Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 71. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 02:11:02 PM
I really regret that I did not buy bitcoin in 2009. It's funny that my son came across bitcoin at this time, but did not attach much importance to it. But it could still be different.
Activity: 107
September 15, 2017, 02:01:00 PM
I've ignored bitcoin plenty of times when I was still active in a Blackhatforums, but when I've come to see that plenty of users are using it that's the time it got my attention and it was kinda late already since the price is already high. So yeah I do have some regrets.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 15, 2017, 01:53:42 PM
first time I saw news about bitcoin was mid 2012 but back then I thought its some kind of scam/ponzi. after 1-2 years that even I saw BTC price was increased to 200$-600$ I still didnt believe in BTC but now here we are...
It seems that it took you a lot of time to start believing I bitcoin but the point is that you have changed your mind, take your time around the forum and learn the most that you can if you are interested in bitcoin as an investment you will find good advice in the forum.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 05:00:37 AM
Hope to have heard of it sooner.. but still happy to be part of it now Smiley
Activity: 205
September 15, 2017, 04:54:03 AM
Regret of it first because there is a lot of scams but when i know that there is no need to take any amount specially in registration i might say that this time i dont regrets for it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
September 15, 2017, 03:39:15 AM
Yeah definitely, imagine if only knew then, then I would be earning a lot right now. Because it hard to trust in sites in the internet, because they might scams or virus.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
September 15, 2017, 03:32:12 AM
There is nothing to regret thinking about bitcoin. With bitcoin the growth is happening continuously from the beginning of its existence. During which very few believed in it and invested who were millionaires at present. This has made lot of users regret about their ignorance on bitcoin years back when the price was found much lower than the current price.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
September 14, 2017, 07:43:37 PM
first time I saw news about bitcoin was mid 2012 but back then I thought its some kind of scam/ponzi. after 1-2 years that even I saw BTC price was increased to 200$-600$ I still didnt believe in BTC but now here we are...
Yes. I regret that. I stop earning bitcoins before thats why i stop for awhile and then when i get back, the price increases a lot. I regret that day that i thinks bitcoin is not good thats why i am working hard right now so that i can save more bitcoins and i will be having so many money someday.

Most people regret after all specially if they see good results in the future that may touched their ego, while those days that bitcoin is cheaper they don’t grab the best opportunity to catch it. That’s right we should really have to work for bitcoin jobs now and earn it together with holding it to our wallets, and by the time it’s value becomes higher. If that happens everyone will be profitable in the future somehow.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 07:12:08 PM
If this was past and we figure out he future maybe today everyone of us will be rich millionare/billionare Tongue
Yeah past is past and we'll never go back to the past. Why we need to regret well in fact we the time to pursue the things we want that we can't attain during our past life. Just be positive always and make your past life to be your stepping stone to become successful in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
September 14, 2017, 07:08:12 PM
Well, I was also interested in Bitcoin back when it was worth very little, I first learned about bitcoin when it was worth $30-$40 although I was just using a Antminer USB miner to collect around 0.02 a day. Which now today would be worth around (ATM) $70 a day which is really good for a USB miner. Although I am in no way in regret about not purchasing then because I know had I purchased I would have sold it when it reached $100 and bought at $150 and sold at $200 and bought at $500... so on. I definetley would have never kept it until $5000 or $3000 or even $1000, I also look at one point I had 12 BTC when it was worth around $200 and at one point that would have been worth $60,000 but I don't think about it much because I know I would have never held.
Activity: 431
September 14, 2017, 07:03:07 PM
I'm regret that a year ago I did not buy bitcoin, at that time bitcoin price around $ 870, I had time to buy about 5 btc, now the price has reached $ 3300 even before about $ 4300.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
September 14, 2017, 06:44:15 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

I heard about bitcoin way back in 2012 and i regret that i did not start that time because if i do, i am a millionaire now but still its ok since im here already i will make sure that i make more money here and never missed the opportunity of a lifetime.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
September 14, 2017, 06:40:02 PM
Yes. I regret that. I stop earning bitcoins before thats why i stop for awhile and then when i get back, the price increases a lot. I regret that day that i thinks bitcoin is not good thats why i am working hard right now so that i can save more bitcoins and i will be having so many money someday.
Activity: 196
Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18
September 14, 2017, 05:46:54 PM
You get to believe on it when it dramatically dumps. Like now  Grin
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 03:15:48 PM
I remember hearing about it back then and getting some vague descriptor of it from a second-hand source. I didn't think much of it other than it sounded kind of weird. I wish I had gotten a better first introduction but that's about the size of it.
Activity: 562
September 14, 2017, 02:13:35 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Actually, I heard few years ago when the price of was totally cheao and I regret that I do not buy any amount of bitcoin because I think it stock on its price. If I know that the price of bitcoin will increase I think I will invest all money and I will take the risk even there is possibility that the price bitcoin will not increase.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 14, 2017, 12:29:32 PM

Nope. Because at first I think that bitcoin will be a big thing in our world so when I first heard abou it I would say to myself that I want to earn this and I want to learn alot things about it. Ans eventhough I didn't buy when it was very low price I still challenge myself to earn it and buy it today and earn 1 btc up.
And, Have you reached your goal? You say that you wanted to earn 1BTC, at first it may seem hard especially when you are new to the forum but as you learn things you will find ways to make small amounts of bitcoin and that will add up over time until you reach your goal.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
September 13, 2017, 06:05:31 PM
You have totally missed an opportunity that can you into a multi millionaire now. It was kinda awful to think that you have missed to have bitcoin at those times wherein it was newly established because the price rate now compared to the past is really a great span from each other that will surely turn your small saving into a great count of money right now. If I were on your position on those times, I will even try taking the risk on getting into bitcoin even if the price rate is low. But we cannot still blame you since the price rate at those times is really not attractive yet to attract many users.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
September 13, 2017, 04:08:57 PM

I'm of the people who had the greatest regret in life. My friend introduced bitcoin when it started and told me about it's potential. But, during that time I've already experienced a lot of scam investment. So, I thought it was another scam. He was even giving me some of his bitcoin and refused it. Now, I'm working hard to earn bitcoin, which on the first place, I would have gotten for free.
Activity: 560
September 13, 2017, 03:13:50 PM
Of course anybody who heard about bitcoin at that time, is now ful of regret. But I don't believe that you would have held on to them until now. You would have most probably sold them a long time ago, when the price would have been double or triple the buying price.
There is nothing to regret. We are still much better than many who even know about bitcoins but are reluctant to invest into them. Bitcoins are the best digital coins and I think it is never late to get into bitcoins’ business. Still we have good opportunity of buying bitcoins since prices have lowered little bit.
Certainly, for me Bitcoin just begin the road growth, why do we need feel regret while we have a chance better than others still not know Bitcoin on the world? You have to remember when you feel regret, others are earning Bitcoin and you have give your chance to them. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: