Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 105. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I hope there will be a progress bar for all the tokens sold on the ICO page because that will be very informative to all stakeholders.

I totally agree to this. I think real time progress is beneficial to all of us invested in this project. I hope that they will implement this as soon as possible.

Devs said earlier in the thread that they're not showing a progress bar on the website on purpose in order to avoid speculative behavior and such. The counter will be shown only in the 5th stage of the ICO, not earlier.

Interesting strategy to say the least.

This is not very good for transparity towards investors
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'd like some clarification on the whole fluctuating rent matter. Surely it's a misunderstanding.

I also think it's a misunderstanding. I haven't read anywhere about fluctuating rent. I think Rentberry is a platform that is supposed to make an access to long-term rent easier for both tenants and landlords by by giving them different tools (like an option to sign contracts without meeting, ability to pay bills through the platform, sent inquires for fixing stuff etc).

is platform going to have like workflow process for forwarding documents and approval? are you planning to partner with other project like storage for storing documents over peer-to-peer network?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I hope there will be a progress bar for all the tokens sold on the ICO page because that will be very informative to all stakeholders.

I totally agree to this. I think real time progress is beneficial to all of us invested in this project. I hope that they will implement this as soon as possible.

Devs said earlier in the thread that they're not showing a progress bar on the website on purpose in order to avoid speculative behavior and such. The counter will be shown only in the 5th stage of the ICO, not earlier.

I don't think this will change anything. So the investors who speculate will just wait maybe until round 5 to see how the progress is and decide then. I assume sometimes this is worth more then some bonus for them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
I'd like some clarification on the whole fluctuating rent matter. Surely it's a misunderstanding.

I also think it's a misunderstanding. I haven't read anywhere about fluctuating rent. I think Rentberry is a platform that is supposed to make an access to long-term rent easier for both tenants and landlords by by giving them different tools (like an option to sign contracts without meeting, ability to pay bills through the platform, sent inquires for fixing stuff etc).
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Activity: 93
Hello. I’ve noticed that a lot of attention is paid to Rentberry Scoring Methodology while reading the project documentation. But I did manage to find enough information about this system. Can someone tell us what this methodology’s peculiarity is?
The main idea of this system is evaluation of renters and landlords in order to determine the most optimal rent in a particular case. But in fact, the application of this methodology is much broader than it seems to be. Assessments of this system can be used beyond Rentberry.
Proceeding from your statement, if I am rich I will pay more for rent than the poor, for the same apartment? As for me, the rental price should be fixed.

The rent should absolutely be fixed. Otherwise, this project falls right in the hot seat of the fair housing act.

lol, wait. What?! I've never heard of rent fluctuating based on how much the renter makes. If that was the case, any rich person would just rent from a place with a fixed price and save money.
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
Hi everyone! If the landlord gets payment from renters in BERRY coins, will he be able to exchange them to fiat money within the platform?

I agree with you, it would be simple for mass adoption. I don't think that in the coming years we will use cryptos only, or maybe yes Grin I don't know I don't have a crystal ball

you know what the problem with that is? pegging the token to fiat. that's always bad. unless the platform is an exchange in and of itself.

I think there's no doubt that the token will be able to be exchanged into btc or other crypto. Isn't it?

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Hi everyone! If the landlord gets payment from renters in BERRY coins, will he be able to exchange them to fiat money within the platform?

I agree with you, it would be simple for mass adoption. I don't think that in the coming years we will use cryptos only, or maybe yes Grin I don't know I don't have a crystal ball

you know what the problem with that is? pegging the token to fiat. that's always bad. unless the platform is an exchange in and of itself.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It's great that you can order various services right within the platform. By the way, will it be possible to hire a gardener in order to make him cleaned up my yard every day and took care of the lawn and flowers?
Activity: 378
Hello. Tell me please, can the renter limit the option of financing his deposits for all members of Rentberry community or for certain ones?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Hello. I’ve noticed that a lot of attention is paid to Rentberry Scoring Methodology while reading the project documentation. But I did manage to find enough information about this system. Can someone tell us what this methodology’s peculiarity is?
The main idea of this system is evaluation of renters and landlords in order to determine the most optimal rent in a particular case. But in fact, the application of this methodology is much broader than it seems to be. Assessments of this system can be used beyond Rentberry.
Proceeding from your statement, if I am rich I will pay more for rent than the poor, for the same apartment? As for me, the rental price should be fixed.

The rent should absolutely be fixed. Otherwise, this project falls right in the hot seat of the fair housing act.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
You have hard cap in 30 mln$. But eth growing like crazy now. You have fixed hard cap in usd or in ETH?  Huh

Hello Magisterr,
Thanks for your question. The limit is fixed in USD and we are checking the rate every 5 minutes via Kraken.
I think this is the right decision! taking into account the large amplitude of fluctuations on BTC and ETH markets. In this unstable time, pegging to the dollar will be the best option.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Activity: 266
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
You have hard cap in 30 mln$. But eth growing like crazy now. You have fixed hard cap in usd or in ETH?  Huh

Hello Magisterr,
Thanks for your question. The limit is fixed in USD and we are checking the rate every 5 minutes via Kraken.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
It seems to be fixed in dollars
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Jump to: