Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 11. (Read 28517 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Hey team, what is the contract address and symbol of Rentberry tokens???
Share links to trades on exchanges!

Hey, here is the info you need: https://etherscan.io/token/0x6aeb95f06cda84ca345c2de0f3b7f96923a44f4c
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Hey, excuse me, do you have any airdrop campaigns at the moment? I would love to participate.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
Hey team, what is the contract address and symbol of Rentberry tokens???
Share links to trades on exchanges!
Hello dev. Just read about a wallet for BERRY in your Whitepaper. when does this come out?

This is planned for the moment once the system is fully tokenized.

Can’t wait to use it!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Good afternoon!
How is rentberry opening up the platform to real estate agents. How are they going to use and promote the platform. Is there a incentive scheme where they get commission?

I guess they are going to use Rentberry as they are going to get the leads from it, right? And of course if they like using the service, they will promote it.
Activity: 266
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
Hello dev. Just read about a wallet for BERRY in your Whitepaper. when does this come out?

This is planned for the moment once the system is fully tokenized.
Hello! I hope everyone is doing great.

As a landlord, how does using rentberry help me?  I can read the white paper but if someone could explain quickly that’d be great.

Hi!
Great question! Landlord benefits will include the ability to list any property on the platform with a specified asking price and include detailed information on the given rental unit.
All rental applications will be collected in a user-friendly format with the option to accept or reject any application with a single click.  All payments on the platform will be executed in BERRY tokens. Landlords will be able to collect rent in BERRY tokens seamlessly and securely and use it for other services on the platform, such as plumbers, electricians, etc.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team
Activity: 62
Good afternoon!
How is rentberry opening up the platform to real estate agents. How are they going to use and promote the platform. Is there a incentive scheme where they get commission?
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
Hello! I hope everyone is doing great.

As a landlord, how does using rentberry help me?  I can read the white paper but if someone could explain quickly that’d be great.
Hello! Good days for Ukrainians!!))
I am wondering if you would have the team mostly located in Ukraine or maybe you will soon open the offices in other countries?

Thanks for your comment Novac!

Right now all the team is based in Ukraine, we are the team of over 40 people now. Currently, there are no plans to open any other offices at different locations.
Hi! Let me clarify is sale over?
Looks like the token sale is over for this project.
Is it the same project as airbnb, but on blockchain?

Hello,
You are right, the token sale is over. If you would like to purchase BERRY tokens right now, you may purchase them on hotBTC or IDEX.
In regards to your second question, we are not in the business of short-term rentals. It is an absolutely different market.
Rentberry is the platform developed for the long-term rental, it combines all the current rental tasks like e-signing, tenant screening, rent payments, utility requests, etc.
Activity: 378
Hello! Good days for Ukrainians!!))
I am wondering if you would have the team mostly located in Ukraine or maybe you will soon open the offices in other countries?
Activity: 193
Hi! Let me clarify is sale over?
Looks like the token sale is over for this project.
Is it the same project as airbnb, but on blockchain?
Hello, comrades. I wonder why are people convinced HitBTC is a terrible exchange? High withdrawal fees arguably... anything else?

HitBTC is a decent exchange to use in my opinion and experience.  I've used it loads with almost no issues, and the one time i did have a problem their support team.

Imo it has an unreservedly bad reputation. withdrawal fees can be high sometimes, but not with Berry.
I've read the information located on your official website, how such huge project is operating only with 23 people? You should hire more people in all your departments, after that we can see big progress and development of this company.

Hello,

Since that time our team has doubled. You’ll have the possibility to see everyone and check the office during the next Q&A session this Friday.
Activity: 196
Hello, comrades. I wonder why are people convinced HitBTC is a terrible exchange? High withdrawal fees arguably... anything else?
Activity: 89
Merit: 4
Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized
I've read the information located on your official website, how such huge project is operating only with 23 people? You should hire more people in all your departments, after that we can see big progress and development of this company.
Activity: 40
I am sure Rentberry will surpass many of its competitors.  Millennials are now the largest demographic group in the U.S., surpassing previous generations. The overwhelming majority of them choose to rent rather than buy. Additionally, this generation is innovative and tech-savvy. Therefore, they will increasingly turn to Rentberry.

This innovative Platform for renting apartments suits me very well. Hope it will come to Europe in nearest time - it will make finding of the night's lodging during the  traveling more easily !
Activity: 65
When is it expected that this platform would get some traction also outside the world of crypto?
Pages:
Jump to: