Pages:
Author

Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin! - page 2. (Read 55642 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 07:23:47 AM
I was waiting to hear that new for a long time Smiley.This looks awesome nice post by the way,just a shame it is for the USA only ,does anyone know of a site like this for the UK/Europe? I would greatly appreciate it. I think it will be valid on many countries.
Activity: 91
March 14, 2018, 12:32:01 AM
Its good to hear that now there are many restaurants that have started to accept bitcoin as a mode of payment but its limited only to US and European countries where you can easily spend your bitcoins at restaurant as scenario is not same in Asian countries as here in my country there is no scope to spend my bitcoins for buying anything as very few people are aware about bitcoins yet and to get it accepted as a mode of payment at offline places will take very long time.
Bitcoin is one of many cryptocurrency circulating in cyberspace, it is also one of the most popular. Some countries have already received Bitcoin and approved the transaction in several companies. However, there are some countries that declared illegal Bitcoin, one of which is China. Because the value of Bitcoin always fluctuated within a very wide range.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
March 14, 2018, 12:30:15 AM
indeed they have 95 restaurants accept bitcoin but this is only available for US 

And over a year later the list is 12 restaurants shorter @ 83. That's in the U.S. which has 620,807 restaurants altogether.
Some adoption.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 11:31:51 PM
This is good news for all bitcoin users because with a restaurant that accepts payments using bitcoin it is certain that everyone has started to believe using bitcoin as a means of payment ..
if everyone is using bitcoin to make payments then do not rule out all countries will legalize bitcoin ..
Activity: 557
Merit: 503
March 13, 2018, 08:00:59 PM
so the united states of america has lot of restaurants that accepts bitcoin, and i heard that there is hotels too, and in some other countries
bitcoin is prohibited, i don't get who's doing the wrong thing here.
Activity: 110
March 13, 2018, 10:58:27 AM
in my opinion, Bitcoin is not just a currency. I think this is an efficient or synthetic asset for the future. Whatever the case is the restaurant received Bitcoin but I am not interested in spending money on bills. it should be used only for business purposes, not conventional way. From my observation, I am that Bitcoin will create a very expensive price so save it to your wallet.
Activity: 112
March 13, 2018, 08:39:21 AM
This is great progress!
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
March 13, 2018, 08:06:16 AM
I really like that. Only such things will bring real value to bitcoin. If there are so many places like this, then bitcoin will soon be widely accepted around the world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
March 12, 2018, 04:44:15 PM
Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Check the list on this link: http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/

It was a good news because if people will be going to use cryptocurrency to pay bills on the restaurants then it will only means that the value of food will be cheaper and more people will use cryptocurrency therefore the future of bitcoins is really good since everyone is interested on earning bitcoins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
March 12, 2018, 10:34:26 AM
Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Wow! thats great news, it is good thing that some places now had started accepting bitcoins as mode of payments, before we know it it will spread all over the country not just restaurants but even other establishments and that is a very good sign meaning some countries are now embracing crypto world.
Activity: 411
Merit: 19
March 12, 2018, 08:59:45 AM
If it's just for hype, it's nothing.
Activity: 35
March 12, 2018, 06:23:52 AM
How great is the news is. Rrstaurant that accwpt a bitcoin payment. This is a wonderful sign that some countries really accepting bitcoin. Hoping also that it could been in my country to.
Activity: 196
March 12, 2018, 06:08:46 AM

This is amazing! A restaurant that accept payment like bitcoin is great. I hope there couls be also in my country.
Activity: 112
March 11, 2018, 11:41:18 PM
There is one fastfood chain that accepts bitcoin in country as of this time and they are also selling bitcoins. Bitcoin is not yet well known here but it is slowly gaining interested users to be. The central bank recently imposed some regulations on bitcoin exchanges here.

It is good to hear that in your country there are restaurants accepting bitcoin as payment. But in my country, I dont think there are. Sad to say, but I think it is true. Not all people are familiar with bitcoin and maybe it is not yet regulated in our country and government.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 11, 2018, 07:47:27 PM
There is one fastfood chain that accepts bitcoin in country as of this time and they are also selling bitcoins. Bitcoin is not yet well known here but it is slowly gaining interested users to be. The central bank recently imposed some regulations on bitcoin exchanges here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Never DO AIRDROPS
March 11, 2018, 01:08:17 PM
All users hope so, if bitcoin can be legalized then I'm sure in a short time many restaurants will receive bitcoin, with bitcoin then everything becomes easier and safer so I expect lots of outlets and restaurants that accept bitcoin.
So, hope in short time, Bitcoin has stable price so it can be use as Payment Tool, and also they can solve High Transcation Fee and take short-time to finish the Transaction. Then, i will agree with you
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 12:13:22 PM
this is a greatness of bitcoin that has mushroomed in your country, this is very good if there is a restaurant that received bitcoin as payment, and very helpful for people who do not have cash.

The office in Toronto, Canada, has accepted bitcoin as a form of payment, which employees and visitors can enjoy.

I would say there are more and more restaurants, companies, and even supermarkets that use bitcoin for payment. Bitcoin changes our lives.
All users hope so, if bitcoin can be legalized then I'm sure in a short time many restaurants will receive bitcoin, with bitcoin then everything becomes easier and safer so I expect lots of outlets and restaurants that accept bitcoin.
Activity: 168
March 11, 2018, 12:04:53 PM
This is good news to Bitcoin users and investors! It just shows that Bitcoin is slowly being accepted by businesses, specifically restaurants. It is already something that supports the growth of these restaurants since it makes transactions easier.
Activity: 170
March 11, 2018, 10:07:33 AM
It would be a good new in Spain.Right now I don't know any restaurant to pay in bitcoin.
Here you are a web where you can check all restaurants
http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
March 11, 2018, 09:41:10 AM
this is a greatness of bitcoin that has mushroomed in your country, this is very good if there is a restaurant that received bitcoin as payment, and very helpful for people who do not have cash.

The office in Toronto, Canada, has accepted bitcoin as a form of payment, which employees and visitors can enjoy.

I would say there are more and more restaurants, companies, and even supermarkets that use bitcoin for payment. Bitcoin changes our lives.
Pages:
Jump to: