Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 55. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
Where can I see your prototype? Let me now your  development status, please.

Please, follow this link: https://rentberry.com/ We already have a working platform with many features like e-sign, online rent payments, open house etc., thousands of users and listings all over the USA.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Здpaвcтвyйтe, a бayнти кaмпaния пo twiter and facebook бyдeт пpoдoлжeнa?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
So the majority of Renberry customers is located in the US - but they are not allowed to participate in the ICO.
Tokens, as of now, are not planned to be listed on any exchanges: how do US citizens purchase Berry tokens then? Only possible way is through etherdelta, right?!

What you mean by "not planned to be listed on any exchanges"? Are you sure? What sence in tokens than? Where you got this info?

Its a decentralized system and the supply of token is good. They will be listed on exchanges, because token holders Can cause that. I understand the Rentberry will not force any exchange although when tenants and landlords are in the process of buying them, sure theyll need an exchange. Does anybody know the total token supply? There is a 30 Million USD hard cap, so only 70-80 Million tokens in circulation?

So they just not announced exhanges? This is normal. Big exhanges dont allow announce about listing in advance
Activity: 181
Where can I see your prototype? Let me now your  development status, please.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
So the majority of Renberry customers is located in the US - but they are not allowed to participate in the ICO.
Tokens, as of now, are not planned to be listed on any exchanges: how do US citizens purchase Berry tokens then? Only possible way is through etherdelta, right?!

What you mean by "not planned to be listed on any exchanges"? Are you sure? What sence in tokens than? Where you got this info?

Its a decentralized system and the supply of token is good. They will be listed on exchanges, because token holders Can cause that. I understand the Rentberry will not force any exchange although when tenants and landlords are in the process of buying them, sure theyll need an exchange. Does anybody know the total token supply? There is a 30 Million USD hard cap, so only 70-80 Million tokens in circulation?
Activity: 108
@julie_ayoun
Really interesting, i will keep an eye on this project.
Good Luck !!
Activity: 308
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
you have bounty program and good luck
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Activity: 14
I joined the ico from the start and I'm planning to put more money in, but there's something holding me back. What is there for the holders? How are we going to benefit from having the tokens in our wallets? Can anyone answer me that?
Activity: 210
Merit: 22
very greate project with good track record company
interest to join became bounty participant Cool

Rentberry project looks very prestigious in the field of long-term lease, and in my opinion is an order of magnitude higher than the nearest competitors! And I think the market reaction will be quite positive for berry tokens.

I agree ... just saw the white paper, your advertising on youtube ... looks promising but why didn't reduce the twitter/facebook bounty ? too much participant ?

Anyway what about crypto monos ? why did you choose this platform ? Parternship ?
And how we going to withdraw ? Will we need a gas or something else ?  Tongue Roll Eyes
Activity: 92
Is there going to be a wallet or something? I bougth 5k tokens on cryptonomous weeks ago but I don't really know what happens after that.
Activity: 517
Merit: 101
very greate project with good track record company
interest to join became bounty participant Cool

Rentberry project looks very prestigious in the field of long-term lease, and in my opinion is an order of magnitude higher than the nearest competitors! And I think the market reaction will be quite positive for berry tokens.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
i have the feeling they will reach the hard cap soon, dont be tricked that in february this is still available. its not gonna happend.
Activity: 30
Activity: 294
When rentberry bounties is close?
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you
The FAQ on the website states that:

We do not currently want to express intentions to list BERRY tokens on the exchanges. Therefore, any tokens that you may see listed on an exchange are not supported by Rentberry and we make no representations or warranties regarding the safety or usability on the Rentberry platform for BERRY Tokens purchased on an exchange.

So, let's say there will be no exchange listing.

The tokens will be issued within 30 days after the end of Token Sale. They will be initially available at your Cryptonomos account. Afterwards, you will be able to transfer them anywhere you want.

Where would "anywhere" all be then? Besides another person's wallet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Is there a hardcap for token supply?
Activity: 87
Twitter url:https://twitter.com/phannhat0907
Number of Friends: 800

https://twitter.com/Rentberry_/status/955847814873059328
https://twitter.com/Rentberry_/status/955923227020283912
https://twitter.com/Rentberry_/status/955469506440253440

ETH: 0x947E5856B4c3034C468E0bc21F2bE98F34C7d199
link bitcointalk :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1116388;sa=statPanel
Activity: 448
say ?filled forms so нeнaшeл where to specify the number of the purse(
Pages:
Jump to: