Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 98. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 114
Is there legal documents required to participate in the platform

Both tenants and landlords have to go through the verification process which is performed by our security partners, so technically no documents are required.

but wouldn't that mean that your security partners require documents?

No, you would just need to provide information by submitting the forms online. We perform the identity checks for both Tenants and Landlords to avoid scam. All the private data entered is secured and strictly confidential. This way we make sure the Landlords get the applications from verified Tenants only, as well as the Tenants are sure the property is added by real verified Landlords.

Sounds a good way of checking identities, and this is a key factor. Will you use an external service to verify identities?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Hello everyone. I correctly understand that to finance other people's deposits can only be coins BERRY and no other currencies?

I think so, yes. As the whole platform is build around the token and this will be used for the normal payments too.

so it will reside in ethereum blockchain ?

Yes the information and rental contract will be stored in the ethereum blockchain

But this is already interesting. I would like to see an example of a saved lease in the blockchain ethereum, if at all possible. Maybe there in a smart contract can be stored some hash lease agreement, but in this I'm not sure. This question should be clarified from the developers.
In general, for such a function, you need to develop your own blockchain.

Regarding lease agreements the following is stated in the white paper: "Landlords and tenants will be able to specify their own terms and conditions in their rental agreement smart contracts."

Whitepaper is overloaded with text, beyond which it is difficult to grasp the meaning.
For each lease, you must write a new smart contract?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Rentberry has made it to the watchlist of top ICOs in 2018, good news!

https://www.investinblockchain.com/top-icos-2018/

Cool! That's quite an achievement
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I browse and experience the current web site system.

It have a large number of properties on the current system , the ui is so nice and the user experience is awesome.

It's an another working system, want to be tokenized.  What a reliable project to me.

And for the future they're doing the right move by tokenizing the platform. And in my opinion it's good that they will only accept fiat and BERRY, driving up the demand for their own token
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

Both tenants and landlords have to go through the verification process which is performed by our security partners, so technically no documents are required.

No, you would just need to provide information by submitting the forms online. We perform the identity checks for both Tenants and Landlords to avoid scam. All the private data entered is secured and strictly confidential. This way we make sure the Landlords get the applications from verified Tenants only, as well as the Tenants are sure the property is added by real verified Landlords.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

It's nice to see that this project already won an award.. this surely shows this is not another scam in cryptoworld.
I wonder when partnerships with international companies will emerge from this project?

We are planning to offer API integration to local third-party service providers in 2019.
Activity: 294
great project hope your token will make the world a better and richer than us, good luck dev
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
It's nice to see that this project already won an award.. this surely shows this is not another scam in cryptoworld.
I wonder when partnerships with international companies will emerge from this project?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey everyone! I have read the Whitepaper on this project and found out all the answers to my questions. Highly recommended!

I agree to that. The information is really detailed in Whitepaper. And they have a great support and community in Telegram! I have invested 1000 ETH!

Hi thelastofas,

Thanks for your incredible support!
Activity: 434

It have a large number of properties on the current system , the ui is so nice and the user experience is awesome.

It's an another working system, want to be tokenized.  What a reliable project to me.

Yes, the already running platform makes it more valid and reliable than a lot of other ICO projects.

Thanks for your nice feedback! By the way, Rentberry has won Blockchain Best Industry Application Award: https://www.facebook.com/RentberryInc/posts/1424360857696075
Activity: 392

Since the latest version of our platform went live in early 2017, the media has referred to us as a truly disruptive real estate technology

You have working platform? Where I can look this? Can not find on your site...

Hello magisterr,

Please, follow the link: https://rentberry.com/

Thank you. I just seen how to rent my house. This I mean:

Rent your property to the best-qualified tenants

But how I can rent some house?  And I cant se catalouge of real estate... Ot this is just demo-version?

This is a working platform with thousands of registered users and more then 224,000 properties listed. You just need to create an account, find the property you like and send your application. Please, feel free to send an email to [email protected] if you have any questions or require any information in regards to functionality of existing platform.

Oh.. thank you. May be I cant see, because I was not registered. So people already can rent real estate? In fiat or crypto?

Right now the service is functioning all over the USA and payments can be made in fiat. Once the website is tokenized (in 2019), it will be possible to pay both in fiat and BERRy tokens.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Since the latest version of our platform went live in early 2017, the media has referred to us as a truly disruptive real estate technology

You have working platform? Where I can look this? Can not find on your site...

Hello magisterr,

Please, follow the link: https://rentberry.com/

Thank you. I just seen how to rent my house. This I mean:

Rent your property to the best-qualified tenants

But how I can rent some house?  And I cant se catalouge of real estate... Ot this is just demo-version?

This is a working platform with thousands of registered users and more then 224,000 properties listed. You just need to create an account, find the property you like and send your application. Please, feel free to send an email to [email protected] if you have any questions or require any information in regards to functionality of existing platform.

Oh.. thank you. May be I cant see, because I was not registered. So people already can rent real estate? In fiat or crypto?
Activity: 142
Hey everyone! I have read the Whitepaper on this project and found out all the answers to my questions. Highly recommended!

I agree to that. The information is really detailed in Whitepaper. And they have a great support and community in Telegram! I have invested 1000 ETH!
What is the minimum amount you have bought Your tokens?

Hi xuho95,
Thanks for your question! The minimum amount available for the purchase is 0.1 ETH = 250 BERRY.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
Rentberry , decentralized home rental Platfrom , it can make for opportunity for bussines
support for rentberry , because it can must to get solution for problem , on home rental to better in future.
Pages:
Jump to: