Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 97. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
So is the rent going to be collected in cryptocurrency? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.

They're going to accept both fiat and BERRY, which is a brilliant move unless you think that the world will be ready for crypto only payments in 2019 (imo unlikely)

Do you know if there are any incentives to use BERRY tokens instead of paying with fiat?

Hi MandatoryOption,
Our goal is to educate users from their first day. There will have various programs like token promotions, free tokens to new users, bonuses for specific actions, etc...thus we’ll be able to drive adoption of BERRY tokens.

do i understand this right, you are planning an free airdrop? or is this only to get users onto your plattform?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
So is the rent going to be collected in cryptocurrency? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.

They're going to accept both fiat and BERRY, which is a brilliant move unless you think that the world will be ready for crypto only payments in 2019 (imo unlikely)

Do you know if there are any incentives to use BERRY tokens instead of paying with fiat?

Hi MandatoryOption,
Our goal is to educate users from their first day. There will have various programs like token promotions, free tokens to new users, bonuses for specific actions, etc...thus we’ll be able to drive adoption of BERRY tokens.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Activity: 406
Merit: 107
It's great that you can order various services right within the platform. By the way, will it be possible to hire a gardener in order to make him cleaned up my yard every day and took care of the lawn and flowers?
As I understood from the white paper. On this platform you will be able to use all services related to renting, communal payments, home care, etc.
It will be very convenient, I think there will be something like private account, where there will be all information about communal payments and details.
Fully, with this agree. But I have a question that I never got a response. How will I pay for municipal services through this platform?

I think those are to be paid separately in the old conventional way. Unless i missed something
In the white paper spelled out that they want to combine all on a single platform. For me still a mystery how it will be done) but I look forward to the answer)

As far as I understand, they would like to negotiate this option with utilities companies, but in my opinion, the platform should be really huge and used by millions of people in order for this to work. It's just aspirations for now, nothing specific.
I also came to this conclusion. This program should be implemented at the state level, the model worked in full force! But I hope that everything is possible in this world!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
One of the rare doable icos. I see you as AirBnB of the crypto world. Good luck.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Is there legal documents required to participate in the platform

Both tenants and landlords have to go through the verification process which is performed by our security partners, so technically no documents are required.

but wouldn't that mean that your security partners require documents?

No, you would just need to provide information by submitting the forms online. We perform the identity checks for both Tenants and Landlords to avoid scam. All the private data entered is secured and strictly confidential. This way we make sure the Landlords get the applications from verified Tenants only, as well as the Tenants are sure the property is added by real verified Landlords.

Sounds a good way of checking identities, and this is a key factor. Will you use an external service to verify identities?

Yes, we use external service for that and it's already implemented on existing platform. For example, when tenant applies for the property, he / she submits the online form (passes the verification). As the result, the landlord receives the application together with tenant's contact information and credit score report.
That's a important point because security is very important when your looking to rent a property.

I agree to that. As a landlord, I would be embarrassed if an unknown person just calls me and asks to meet for an open house. But with Rentberry I am able to see who is contacting me and check the credit score report prior meeting the tenant personally.  That's done wisely.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Yes i think it can be good to collect rent in cryptocurrencies, It will fit perfectly with the decentralized spirit of Rentberry. I’m impatient to see how far the project will go in the future. I think there is a lot of possibilities.

but the very high volatility of cryptocurrencies could scare a lot of people in this way...
Presale is live!

Both tenants and landlords have to go through the verification process which is performed by our security partners, so technically no documents are required.

No, you would just need to provide information by submitting the forms online. We perform the identity checks for both Tenants and Landlords to avoid scam. All the private data entered is secured and strictly confidential. This way we make sure the Landlords get the applications from verified Tenants only, as well as the Tenants are sure the property is added by real verified Landlords.

Sounds a good way of checking identities, and this is a key factor. Will you use an external service to verify identities?

Yes, we use external service for that and it's already implemented on existing platform. For example, when tenant applies for the property, he / she submits the online form (passes the verification). As the result, the landlord receives the application together with tenant's contact information and credit score report.
That's a important point because security is very important when your looking to rent a property.

Both fiat and BERRY tokens will be used for paying/ collecting rent. Some services, however (like crowdsources security deposits), will be available for tokens only.

Yes, we use external service for that and it's already implemented on existing platform. For example, when tenant applies for the property, he / she submits the online form (passes the verification). As the result, the landlord receives the application together with tenant's contact information and credit score report. All this procedure takes just a few minutes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Hello everyone. I correctly understand that to finance other people's deposits can only be coins BERRY and no other currencies?

I think so, yes. As the whole platform is build around the token and this will be used for the normal payments too.

so it will reside in ethereum blockchain ?

Yes the information and rental contract will be stored in the ethereum blockchain

But this is already interesting. I would like to see an example of a saved lease in the blockchain ethereum, if at all possible. Maybe there in a smart contract can be stored some hash lease agreement, but in this I'm not sure. This question should be clarified from the developers.
In general, for such a function, you need to develop your own blockchain.

Regarding lease agreements the following is stated in the white paper: "Landlords and tenants will be able to specify their own terms and conditions in their rental agreement smart contracts."

Whitepaper is overloaded with text, beyond which it is difficult to grasp the meaning.
For each lease, you must write a new smart contract?

If that's the case who will write the smart contract? Because I don't think that average landlords and tenants are able to write code with solidity

Probably mostly standardized contracts, that can be adjusted for the smaller details.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes i think it can be good to collect rent in cryptocurrencies, It will fit perfectly with the decentralized spirit of Rentberry. I’m impatient to see how far the project will go in the future. I think there is a lot of possibilities.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Bctc Support is essential and they realize this, there is time, congratulations and thank you. As for the use of currency for entry and exit of resources, I do not see as a problem, it will certainly contribute a lot to its appreciation and profits of investors, at least so I believe
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I see that dev team started to answers questions in the thread.

It is good that they are taking criticism seriously and act on it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It's a good way to guarantee safe and secure payments but the main question is if people will use it. I am a bit unsure about it.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hello everyone. I correctly understand that to finance other people's deposits can only be coins BERRY and no other currencies?

I think so, yes. As the whole platform is build around the token and this will be used for the normal payments too.

so it will reside in ethereum blockchain ?

Yes the information and rental contract will be stored in the ethereum blockchain

But this is already interesting. I would like to see an example of a saved lease in the blockchain ethereum, if at all possible. Maybe there in a smart contract can be stored some hash lease agreement, but in this I'm not sure. This question should be clarified from the developers.
In general, for such a function, you need to develop your own blockchain.

Regarding lease agreements the following is stated in the white paper: "Landlords and tenants will be able to specify their own terms and conditions in their rental agreement smart contracts."

Whitepaper is overloaded with text, beyond which it is difficult to grasp the meaning.
For each lease, you must write a new smart contract?

If that's the case who will write the smart contract? Because I don't think that average landlords and tenants are able to write code with solidity
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Probably there will be independent partners to carry out such verification, so I suppose they should have special resources - I think in every country it will be a separate partner - with an opportunity to make analysis on the passport data of citizen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Rentberry has made it to the watchlist of top ICOs in 2018, good news!

https://www.investinblockchain.com/top-icos-2018/

Cool! That's quite an achievement

Great, whith this all is well on their way to success, there a lot of good ICO, but few have the best ideas and the best models to carry the project out, and a good enough team to pull it together and make it moon, this one is one of them, glad I' early enough Cheesy.
Pages:
Jump to: