Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 74. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

I think it is not right to conceal information about the funds collected. You can say anything. Dev add information to your website!

Hello BY_ATOM,
Thanks for your fedback.
Even though our ICO is going great – raised soft cap in less than 48 hours during the time of skyrocketing BTC and ETH – we will not disclose how much was raised till the end of the actual token sale.
The main reason behind is that we are looking for the quality buyers and not for people who are looking for hype or speculators taking advantage of the information. Our goal is to have the actual users buying tokens, who will use them on the platform and not someone who is looking to buy and “dump” them right after the ICO once the tokens would be listed by crypto-exchanges.
Is there legal documents required to participate in the platform

Hello,
You don't need to provide any legal documents to participate in the token sale.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Wow, Rentberry Team has been very active today!
hi guys!
BERRY tokens is buying throught cryptonomos.com? . i bought BERRY tokens, but how i get my tokens that i bought?
how can i withdraw it into my wallet address and waiting for listing on the future?

Hello kuyatrinh,
Thanks for participating. BERRY tokens will be issued and will be available for transfer in your account on Cryptonomos site after the token sale.
You will be able to  send them to any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as My Ethereum Wallet.
They have some clients on their platform? Or when platform will start working? I mean firsts clients?

They already have a working website, basically a platform which allows to search for properties, but if you mean blockchain features like smart contracts, payment with berry token, etc. etc. I believe it's gonna be introduced gradually in 2018 and 2019. The first thing they're planning to do is to release iOS and Android apps.

Yes, I saw their platform. but I interesting - when platfrom will transform in life, When will be 1-st clients on their platform  Roll Eyes

Hi magisterr,
Thousands of users are using the platform on the daily basis already. The service is available in over 5,000 cities in the US.

I haven't read anything regarding the airdop? Would someone enlighten me please?

Hello multinova,
There is no airdrop, however you may still join Bounty: https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/downloads/Rentberry_Bounty_Campaign.pdf
is the progress bar static on the website ? I don' t know what is the current progress and state.

Hi areschen,
Please, follow this link to our FAQ containing the reply: https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/?faq#AlreadyRaised
I love Rentberry and very interesting idea... go Rentberry and Blockchain! Smiley

Thank you CryptoBillions! We appreciate your feedback.
i have not seen platform yet but going to take a look. is it allow all invoicing and approval through blockchain?

Yes, it's the first closed-loop rental platform which solves all the current rental tasks.
How much raised during pre-sale so far? I cant find counter on the site... Can you add counter, please?

Hello,
Even though our ICO is going great – raised soft cap in less than 48 hours during the time of skyrocketing BTC and ETH – we will not disclose how much was raised till the end of the actual token sale.
The main reason behind is that we are looking for the quality buyers and not for people who are looking for hype or speculators taking advantage of the information. Our goal is to have the actual users buying tokens, who will use them on the platform and not someone who is looking to buy and “dump” them right after the ICO once the tokens would be listed by crypto-exchanges.
How much raised during pre-sale so far? I cant find counter on the site... Can you add counter, please?

They will add counter only during the 5th stage of the ICO.
It says on the website, that softcap is reached within 48 hours. How much is softcap, btw?

Hello,
The soft cap is $3M.
Rentberry has already a nice platform, it’s very cool to show to investors how things will work and where the project can go. I think the idea is very good,  home rental can be a nice application of decentralization.

Greetings! We are happy to see your feedback. Thanks a lot!
Does management have a view on global development of this plan as well?
Of course. You may read the details in Whitepaper. The Roadmap is available by this link: rentberry.cryptonomos.com/#product
I think the last project that tried this rental integrated into the blockchain failed? i have read the ann and the project is good but people are not ready about this kind of platform. it can be a success if you can advertise it to the right crowd.

Rentberry is the first long-term rental platform that implements blockchain and smart contract technology together with tokenization of the platform. Our competitors are just simple classified ads.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Does management have a view on global development of this plan as well?
very promising project with bright future. IMHO

Greetings! Thanks for your feedback!
Do I have to send a report here in a week? And when?

Hello,
You may submit the reports for Bounty campaigns once a week or by the end of the token sale.
The fact that humans are nomadic beings, and that we need to be able to set up a safe place, the fact is that owners often go through agencies or brokers to manage their rentals, they have to pay Exorbitant fees and losing money on their rentals, and if they want to deal with the administrative terms themselves it takes a lot of time and energy. Renberry is the solution for landlords and tenants

We are happy to read such a nice feedback from you, wonderfullife!
Thanks for joining Rentberry community!
With respect to rent, can I, as a renter, be able to pay the rent only with tokens of the project or with other altcoins?

Hello lilaj4de,
You will be able to pay for rent with either fiat or BERRY tokens on Rentberry platform.
hi guys!
BERRY tokens is buying throught cryptonomos.com? . i bought BERRY tokens, but how i get my tokens that i bought?
how can i withdraw it into my wallet address and waiting for listing on the future?

Hey kuyatrinh!
  BERRY tokens will be issued and will be available for transfer in your account on Cryptonomos site after the token sale.
After that you will be able to  send them to any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as My Ethereum Wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: