Pages:
Author

Topic: [RELEASED]BitMoney.i2p - Centralized|Const solo POW|Unlimited supply|Instant tx - page 11. (Read 14263 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
although OP says that this is centralized but I don't see why Huh Whether it is centralized or not, I will mine this LOL
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Only thing that bums me out about it is the centralization part, dev can you explain why would you opt in for this?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
I have to admit I haven't been that impressed in a while by a new coin like I have with this one  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
What is the current coin supply?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Dev Is there a particular C++ redistributable to install for error missing MSVCR110.dll while on x64 windows?
UPDATE:  Visual C++ 2012 x64 did the trick while other versions did not.
Activity: 18
Dev Is there a particular C++ redistributable to install for error missing MSVCR110.dll while on x64 windows?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTM ticker is already in use by Bitmark.

True, Ticker is of Bitmark, So it project  can not  use the same ticker.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
screen of the website? I won't to install i2p and find nothing in that link

http://bitmoney.i2p.xyz guys please read not just first strings.
Hello

I'm interested in giving this a go. Already have i2p but Linux Mint repo has Mono 3.2.8+dfsg-4ubuntu1.1.

Do you know if this will work? If not, any advice or a link on how to get Mono 4.0.4 installed on Mint would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hmm. i'm mostly familiar with ubuntu only =( Have you already looked  repos from http://www.mono-project.com/docs/getting-started/install/linux/ ? Are there any errors with 3.2.8? 4.0.4 for the stable work, i guess you can try with what you have.
Activity: 450
Merit: 250
Hello

I'm interested in giving this a go. Already have i2p but Linux Mint repo has Mono 3.2.8+dfsg-4ubuntu1.1.

Do you know if this will work? If not, any advice or a link on how to get Mono 4.0.4 installed on Mint would be appreciated.

Thanks
Activity: 98
screen of the website? I won't to install i2p and find nothing in that link
How to tell if I'm mining?

I made a new task under the mining server tab, made a wallet, etc., it says 'running' under status but I can't see any other indication of mining (hash rate, cpu usage, etc.).

Hello. In 'mining local' tab you'll see yellow row for running tasks. Use small 'wishful income' like 1\2 for test, and enable native libs in 'Main' -> 'Local mining' -> 'Settings' , threads count there too (probably need to restart the app after).

There isn't much tech info now. I'll publish some details about mining alg later.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
How to tell if I'm mining?

I made a new task under the mining server tab, made a wallet, etc., it says 'running' under status but I can't see any other indication of mining (hash rate, cpu usage, etc.).

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
"you don't have to download, check and save N Gb on your computer, buy specific hardware for mining or wait for a half hour to process any transaction. We also have fully encrypted notes for transfers."

So, this is centralised then?

Read the title

Thanks for clearing that, just making sure.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
if we can have also a virus total  i can try it out!

Thanks
Activity: 56
"you don't have to download, check and save N Gb on your computer, buy specific hardware for mining or wait for a half hour to process any transaction. We also have fully encrypted notes for transfers."

Read the title
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

Activity: 56
Establishing TCP connection to SAM server failed. Check SAM parameters and try again.

Who is SAM Huh

SAM, well, the params that enter to the doors of I2P
Pages:
Jump to: