Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 47. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Can't wait when BERRYs hit exchanges! Shocked
Activity: 112
I think this start-up is one of the most promising in 2018. I myself often faced with problems of renting and very much hope that he will at least somehow ease them!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
Dear Friends,

Meet Leslie Bai, our investor from USA who believes in our project and shares his thoughts why Rentberry is a good investment opportunity for everyone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r43qCmGPyg
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
The live counter is now on their website! Great job guys!

yeap, finally its here, but its only 22 million usd collected, by the previous bar i was thinking its around 28-29 and we will finish soon:/
but anyway there still 17 days left so its ok Smiley

Well, that's due to the massive drop of crypto last week.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505

yeap, finally its here, but its only 22 million usd collected, by the previous bar i was thinking its around 28-29 and we will finish soon:/
but anyway there still 17 days left so its ok Smiley
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
I read the description of the project and I was glad to find out that there will be additional service providers on the platform, with whom it will be possible to contact and make a deal quickly.

Thanks for your feedback Jisatsu!
Blockchain is a great technology that allows us to build a truly decentralized platform. Read more about it on CCN.
Hello. When actual platform going to be release?

Hello kutovayaolga,
It is already released: https://rentberry.com/ We have thousands of user and listings in around 5,000 cities.
Activity: 70

Need to say, that it will take a while to read all your documents   
But at first sight project seems very interesting.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Dear Community,

Thanks for all your support, we are getting lots of feedback and reviews daily. Here's the video made by Tony Tian who participated in Rentberry ICO and made the review on Rentberry Token Sale in his YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzsoa_e4KGE

Such an Investment. I could also do the interview as Investor. Smiley
Activity: 68
Hello. When actual platform going to be release?
Dear Community,

Thanks for all your support, we are getting lots of feedback and reviews daily. Here's the video made by Tony Tian who participated in Rentberry ICO and made the review on Rentberry Token Sale in his YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzsoa_e4KGE

Activity: 336
I read the description of the project and I was glad to find out that there will be additional service providers on the platform, with whom it will be possible to contact and make a deal quickly.
Stil no live bar?
No't going to any Exchanges?

I don't know why people stil invest in this ICO.  Huh

Hi Hendrikde5,
Live bar is ready and waiting to be uploaded by Cryptonomos.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Stil no live bar?

Check the Rentberry on Reddit. They will go to exchanges, they are just not allowed to state that out loud.
Activity: 1
Stil no live bar?

How much you raised? I see only, that Soft Cap reached in 48 hours... But what current amount raised now?

Hi magisterr,
We are close to hard cap. Even with the drop in ETH and BTC, we plan to reach hard cap prior the end of ICO.
This is indeed a good thing. I see a bright spot for this project.

Thanks gamerferfect! We appreciate your feedback!
Promising project! I work in real estate and we see a lot of problems between Landlords and tenants. If Rentberry can solve these problems it has a bright future!

Thank you CryptoMB, we are doing our best to solve all the current rental problems.
Pages:
Jump to: