Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 46. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Nice coin. I wish, I can go to the moon....
Activity: 126
 looks quite interesting.i will follow this project and will consider investing someday. I'm going to read a road map! Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
Nice work guys, hope for your to succeed!
Activity: 254
Interesting and perspective project. I'm wait for launch.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
What this project offers us can completely solve the problems of a large number of people! I want you to do it!
I think this start-up is one of the most promising in 2018. I myself often faced with problems of renting and very much hope that he will at least somehow ease them!

If their platform offers benefits and people find out about it this could turn into a huge snowball of success. There are a lot of problems with renting that are waiting to be solved!
In my life, I constantly face the problem of renting, it would be great if all this became much easier!
How much you raised? I see only, that Soft Cap reached in 48 hours... But what current amount raised now?
I'm also interested in this question, as you did not finish this moment. It would be better if we could see the amount that you collected
Activity: 1
Cant wait for the launch!
Activity: 266
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

Meet William Robinson, our investor from USA who believes in our project and shares his thoughts why Rentberry is a good investment opportunity for everyone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7ythPxvWLE

[/size]
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
I think this start-up is one of the most promising in 2018. I myself often faced with problems of renting and very much hope that he will at least somehow ease them!

If their platform offers benefits and people find out about it this could turn into a huge snowball of success. There are a lot of problems with renting that are waiting to be solved!
can you show spreedsheet sothat we can check our positions?

Hello,
If you have any questions in regards to your participation, please contact [email protected].
Please, include the following info:
1. Which campaigns you participated in;
2. Email registered in cryptonomos system.

Activity: 56
When Rentberry will list on exchanges? What's their plan?  Huh
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
can you show spreedsheet sothat we can check our positions?
We appreciate all our investors around the globe. One of them is JadeValue, take a look at their video and see why they believed in our project! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58-ui5aRTfI&t

Guys, who knows whether the participation in the bounty will be awarded proportionally to your status or not?

Hello Neo.Prometheus,

The amount of BERRY received for participating in Bounty does not depend on the status in Bitcointalk.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Guys, who knows whether the participation in the bounty will be awarded proportionally to your status or not?
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
Rentberry was named a Top 10 cryptocurrency startup for 2018!!
Activity: 58
great Wink Wink
Rentberry aims to transform online rental market using blockchain technology and is being the catalyst for rebuilding some of our most archaic systems. Read the details in the article by coinspeaker.
Activity: 448
Interesting project.good luck..!
Pages:
Jump to: