Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 124. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
"Members of the Rentberry community may cover a portion of rental security deposits in exchange for rewards, thus unblocking billions of dollars and reducing financial burden for tenants."
Can you tell me more about those rewards?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I have been checking the website and I can't find anything in Europe. When are you going to implement it?

i think this may take time, each country has his own legislation and taxation to follow. I'm going through the whitepaper however to know more
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
AM i right if i presume you will create your own blockchain for the application.
So a token swap will be implemented on a later stadium?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Are those $4M raised from private investors part of this token sale? i mean, are they getting tokens for their investment or you have some other arrangement?

From their website: "high-profile investors and VC funds from 11 countries." But what are VC funds? Never heared of this before. I assume high-profile investors are something similar to private investors?

VC funds are venture capital funds. It's a type of financing that's very popular for startups or small emerging companies with potential. VC companies invest in such projects usually in exchange for a part of equity, they take on startup's risks hoping the company they're financing will become successful and bring them a lot of profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I have been checking the website and I can't find anything in Europe. When are you going to implement it?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Rentberry plans to allow tenants to make their rental payments in BERRY tokens starting in
2018. This means no more fees will be incurred that will be associated with a credit card or
wire transfer payment, bounced checks, unrecorded cash transactions, or long wait times for
receiving payments. The risk of any fraudulent activity will be minimized as all payments will
be recorded on an immutable ledger

How will it be like?

Will you adjust berry amount to fiat? For example, they make an agreement 1000$ per month. So if berry 10$ in that month, they will pay 100 berries and if berry 1$ in second-month tenant will pay 1000.

Am I getting it right?
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I really like the fact, that they have already a fully operational long-term rental platform. This gives the whole ICO way more reliability.
This project will surely disrupt the home renting business. How will it solve the local taxation problems that Airbnb is suffering in certain countries?

this would be good to clarify, do you have a foothold in some country already? so that the business can get easily started without too much law impediment?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Are those $4M raised from private investors part of this token sale? i mean, are they getting tokens for their investment or you have some other arrangement?

From their website: "high-profile investors and VC funds from 11 countries." But what are VC funds? Never heared of this before. I assume high-profile investors are something similar to private investors?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
I checked out your website. there's plenty of offers in big citys in USA, but not so much in smaller towns, or foreign contries.

Will it be possible to rent apartments with your token?

If you mean to pay with berry tokens for rent, then yes, according to the whitepaper, they're planning to introduce this option. They're even planning to partner with utility companies to make it possible to pay utility bills with berry.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
This project will surely disrupt the home renting business. How will it solve the local taxation problems that Airbnb is suffering in certain countries?
Activity: 98
I checked out your website. there's plenty of offers in big citys in USA, but not so much in smaller towns, or foreign contries.

Will it be possible to rent apartments with your token?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Interesting project, even though real estate blockchain services are booming now. I love that they focus on single problem and try to solve it using power of blockchain.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
This project looks interesting and icobench rated this project at 3.9
it seems Rentberry team is professional, I wish you success! I'm researching further and subscribing
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I just saw this project. The decentralized home rental platform looks cool also they have already a working company so it will make everything easier and better.

Will read whitepaper and decide go for it or not Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Rental platforms have a lot of potential! Nice to see that your pre-ico already was a success and already is more then the soft cap Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
It's true that rental industry needs to be disrupted by blockchain technology, you think you will be the one to do that ? (Actually I don't know how many projects are trying to do that)
Activity: 322
Damn it! It is written on the site that the team collected $4 million during the private sale! I believe it to be an excellent result! How many investors have invested? If this info is not confidential, of course.
Activity: 238
I've ruined my eyes when searching for info on the site about the opportunity of taking part in the ICO... I didn’t find it. How can I buy anything, how can I participate?
Hello. The platform releases tokens and everything linked to them via the cryptonomos.com service.
Jump to: