Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 104. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
I think it’s not a bad strategy to don’t show the counter on the website yet. It can avoid some speculation as dev said and don’t incentive people to invest just by fomo, but cause you think that the project is worth it. I like the idea of Rentberry team.

well there are pros and contras for and against a counter on the website, but i preffer to having a counter to see, if there is a acceptance of the project by the wide public.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
It's great that you can order various services right within the platform. By the way, will it be possible to hire a gardener in order to make him cleaned up my yard every day and took care of the lawn and flowers?
As I understood from the white paper. On this platform you will be able to use all services related to renting, communal payments, home care, etc.
It will be very convenient, I think there will be something like private account, where there will be all information about communal payments and details.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
It's great that you can order various services right within the platform. By the way, will it be possible to hire a gardener in order to make him cleaned up my yard every day and took care of the lawn and flowers?
As I understood from the white paper. On this platform you will be able to use all services related to renting, communal payments, home care, etc.
I think it’s not a bad strategy to don’t show the counter on the website yet. It can avoid some speculation as dev said and don’t incentive people to invest just by fomo, but cause you think that the project is worth it. I like the idea of Rentberry team.
I agree - investors like this openness, binding tokens for USD makes this project even stronger and more stable.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
You have hard cap in 30 mln$. But eth growing like crazy now. You have fixed hard cap in usd or in ETH?  Huh

Hello Magisterr,
Thanks for your question. The limit is fixed in USD and we are checking the rate every 5 minutes via Kraken.

Thank you. But price fixed in ETH? 1 ETH = 2,500 BERRY? or now, more tokens for 1 eth?  Roll Eyes

Due to the recent price increase for Ether it would make much more sense to have an adjustable rate of BERRYs per ETH.

I agree. you guys have had bad luck with the recent surge of ETH pricing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Seems interesting

Yes, you are right. I think it is a really good project- hope to hear some news.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
You have hard cap in 30 mln$. But eth growing like crazy now. You have fixed hard cap in usd or in ETH?  Huh

Hello Magisterr,
Thanks for your question. The limit is fixed in USD and we are checking the rate every 5 minutes via Kraken.

Thank you. But price fixed in ETH? 1 ETH = 2,500 BERRY? or now, more tokens for 1 eth?  Roll Eyes

Due to the recent price increase for Ether it would make much more sense to have an adjustable rate of BERRYs per ETH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
I hope there will be a progress bar for all the tokens sold on the ICO page because that will be very informative to all stakeholders.

I totally agree to this. I think real time progress is beneficial to all of us invested in this project. I hope that they will implement this as soon as possible.

Devs said earlier in the thread that they're not showing a progress bar on the website on purpose in order to avoid speculative behavior and such. The counter will be shown only in the 5th stage of the ICO, not earlier.

Interesting strategy to say the least.

This is not very good for transparity towards investors

Don't really think it will work. I would rather have a counter and you're right, investors prefer transparency. One might think there is something fishy going on, that's why they don't want to disclose how much they have raised so far, if any.

Dear  nonconformist and lobat999,

Thanks for your feedback. We will show the live counter during the 5th Bonus Stage. The ICO is going great but we specifically will not show it early (if ICO will still run to that stage 😉 - as we do not want speculators taking advantage of it. Our goal is to have the actual users buying tokens who will use them on the platform and not someone who is looking for hype and then sell them after the ICO. Therefore if you want to participate please do.

In a blockchain based business, with transparency as key factor, I'm also not convinced that this "hiding" strategy is something positive. To me it sounds "old economy", however I suppose you know what you are doing.

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Hi everybody. Tell me how many tokens can I get for 5 Eth?
Hello. Unfortunately, you won’t get any tokens for 5 Eth, since the minimum purchase amount is 10 Eth.

Damn, that's too much. They only need whales now? This is not a good thing for a project.

Hi, the minimum amount available for the purchase is 0.1 ETH.

What the hell man? If you don't know the answer or not sure about it don't write.

I was checking the thread and thought I can join a little. Later, saw 10 eth and nearly closing the page, now this.

Where you find this? Just check official website. Min amount 0.1 eth

Fixed Limit
30,000,000 USD
Soft Cap
3,000,000 USD
Exchange
1 ETH = 2,500 BERRY
Currency
ETH, BTC
Min Purchase
0.1 ETH / 250 BERRY

https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/#ico-details
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Seems interesting
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hello. Unfortunately, you won’t get any tokens for 5 Eth, since the minimum purchase amount is 10 Eth.

Damn, that's too much. They only need whales now? This is not a good thing for a project.

What the hell man? If you don't know the answer or not sure about it don't write.

I was checking the thread and thought I can join a little. Later, saw 10 eth and nearly closing the page, now this.

10 ETH right now are more then $7,000. For sure isn't for small investors at all hahah. It's for Landlords I guess, what do you think?

Where does this falso rumour about 10ETH come from?? Minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

10 ETH right now are more then $7,000. For sure isn't for small investors at all hahah. It's for Landlords I guess, what do you think?
Activity: 644
read your roadmap, smartcontracts in what platform ? ethereum ? or your own blockhain. Sorry dint have time to go through whitepaper

This is ERC20 tokens (Ethereum tokens). They dont have own blockchain.

Decent projects like these are why Ethereum is booming. There's so much coming in 2018!!!!

Ethereum is already a standard, 95%of the COs are being made in the ethereum blockchain, the rest are in NEM, and just very very few in NEO, like 2 or 3, so yeah, now, I would really like to use the platform to rent some of my apartments, it would be a new service that I will implement Cheesy.

I just read the statistic on Reddit that something like 43 of the top 100 coins on Coinmarketcap are ERC20 tokens/on Ethereum. That's insane!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 266
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
You have hard cap in 30 mln$. But eth growing like crazy now. You have fixed hard cap in usd or in ETH?  Huh

Hello Magisterr,

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I hope there will be a progress bar for all the tokens sold on the ICO page because that will be very informative to all stakeholders.

I totally agree to this. I think real time progress is beneficial to all of us invested in this project. I hope that they will implement this as soon as possible.

Devs said earlier in the thread that they're not showing a progress bar on the website on purpose in order to avoid speculative behavior and such. The counter will be shown only in the 5th stage of the ICO, not earlier.

Don't really think it will work. I would rather have a counter and you're right, investors prefer transparency. One might think there is something fishy going on, that's why they don't want to disclose how much they have raised so far, if any.
Transparency and participation of the Team are essential for the good development of Ico and greater visibility with great investors and sympathizers, unfortunately there is a failure in these two items, surely the Btct Community needs priorities in its issues. Please, Devs, remember this.
Activity: 266
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

Dear  nonconformist and lobat999,

Thanks for your feedback. We will show the live counter during the 5th Bonus Stage. The ICO is going great but we specifically will not show it early (if ICO will still run to that stage 😉 - as we do not want speculators taking advantage of it. Our goal is to have the actual users buying tokens who will use them on the platform and not someone who is looking for hype and then sell them after the ICO. Therefore if you want to participate please do.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Jump to: