Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 52. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Do you have more plan to get fund include new ICO in the futre?  Because I thought the expanding the world will be more costable, fitting for language, local legal rule, recruitment, public relations, etc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Im in US. can i buy it?

Yes you can by BERRY tokens if you are in the US.  Rentberry operates already in the US and is conducting its ICO from New York City.   The ICO runs until the end of February. BERRY will help  #MAGA!
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Im in US. can i buy it?
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Has anyone heard about what is going on with Rentberry in Australia?   I haven't heard of any recent developments or updates.  Has Rentberry started their service there?  An update (from bitcointalk.org users from the land down under) would be great!!
Activity: 3
This ICO looks very promising, wish you all the best 👍
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
Amazing ico bonus amount for a project with working in-service product. In bounty participation form there is no ethereum adress information that wanted from us as bounty participants. Is there any bounty participation spreadsheet ?
Activity: 27
Hot project!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
Kind time of the day) tell me please bounty campaign on Twitter and the FB is over?

Hello,
Yes, Bounty for Twitter, Facebook and translations is over.
Hi..It is pleasure to join with this successful project in 2018.I hope this will give the best solution for home rental system. Waiting for this project until it come out real.And also all the best for guys who tries to make this project success.

We really appreciate your feedback kim93!
Thanks!
I joined the bounty, become a friend campaign. This is really great project as decentralized home rental platform.

Thank you THGamage01!
Activity: 308
LMISB
Hi..It is pleasure to join with this successful project in 2018.I hope this will give the best solution for home rental system. Waiting for this project until it come out real.And also all the best for guys who tries to make this project success.
Very nice project guys! I wish you good luck in the future

Thank you!
Where can I see spreadsheet?

Hi,
We do have a spreadsheet, but it is for internal usage only so we could calculate the remaining amount of tokens allocated for Bounty. If you have any questions in regards to your participation, please contact [email protected].
Please, include the following info:
1. Which campaigns you participated in;
2. Email registered in cryptonomos system.

great project! This is one of the ICO that would like to invest in. I'll take the bounty thought!^^

Great to hear henryba!
I love your project. I live in SF and hope to use Rentberry soon.  Smiley

Thank you!
Activity: 1
I can ask more about commercial exchange when ico finishes
Activity: 2
I love your project. I live in SF and hope to use Rentberry soon.  Smiley
Activity: 168
great project! This is one of the ICO that would like to invest in. I'll take the bounty thought!^^
Activity: 336
Where can I see spreadsheet?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Rentberry is an interesting project. And what do you think of Budbo project in the cannabis industry? Does this ICO have a future? Here's the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sale-20-mln-budbo-20-supply-chain-management-on-a-legal-global-cannabis-2657697
Pages:
Jump to: