to worry about these kind of scenarios you must learn how to trade.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 10:59:50 PM
Activity: 196
September 22, 2017, 09:55:13 PM
Indeed regret arises when we have made a decision. the past has passed, we look at the future that will come to take advantage of this opportunity as well as good.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 09:20:26 PM
Way back 2016 my friends always rrcommend me about this cryptocurrency but I ignored what they say because at first I don't believe on them 'coz tbey always fooling me around but then I notice that they always posting in the group investment, trading, ICO or other bitcoin related. So I decided to visit this site and finally found that they are saying the truth and I also work for it until now.
Activity: 392
September 22, 2017, 08:42:49 PM
First time i heard about bitcoin back in 2013 which the value of bitcoin is so very small so i regret becuase i didnt use this before i know that not believing in bitcoin before is a big mistakes for me . Sad
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 22, 2017, 07:46:42 PM
I know the bitcoin of 2014 or 3 years ago, then the price is not more $ 100, I had thought to invest 25 btc, but did not happen because I'm more interested in investing stock and I'm very regret not bought bitcoin 3 years ago.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
LoveMe
September 22, 2017, 03:13:37 PM
First time i heared about bitcoin and mining process with electricity i laughed loudly saying how electrical system bring money? as many around the world .Now i am very sorry not to use that electrical system or even buying bitcoin @ 20 $ for early retirement now. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
September 22, 2017, 03:06:05 PM
That is sad for you, it would have been a big regret. But think of it that still, you have known it and use it now, so you just need to continue what you are doing with bitcoins today so that you can have  more chamces in different things. I have discovered bitcoin just this year, and I'm doing my best to not waste the opportunity that has given to me.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
September 22, 2017, 12:19:18 PM
I really regret for not believing in bitcoin. I started to hear bitcoin in 2015 and if I started investing my money in that year, I may be have a lot of money today. Sad
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
September 22, 2017, 05:03:08 AM
Well, I have been there. I had the chance but blew it. However, what is the essence regretting what you cannot make changes to except you have the power to do time traveling which I believe can only happen in movies. The most important thing is to make best use of what you have now and hopefully in the next few years you will be glad you weren't too late after all.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 22, 2017, 04:59:10 AM
I did regret for not researching about bitcoin as my old friend told me about this a couple of years ago. I can't remember the exact years and if I was too curious by that time then for sure I have enough bitcoins now and I did bought some of it but unluckily I didn't listened to him and just ignored everything he tells about bitcoin. But time goes on and I am here so no more regrets.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 04:55:29 AM
Everyone have regrets now that they haven't invested when bitcoin was new. They were too busy with playing games in their homes. While some people were smart and have invested in bitcoin.

I have already believed in bitcoin i taught that it will rise very high i didn't invest, because i didn't have the money and i was young.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 04:09:53 AM
Prices are below $ 200 now but will soon reach the 2010/2011 price, which I wish I could regret to sell out the amount of bitcoin I bought in 2017 at $ 200-400. la and I no longer have a coinbase account. I'm not happy or sad because this happens because I know bitcoin in 2016 and when I know bitcoin, I do not have the money to invest in bitcoin and I just try to earn bitcoin in a free way.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 21, 2017, 05:15:00 PM
Yes i regret not trusting bitcoin in the past when the price is too low. I started bitcoin when the price is low and that time my thinking was this bitcoin is a scam and i won't invest. As the day goes by and years i started noticing bitcoin had growth and when i see the price goes up to $5000 that's the time i regret it not investing a couple of money way back when the price was low. But now instead on thinking the past i started building up my btc for my future. I think it's not too late to join.
Even if we have missed a great deal of profits with bitcoin we still have altcoins, if you are able to guess correctly a coin that eventually skyrockets then you could easily relive the early days and make so much money that you will probably forget your early regrets.
Pages:
Jump to: