Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 77. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
hello bountry admin not a link update to btt post?

Hello,
Thanks for your interest!
We do have a spreadsheet, but it is for internal usage only so we could calculate the remaining amount of tokens allocated for Bounty. If you have any questions in regards to your participation, please contact [email protected].
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://ibb.co/d3Vajw

It's loading. I opened it 1 hour ago and i used all the browsers but no chance, still the page keeps loading with no success.
interesting project.Goodluck to the project.

Thanks a lot!
Do you planning dividends for tokens holders? or profit only in selling?

Hi, BERRY is utility token, so no dividends to participants are provided.

The purpose of the BERRY token is to make rental experience more efficient. The whole Rentberry platform will be tokenized. Tenants and landlords will be able to perform numerous transactions on the platform much faster, more secure and cheaper than before. For example, tenants will be able to pay for rental applications using BERRY tokens and landlords will be able to use BERRY tokens to promote their properties, etc. The payment in BERRY tokens will be much cheaper than the equivalent payment in fiat (for example, tenants can pay $9.99 for rental application in fiat or equivalent of $4.99 in BERRY tokens).

But the main purpose of BERRY token is helping tenants to save millions in rental deposits. Community members (can be anyone) can use tokens to back financially tenants and receive rewards in return (interest rate).
Will be following this project and looking forward to using it when it arrives in Australia.

Hello TheCreativeRebel,
We are planning to expand to Australia this year. Hope you'll enjoy using the service.
Activity: 294
Do you planning dividends for tokens holders? or profit only in selling?
Interesting project.good luck..

Thanks! We really appreciate it!
I can't buy rentberry tokens. Any problem on the website?

Hello,
Could you please specify the problem?

Dear folks, Inc. Magazine has named us a Top 10 #ICO for 2018. We are excited and want to celebrate with you all!
We will give away 2,000 BERRYs 🎁 to two lucky winners that share/retweet our post & follow the Rentberry page.*

Winners (1 for FB and 1 for Twitter) will be randomly selected and announced on the 10th of January at 2PM UTC time!

Go to our pages for details: Facebook Twitter

* No bots & no fake accounts can be used - those will NOT be counted.

This is good news guys! I already joined the ICO but this compels me to put some more in Rentberry. And they are active in their marketing as well. I am seeing the everywhere like in facebook and in youtube. Also I've read the article and it's a great place for visibility guys! good job!

Thanks! Wishing you good luck!
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I can't buy rentberry tokens. Any problem on the website?

Dear folks, Inc. Magazine has named us a Top 10 #ICO for 2018. We are excited and want to celebrate with you all!
We will give away 2,000 BERRYs 🎁 to two lucky winners that share/retweet our post & follow the Rentberry page.*

Winners (1 for FB and 1 for Twitter) will be randomly selected and announced on the 10th of January at 2PM UTC time!

Go to our pages for details: Facebook Twitter

* No bots & no fake accounts can be used - those will NOT be counted.

This is good news guys! I already joined the ICO but this compels me to put some more in Rentberry. And they are active in their marketing as well. I am seeing the everywhere like in facebook and in youtube. Also I've read the article and it's a great place for visibility guys! good job!

This is great! I will join this contest in a while. I might win this awesome price too! Good luck to all that will join!
Awesome! Wishing you luck!
The bounty looks tantalizing, but I don't have the time to tweet and retweet XD, well, I still have the ICO go get some Berrys Cheesy, anyway, I'm glad this ICO is getting in the top 10 now, it makes my investment a little more secure.

Same here. And Social Media bounty is my weakness. There's so much happening. I need more time to really master this aspect of Bounties.

We count only one retweet/ facebook share a day, so it takes just a few minutes a day. We hope you join our Bounty Campaign!
This project looks really interesting and with full potential. I wish you the best of luck!!!

Thanks criptofuego for your nice feedback!
I would like to be the first to rent my house with you when you come to Brazil.

Thanks gabrielviali,
We would be happy to expand to Brazil in future!
What are your plans for the future?

Greetings AshleyAshes!

You may find the Roadmap by this link: https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/#product
The detailed plans on the functionality are in the Whitepaper.
Reantberry is a good project and has a good team . if you want to earn big profits in future don't think twice to invest your money in here .

Thanks dilshanfernando!
We appreciate your feedback.
Have I to make a weekly report of my retweets ?

Hi,
You would need to submit the online form. You may find them in this document: https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/downloads/Rentberry_Bounty_Campaign.pdf
I dont really get it, maybe because im a european, so can someone please clearify the following:

Startup creating new startup?
Also i see that Rentberry has been around since 2015, so basically its still a startup. No problem with that, but a startup wanting to transform into another startup sounds kind of strange/worrying. In my opinion this basically means the first idea failed, or, they start a new idea without completing the old one, which doesnt have to be bad, but it tells something about the people behind it.

The current userbase looks great, but can i find some stats on how realistic those numbers are? I mean, not to be negative, but i can see that the Rentberry ico marketing team is great, as (bought)news coverages are shown everywhere (yet another reason for red flags as basically all news coverage seems to be paid ones), so how can we be sure that all those nice stories and shown numbers are real? I can easily create a fake 120k customerbase with some easy advertising campaigns just to make it look good on the outside. Im not saying Rentberry's data is fake, but are those customers just people who signed up by email (and like almost all email signups, never look at it again) or are they really using your platform on a daily base? If yes you should be able to show us a lot of statistics.

Thanks for your feedback. Please, be informed that we are not creating a new startup. Current Rentberry platform (https://rentberry.com/) is expanding the area of service, being tokenized and getting more functionality. You may read on the new functionality in the Whitepaper: https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/downloads/Rentberry_Whitepaper_English.pdf
I wants to join bounty but unable to understand that form for social media will be fill before joining or will be submit with post before ico end ?

Hi,
 You may find the links to online forms in this document: https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/downloads/Rentberry_Bounty_Campaign.pdf
The project really seems to be interesting , and yes asian market is a booming market and we really hope to see you there soon in future  Smiley

Thanks a lot  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: