Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 50. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
Hopefully this ICO will last till 16.2. so I Can buy some more tokens.

We are getting close to hard cap! Hurry up! Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Hopefully this ICO will last till 16.2. so I Can buy some more tokens.
Dear Rentberry Comunity!

The Inc. Magazine compiled a list of Top 10 ICOs to Watch in 2018. Rentberry is glad to be among the best and we are excited to conquer new heights.

alot of industries are trying tap the potential of renting over owning. Rentberry is for sure in that direction. All the best for the project ,devil is in the detail of operations.

Thanks for the feedback!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I think very prospective project. For today 83% of tokens are already sold!!!! Excellent
Dear Rentberry Community,

Landing our $4 mln seed round investments a while ago, we gathered a group of trustworthy investors and partners. Meet one of them, it’s Michael Fernandez and he is ready to tell you why he invested in our project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LXGHt-i2IU
Activity: 39
alot of industries are trying tap the potential of renting over owning. Rentberry is for sure in that direction. All the best for the project ,devil is in the detail of operations.
Enjoy the article on Huffington Post on how millennials will pay rent in cryptocurrency. Rentberry is leading the rental market to a more transparent and decentralized future. Feel free to share your thoughts!

Detailed Rentberry Analysis

https://steemit.com/america/@hatu/american-blockchain-startup-is-going-to-bridge-the-real-estate-gap

3 additional Business Analysis of Rentberry internally linked.

Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing this article with us!
I think this a great concept and this coin will serve as a benefit to the market!!!

Thanks for the feedback!
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
An interesting project. No doubt about it, Rentberry is a nice project - they have more than 120k users and more than 224k properties. They focus on a single problem.

Totally agree to that. Single problem and innovative solution.
Dear Community,

Rentberry is glad and excited by the fact of being invited to numerous of top-notch Entrepreneurship Shows. Make sure to check out one of our CEO interviews for Business Rockstars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiuRANglCX8
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Im in US. can i buy it?

Yes you can by BERRY tokens if you are in the US.  Rentberry operates already in the US and is conducting its ICO from New York City.   The ICO runs until the end of February. BERRY will help  #MAGA!

i tried to buy it form cryptonomos. but they didn't allow me to buy Huh

Hello,
US citizens and residents can NOT participate in Rentberry token sale.

I am very sorry for giving the incorrect information regarding USA participation in the token ICO earlier.  I double checked the Rentberry token sale website and see the following country restrictions:

"Restrictions:
United States of America, People's Republic of China (except for Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan), South Korea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Crimea Region"

Although is seems a little strange that while Americans and others can not participate in the ICO sale they can go and immediately buy BERRY tokens on any exchange when the token is listed. So not sure what the point of such an initial ICO restriction is?

Activity: 1
I think this a great concept and this coin will serve as a benefit to the market!!!
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
Powerful project! So sad that the bounty campaign in twitter and facebook closed.
Activity: 1
seems good project
Im in US. can i buy it?

Yes you can by BERRY tokens if you are in the US.  Rentberry operates already in the US and is conducting its ICO from New York City.   The ICO runs until the end of February. BERRY will help  #MAGA!

i tried to buy it form cryptonomos. but they didn't allow me to buy Huh

Hello,
US citizens and residents can NOT participate in Rentberry token sale.
Where ICO will be finished ?

It will finish on February, 28 or once hard cap is reached.
Hello RentBerry team!
I trust in your Idea and hope you succeed .
Good Luck !!!

Thanks for your feedback.
Dear Community!

We are glad to announce that Rentberry has been selected as one of the Top 10 Real Estate Startups To Watch in 2018 by Forbes.

It’s a pleasure to be noted on the list that is based on the quality of teams, investors, current traction and market opportunities.

And we are proud to be among the most promising projects of 2018!

Pages:
Jump to: