Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 57. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 12
I liked the concept of the project, developed a development strategy to achieve a specific goal for the decentralization of long-term rental space. And so I think that the future of this field is for Rentberry!
Activity: 776
Merit: 146
very greate project with good track record company
interest to join became bounty participant Cool
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Awesomee!!!!!
Activity: 12
Just noticed this project recently, will have to dig a bit deeper
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
I saw rentberry ads on youtube and I see the future coins here
Activity: 32
Rentberry is a Project that has been in the works for years and have a solid team. I'm looking forward to the end of the ico to see what the token can do! Blockchain needs a cryptocurrency that can change the rental industry. It will also make the markets that more competitive.

website
https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/
Activity: 252
Merit: 18
Good luck with your ICO - looks like a winner I’m participating in long-term!
Activity: 275
I submitted KYC long time ago. And today got email asking to do KYC/ACTION REQUIRED. On my profile KYC is still pending

Is it normal ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi, rentberry. Sorry, but you did not answer the question..
We need to provide a report every week? Or at the end of the bounty?

Activity: 266
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
The first long-term rental platform Rentberry  that implements blockchain and smart contract technology together with tokenization of the platform. With respect to rent, can i, as a renter, be able to pay the rent only with tokens of the project or with other altcoins?
Yes, it would be very convenient and interesting to pay rents using our tokens as a payment! This will be possible?

Sure,
You will be able to use the service, pay rent with BERRY tokens, use them for third-party services, landlords will be able to promote their listings using tokens. Also, the users will be able to cover a portion of rental security deposits in exchange for rewards in BERRY tokens.
Is Rentberry actually a dividend paying token or a utility token?

Hello RbiggerG,
BERRY is utility token.
Activity: 2
2 Questions:

1. When do you go live on exchanges?

2. Which Exchanges will you be using?
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Is Rentberry actually a dividend paying token or a utility token?
Activity: 322
The first long-term rental platform Rentberry  that implements blockchain and smart contract technology together with tokenization of the platform. With respect to rent, can i, as a renter, be able to pay the rent only with tokens of the project or with other altcoins?
Yes, it would be very convenient and interesting to pay rents using our tokens as a payment! This will be possible?
Activity: 322
A very unique and much needed project. This is what we need in our communities now !! Thank you and good luck.
For our community, this is really necessary! I hope that the project will have the strength to continue its successful activities
An interesting project and idea. Although in real estate is not the first project that is being done. But maybe you will succeed. Good luck to you Smiley

Thanks for your feedback, LiluSG!
How we receive the tokens from facebook and twitter campaing? There is no ETH wallet address on the form.

Hello hieupham164,
You specify the email address registered on Cryptonomos when you submit online form. It will be used for sending BERRY tokens. BERRY will be available in your account on Cryptonomos after token sale.
Pages:
Jump to: