Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 76. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
Awesome project! A Decentralized Home Rental Platform powered by blockchain technology and smart contract. Looking forward to get coins. Can you please tell me the end date of the ICO?

Hi,
It's Feb 26 or once hard cap is reached.
this one seem tasty to me , maybe i dive inside of this meal and enjoy without share with friend Cheesy
i read whitepaper now i can see you have good plan here that simple for understand ,, i hope you make for us good monies here
good luck to real investors here and team i am excited for next step

Greetings!
Thanks for your support and great feedback! And welcome to Rentberry community!
Hello! A few days ago we opened comment block. Several investors have already left comments on your ICO page. https://icoholder.com/en/ico/ico-4099 . Answer them please

Thanks for sharing the link with us! Cheers
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Do you planning dividends for tokens holders? or profit only in selling?

If the token is a utility token, then no dividends are planned. You can profit only from the price rise on the market.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
this one seem tasty to me , maybe i dive inside of this meal and enjoy without share with friend Cheesy
i read whitepaper now i can see you have good plan here that simple for understand ,, i hope you make for us good monies here
good luck to real investors here and team i am excited for next step
What about if i buy a credit card? Then i will have the possibility to transfer tokens to my mew or its gonna be locked for some time? Thanks in advance.

USD option is available only for the large contributions ($100k+) that are part of “Private Sale”.

BERRY tokens will be issued and will be available for transfer in your account on Cryptonomos site after the token sale.
After that you will be able to  send them to any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as My Ethereum Wallet.
Rentberry build for rental Platfrom is a better. that can be solution for growing on bussiness
i think it can make revolution , keep on proggress for rentberry ico

Thanks a lot!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
What about if i buy a credit card? Then i will have the possibility to transfer tokens to my mew or its gonna be locked for some time? Thanks in advance.
Rentberry build for rental Platfrom is a better. that can be solution for growing on bussiness
i think it can make revolution , keep on proggress for rentberry ico

It could revolutionize the rental business, but only if it goes to the masses, and only if the entire cryptocommunity becomes mainstream too, so people will prefer companies using some kind of blockchain technology because they could trust it more.

We totally agree! This year Rentberry is expanding internationally. More and more users throughout the world will be able to use the service.
After going through Whitepaper and Roadmap project looks quite promising. That was amazing development and announcement for this project! Rentberry offers users a fully operational long-term rental platform. It's really good idea ! Your missions make me feel comfident when investing in it.
How much is minimum I can invest ?
Good luck Dev Team 

Hello,
Thanks for your interest! The minimum purchase is 0.1 ETH = 250 BERRY. There is also a 27% bonus if you participate till Jan 16.
I have seen many ongoing projects about house rentals, does this one also offer airdrops on tokens ?

We have Bounty. Please, check by this link: https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/downloads/Rentberry_Bounty_Campaign.pdf
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Thanks for sharing the video with us. New input with other opinions about the project is always appreciated.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://ibb.co/d3Vajw

It's loading. I opened it 1 hour ago and i used all the browsers but no chance, still the page keeps loading with no success.

Please, make sure you browse the correct webpage.
Please, follow the link and press "Buy Tokens" button: https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/
You will be redirected to Cryptonomos platform where it would be needed to create an account, top up the balance and buy BERRY tokens.

Hi there thanks for the reply, but no chance i have tried everything but the page is still loading. I better try later, thanks anyway for the answer, wish you all the best!
It's looking promising, might give it a shot. I can really see how Blockchain technology would benefit the rental market.

Thanks Thomasvanbroekhoven!

We are sure blockchain technology will make the rental process less costly and more convenient and secure.
i hope the project succeed

Greetings dblue72!
Thanks! We appreciate your feedback!
How This Platform Intends to Foster Trust Between Landlords and Tenants

Rentberry is a decentralized rental firm that unites landlords and tenants at one platform with means of blockchain technology. With the well-established business since 2015, this online marketplace facilitates the organized listing of the properties by landlords and prospective bidding by the renters on such listing.

The network streamlines the process of a rental industry by placing the history of tenant’s credit scores in front of the landlords and property details in front of tenants.

The platform expands its service almost 120 thousand active users across 1000 cities of US including New York, Miami, and Los Angeles and other countries like England, Germany, Canada, China and more. Furthermore, the company intends to widen its service across Europe and Asia by 2019.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/rentberry-to-foster-trust-between-landlords-and-tenants/

Thanks for sharing the article Vladdirescu87!
After going through Whitepaper and Roadmap project looks quite promising.Hope you will success with effective management.
Good luck!

Thanks shani001! It's great to read such a nice feedback.
bought tokens for a couple ETH .I wish good luck to the project.

Thanks a lot for participation and your feedback!
Why do you think your tokens rise after ICO?

The value of token depends on many factors, we cannot predict it.
https://ibb.co/d3Vajw

It's loading. I opened it 1 hour ago and i used all the browsers but no chance, still the page keeps loading with no success.

Please, make sure you browse the correct webpage.
Please, follow the link and press "Buy Tokens" button: https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/
You will be redirected to Cryptonomos platform where it would be needed to create an account, top up the balance and buy BERRY tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: