Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 54. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Really excited about Rentberry!! It's going to provide trust, transparency, and efficiency to millions of tenants and landlords. Love the design of the platform too!
Activity: 1
Excited to this project!! Cool
Read through the project whitepaper and roadmap, the plan and direction were relatively realistic and fulfill what the current and future market need.
Pretty confident on this project.
Activity: 448

A great project! I have been following this project for a long time! I really hope it will succeed
Activity: 196
An interesting project, Rentberry is a concrete project, they already have more than 120 000 users and more than 224 000 properties. I like that they focus on a single problem and try to solve it using the strength of a blockchain.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I think, the process of renting real estate with Rentberry will become less expensive due to absence of intermediaries in form of realtors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Sidera - Decentralized Wearable Devices
This project is scam or not. I find them too sketchy about it. Who give me the reasonable answer about it?
Too much spent on the design, scam projects won't do that. We had many examples before...
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
This project is scam or not. I find them too sketchy about it. Who give me the reasonable answer about it?
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
Please, I'll be appreciated if you guyz make minimum invest amount lower ) or better - without limits.

there is minimum deposit 0.005 ETh its about 6 bucks, why you need less than that, its very low itself
Activity: 33
How can i view my berris ??☺☺
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
yeap, wanna know too, how much raised for now already?i also bought some tokens on cryptonomos. if this bar on website correct it is about 28+ millions out of 30, right?
Activity: 32
Rentberry already has an advantage over a lot of other icos with a working platform. It already has its community in place reaching out to many cities across the U.S. This cryptocurrency has a very great future and is going make a huge impact on the rental industry. This is something that was needed in the rental industry to make it more affordable for tenants to live.

website
https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
What about ios app in the future
Activity: 4
Interesting project. Could you please tell me any minimum amount to invest?
Activity: 14
What are the benefits for the holding the tokens? Do we get a share of the commissions or something like that?
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
very greate project with good track record company
interest to join became bounty participant Cool

Rentberry project looks very prestigious in the field of long-term lease, and in my opinion is an order of magnitude higher than the nearest competitors! And I think the market reaction will be quite positive for berry tokens.

rentberry? I think that's another name of the blackberry Cheesy
But seeing what has been presented makes this project very different indeed, especially if talking about long term, I like that.
Activity: 5
Is there a hardcap for token supply?

Hard Cap is the equivalent of 30,000,000 USD

how much was raised till now?
Activity: 266
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
Is there a hardcap for token supply?

Hard Cap is the equivalent of 30,000,000 USD
very greate project with good track record company
interest to join became bounty participant Cool

Rentberry project looks very prestigious in the field of long-term lease, and in my opinion is an order of magnitude higher than the nearest competitors! And I think the market reaction will be quite positive for berry tokens.

Thanks kissaNN! We really appreciate your feedback!
Is there going to be a wallet or something? I bougth 5k tokens on cryptonomous weeks ago but I don't really know what happens after that.

Hello,

BERRY tokens will be issued and will be available for transfer in your account on Cryptonomos site after the token sale.
You will be able to send them to any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as My Ethereum Wallet.
Really interesting, i will keep an eye on this project.
Good Luck !!

Thanks for the feedback!
Pages:
Jump to: