Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 106. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Rentberry will definitely offer an innovative & decentalized rental platform within the blockchain technology.It may be compatible with modern home rental market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hi everybody. Tell me how many tokens can I get for 5 Eth?
Hello. Unfortunately, you won’t get any tokens for 5 Eth, since the minimum purchase amount is 10 Eth.

Damn, that's too much. They only need whales now? This is not a good thing for a project.

What? Are you sure? If I'm not mistaken the minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH which is equivalent of 250 Berry tokens.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Hi everybody. Tell me how many tokens can I get for 5 Eth?
Hello. Unfortunately, you won’t get any tokens for 5 Eth, since the minimum purchase amount is 10 Eth.

Damn, that's too much. They only need whales now? This is not a good thing for a project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I still would like to know if you have plans to make your platform useable for a airBNB like rental option?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
Hi everyone! If the landlord gets payment from renters in BERRY coins, will he be able to exchange them to fiat money within the platform?
I think this should be the idea yess... would be weird if the crypto cannot be cashed out Smiley
What's the use of crypto money if the only thing you can do is keep it in the cryptoworld.. we do live in a world that needs spendind money afterall Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
The timeframes of the ICO are really great! Can sale be over before the scheduled time under any circumstances?
Yes, the sale will be completed prescheduled in case collecting 100 000 Eth.

100.000 eth is not likely I guess. I like this project but even the biggest projects can't gather that amount. Also, eth is pumping.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Hi everyone! If the landlord gets payment from renters in BERRY coins, will he be able to exchange them to fiat money within the platform?

i guess not. if they are going to work as an exchange, they need to have the proper licenses for it and that would cost.

the landlord must go to another exchange to sell them for fiat, i guess.
Activity: 392
Does anyone know how much it will cost to raise an ad in the list and highlight it with color?
Activity: 280
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
Is it me, or this project is heavily linked on the assumption that people will use crypto to make payments?
I am not totally sure we're here yet or that crypto will be used for day to day payments rather than for stocking value.
Well, A lot of people already use crypto for daily grocery shopping or even to buy electronic devices.. so yess.. I see people paying in crypto for their rent & other stuff to in the near future.
But you need to look at this platform from a bigger distance, there's more to it than just crypto payment... it's the whole chain that will be handled
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Is it me, or this project is heavily linked on the assumption that people will use crypto to make payments?
I am not totally sure we're here yet or that crypto will be used for day to day payments rather than for stocking value.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello. I’ve noticed that a lot of attention is paid to Rentberry Scoring Methodology while reading the project documentation. But I did manage to find enough information about this system. Can someone tell us what this methodology’s peculiarity is?
The main idea of this system is evaluation of renters and landlords in order to determine the most optimal rent in a particular case. But in fact, the application of this methodology is much broader than it seems to be. Assessments of this system can be used beyond Rentberry.
Ok, I got the idea. It turns out that it’s an evaluation system, and it works basing on some characteristics of renters and landlords, right? I’m wondering what characteristics are taken into account by this methodology.
In fact, I can’t even list all of them. But the basic ones account by the system are: credit reports, backgrounds check, feedback from other users within the platform, the history of rental activity, etc. And, as I’ve already said, the optimal rent is determined in each particular case basing on them.
You’ve also written that the results of the estimation of this system can be used outside the platform. This statement seems to be dubious. I doubt that you can use the rental history of users of some kind of service somewhere.

Well, you make a big mistake. The Rentberry Scoring Methodology can be used on a worldwide basis and even in other real estate rental services. By the way, I’d like to say that it's nice that the results of this system can be used by Rentberry participants to determine quality renters in order to help them finance the deposits for rent for various rewards.
It sounds very cool and interesting. Will a reward to members of the Rentberry community be paid for the help in financing the renter’s lease payments by the platform or by the renter himself? What kinds of rewards are provided?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
The timeframes of the ICO are really great! Can sale be over before the scheduled time under any circumstances?

That is quite a lot of eth, plus with price going up is going to be quite difficult to reach that amount
Activity: 252
Hello. I’ve noticed that a lot of attention is paid to Rentberry Scoring Methodology while reading the project documentation. But I did manage to find enough information about this system. Can someone tell us what this methodology’s peculiarity is?
The main idea of this system is evaluation of renters and landlords in order to determine the most optimal rent in a particular case. But in fact, the application of this methodology is much broader than it seems to be. Assessments of this system can be used beyond Rentberry.
Ok, I got the idea. It turns out that it’s an evaluation system, and it works basing on some characteristics of renters and landlords, right? I’m wondering what characteristics are taken into account by this methodology.
In fact, I can’t even list all of them. But the basic ones account by the system are: credit reports, backgrounds check, feedback from other users within the platform, the history of rental activity, etc. And, as I’ve already said, the optimal rent is determined in each particular case basing on them.
You’ve also written that the results of the estimation of this system can be used outside the platform. This statement seems to be dubious. I doubt that you can use the rental history of users of some kind of service somewhere.

Well, you make a big mistake. The Rentberry Scoring Methodology can be used on a worldwide basis and even in other real estate rental services. By the way, I’d like to say that it's nice that the results of this system can be used by Rentberry participants to determine quality renters in order to help them finance the deposits for rent for various rewards.
Activity: 336
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

I still dont understand it, can you explain it so that the mainstream will understand what the Rentberry Scoring Methodology really is? What do you with application of this methodology is much broader than it seems? How can this assessment be used beyond Rentberry?
Activity: 392
Jump to: