Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 95. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
It would also help imo having a phone app. It would reach a lot of people and im quite sure would be liked.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
If your project can be put to use in my city, I think it can solve the problem of renting in our city, because it belongs to an overloaded city here, and the rental industry has many problems

I would like for it to be in my city too, but it may take some time, the blockchain needs to be more mainstream to do so, when that happen, around 2020, then we will all have the platform for us to use.

It could go mainstream earlier also if they market it properly and give users the flexibility of payments like integrating some service like utrust would be a nice call.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
So is the rent going to be collected in cryptocurrency? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.

They're going to accept both fiat and BERRY, which is a brilliant move unless you think that the world will be ready for crypto only payments in 2019 (imo unlikely)

Do you know if there are any incentives to use BERRY tokens instead of paying with fiat?

Hi MandatoryOption,
Our goal is to educate users from their first day. There will have various programs like token promotions, free tokens to new users, bonuses for specific actions, etc...thus we’ll be able to drive adoption of BERRY tokens.

Thanks for your quick answer. Promoting your token so that there is a huge user base is important. Free tokens for users would be a good idea but I am afraid a lot of these users would rather sell them than use them on the platform.
I agree. The trend of today is aimed at obtaining quick benefits. And free coins will be sold)
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I have read some of your linked articles on the website and then a question came to my mind.
In the article it is stated that your renting system is build as an auction based system but when I look as a "guest" into the properties on your site it is shown a fixed price. Is it auction based or fixed?  Huh
In the future, an auction will be held and the price will change.

So the current platform is not auction based but with a fixed price, right? Has someone registered and tested the platform?

For an auction, it needs huge user usage. Some good percentage of the population should use rentberry so auction can work.

Before, it is not possible to use auction feature.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
If your project can be put to use in my city, I think it can solve the problem of renting in our city, because it belongs to an overloaded city here, and the rental industry has many problems

I would like for it to be in my city too, but it may take some time, the blockchain needs to be more mainstream to do so, when that happen, around 2020, then we will all have the platform for us to use.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I have read some of your linked articles on the website and then a question came to my mind.
In the article it is stated that your renting system is build as an auction based system but when I look as a "guest" into the properties on your site it is shown a fixed price. Is it auction based or fixed?  Huh

So the current platform is not auction based but with a fixed price, right? Has someone registered and tested the platform?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello everyone. I correctly understand that to finance other people's deposits can only be coins BERRY and no other currencies?

I think so, yes. As the whole platform is build around the token and this will be used for the normal payments too.

so it will reside in ethereum blockchain ?

Yes the information and rental contract will be stored in the ethereum blockchain

But this is already interesting. I would like to see an example of a saved lease in the blockchain ethereum, if at all possible. Maybe there in a smart contract can be stored some hash lease agreement, but in this I'm not sure. This question should be clarified from the developers.
In general, for such a function, you need to develop your own blockchain.

Regarding lease agreements the following is stated in the white paper: "Landlords and tenants will be able to specify their own terms and conditions in their rental agreement smart contracts."

Whitepaper is overloaded with text, beyond which it is difficult to grasp the meaning.
For each lease, you must write a new smart contract?

If that's the case who will write the smart contract? Because I don't think that average landlords and tenants are able to write code with solidity

In my opinion  The smart contract must be generated by the system. coded by by the Rentberry engineer.  landlords and tenants only need input some number , like rent amount and time

true, Not everyone can code smart contracts
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Hello everyone. I correctly understand that to finance other people's deposits can only be coins BERRY and no other currencies?

I think so, yes. As the whole platform is build around the token and this will be used for the normal payments too.

Yes the information and rental contract will be stored in the ethereum blockchain

But this is already interesting. I would like to see an example of a saved lease in the blockchain ethereum, if at all possible. Maybe there in a smart contract can be stored some hash lease agreement, but in this I'm not sure. This question should be clarified from the developers.

Regarding lease agreements the following is stated in the white paper: "Landlords and tenants will be able to specify their own terms and conditions in their rental agreement smart contracts."

Whitepaper is overloaded with text, beyond which it is difficult to grasp the meaning.

If that's the case who will write the smart contract? Because I don't think that average landlords and tenants are able to write code with solidity

In my opinion  The smart contract must be generated by the system. coded by by the Rentberry engineer.  landlords and tenants only need input some number , like rent amount and time

Like a mobile recharge ? or easy as it
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
So is the rent going to be collected in cryptocurrency? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.

They're going to accept both fiat and BERRY, which is a brilliant move unless you think that the world will be ready for crypto only payments in 2019 (imo unlikely)

Do you know if there are any incentives to use BERRY tokens instead of paying with fiat?

Hi MandatoryOption,
Our goal is to educate users from their first day. There will have various programs like token promotions, free tokens to new users, bonuses for specific actions, etc...thus we’ll be able to drive adoption of BERRY tokens.

do i understand this right, you are planning an free airdrop? or is this only to get users onto your plattform?

I think this will be free tokens for platform users only.
Yes of course, it will be useless if its a free airdrop for everyone.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Not even in the next 5 years! We've got a looooooooooong way to go and most blockchain project that don't support fiat or at least in app conversions are not going far!
Nah, big things just happened this year.
This year is the biggest year for now (from $160 billion to $500 billion crypto market cap)
Who knows if in 2018 will be 2 times bigger or 3 times bigger.
That means a lot of news, and more people will come.

This was a big year in price, sure, but there are still hardly any running apps -  except maybe Crypto Kittens. Most price increease is all based upon speculation and missing out on the new Bitcoin, not on actual token use.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Hi MandatoryOption,

do i understand this right, you are planning an free airdrop? or is this only to get users onto your plattform?

I think this will be free tokens for platform users only.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I like this project.
GL guys!

Not even in the next 5 years! We've got a looooooooooong way to go and most blockchain project that don't support fiat or at least in app conversions are not going far!
Nah, big things just happened this year.
This year is the biggest year for now (from $160 billion to $500 billion crypto market cap)
Who knows if in 2018 will be 2 times bigger or 3 times bigger.
That means a lot of news, and more people will come.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

the Rentberry system can be also profitable for each users, the fees will be lower than actual fees on the rental market.  Wink
If true those are good news for renters that can have it cheaper or for landlords because with the same price they earn more money.
Nah , this is a common thing in the competition.
Maybe there will be another project with lower fees.
But the true value will come from quality.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
In the article it is stated that your renting system is build as an auction based system but when I look as a "guest" into the properties on your site it is shown a fixed price. Is it auction based or fixed?  Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Since the latest version of our platform went live in early 2017, the media has referred to us as a truly disruptive real estate technology

You have working platform? Where I can look this? Can not find on your site...

They don't have anything besides script that parses real rental services Wink

Really? well, this is not true. Anyone who is able to google can prove you are wrong.

Ok, I'll admit I'm wrong. Just link me 10 unique rental postings from rent-berry and I'll be glad to retract my accusations.

By unique you mean something that isn't represented in any other website?

I think most of the rentals on their website were through a real estate agency, so I doubt that these agencies haven't listed their rentals on their own website's too. 
Pages:
Jump to: