Pages:
Author

Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin! - page 4. (Read 55642 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
March 05, 2018, 08:57:38 AM
indeed they have 95 restaurants accept bitcoin but this is only available for US and i never try this one but i remember that several years ago there is a restaurant in my country accepting bitcoin but i don't know still exist or already closed and because the location was very far from my city so i never try it
most of the developed countries  accept bitcoin as their global currency as well as assest.their restuarants accept bitcoin and they delivery delicious food among the customers.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 05:48:55 AM
Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Check the list on this link: http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/

I hope restaurants in our country will accept bitcoin too. I've never heard any store or restaurants that accepts bitcoin here. Bitcoin is not fully recognized by the people since it is just recently introduced. When people are fully familiar with it maybe it will be acknowledged by them in the near future. Smiley
Activity: 322
March 04, 2018, 03:52:58 PM
Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

wow .. amazing. ,, glad to know so many restaurants accept bitcoin as a valid payment instrument. hopefully later not only the restaurant that receives bitcoin, but all economic activities can receive it. bravo
No doubt it is true and I am agree with the discussion in near future even every restaurants will accept bitcoin as a payment method, it is good news and if it is possible it means bitcoin is going to have high benefits as an online payment, we can have the food of our own choice for many restaurants that use to accept bitcoin, increasing number of bitcoin holders are making it really easy for them to pay for the food with bitcoin, now the transaction and the conformation does not take much time.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
March 04, 2018, 03:31:49 PM
so interesting, I hope someday in my country there will be something like that, and the food delicious too  Grin
Yes, I am also hopeful that one day this all will start in my country as well because but it should be once taxed. When I have purchased the bitcoin I have given the tax to the government at that time and now I want that I must get what ever I desire without any further taxation, only then it will be good for me. I have heard that there are further taxes on every transaction in some countries where bitcoin is used to purchase things.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

wow .. amazing. ,, glad to know so many restaurants accept bitcoin as a valid payment instrument. hopefully later not only the restaurant that receives bitcoin, but all economic activities can receive it. bravo
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
March 03, 2018, 05:26:46 PM
I've heard a lot that there are some hotels and restaurants that accept bitcoin even online stores and reportedly paypall also accepting bitcoin. All this is very good news for all of us especially the bitcoin enthusiasts. Hopefully this good news also comes with support from the government
Yes it is true because it is very good to use nothing is so hard in it, if you have bitcoin in your wallet and any restaurant you know accepting bitcoin you can have anything of your choice with a simple and easy payment of bitcoin, it is not very hard and tough job to use bitcoin payment service it is good for the growth of bitcoin as well. In my place it is common payment and this is the reason for the legality of bitcoin is higher now, so it is the great news it will increase the demand of bitcoin.
It will surely be a very great feeling, but i think that it can only be possible in a very limited area, because still bitcoin is not so much popular and in few places people have the opportunity to use bitcoin for shopping and even to use bitcoin in hotels for paying bills, but people are still too much confident about to use bitcoin for different purposes in our local shops.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 05:19:28 PM
I've heard a lot that there are some hotels and restaurants that accept bitcoin even online stores and reportedly paypall also accepting bitcoin. All this is very good news for all of us especially the bitcoin enthusiasts. Hopefully this good news also comes with support from the government
Yes it is true because it is very good to use nothing is so hard in it, if you have bitcoin in your wallet and any restaurant you know accepting bitcoin you can have anything of your choice with a simple and easy payment of bitcoin, it is not very hard and tough job to use bitcoin payment service it is good for the growth of bitcoin as well. In my place it is common payment and this is the reason for the legality of bitcoin is higher now, so it is the great news it will increase the demand of bitcoin.
Activity: 112
March 03, 2018, 03:03:40 PM
Great news, hope the list keeps getting bigger. And any incentive to pay in cryptocurrency would encourage people even more
Activity: 115
March 03, 2018, 10:12:15 AM
In our country no restaurants are accepting bitcoin as payment. Congrats to U.s because their country is in the list of restaurants that accepting bitcoin as payment That even if you do not have money in your pocket you can pay with your bitcoin using your smartphone. Hope it will last. to better recognize it of the other people and enjoy bitcoin.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 06:22:58 AM
I find this recent news and option for bitcoin utilization very exciting and stimulating. It's just a cool way to dine
in or take out food with digital currency, much like credit cards but bitcoins is a fresher option. With it's popularity
and staggering market value, one cannot help but wonder what more is there for bitcoins, what can it still
do and accomplish. I wish restaurants in my country would adopt this, I could go in and just bring my smartphone
and transfer bitcoins to pay, how much more if prices are really high, food would look cheaper. It's simply mind
boggling and amazing. This is just the start.
Activity: 99
March 03, 2018, 02:12:20 AM
From famous and big fast food chain like KFC to an ordinary restaurant who are now using bitcoin as payment for their goods and services, is truly a pleasant in the eyes to read.
I don't know what made other entities to still put their minds in doubt about bitcoin and the blockchain.
Isn't this just enough for them to believe in?
Activity: 392
March 03, 2018, 12:06:14 AM
Activity: 61
March 02, 2018, 08:52:34 AM
very convenient. will also deals like this development, the value of bitcoin increasingly deserve to stand on all paths ...
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 07:46:22 AM
Yeah its a pity that it is only US restaurants that are showing, there are restaurants all over the world now who are accepting bitcoins for payment.  there is even a gardener in N Ireland who accepts it for garden maintenance services.  
Only some developed countries accept bitcoin in their restaurants . United states of America's restaurants, Nederland,Japan, Ireland accept bitcoin in their restaurants.but in future many developing countries will accept it as currency for restaurants.
Activity: 116
March 02, 2018, 06:54:21 AM

That's a great news for bitcoin, i was eagerly awaiting to hear such type of positive involving in society. It really influences us to more involvement with bitcoin. In this way,  bitcoin is going to a global currency in the future. It should be continued and bitcoin should be used everywhere in the world.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
March 02, 2018, 05:53:42 AM
For me i disapoint that this is only in the US but I hope that one of my country man will have a concept like this so it's easy for me to pay in a restaurant that I don't have to worry to bring my pure money.
This is amazing and shocking that some people still can’t believe that bitcoin has become that powerful and famous that a lot of restaurants are now accepting bitcoin, it is pure profit if you have bitcoin as you will not be worry about the safety to carry a lot of fiat and it will not get robed as it will remain out of site from people  no one can see your bitcoin in the wallet, bitcoin is reliable to use that you can pay even if you are at home and it will increase with time so holding is the profit itself.

yes you cannot be robed but there is still a posibility that you can be scammed and hacked while doing transactions online. You know that the security of bitcoin is not really solid plus the it is  also digital and can also be used with an internet conection online and as we all also know , internet is not safe when compared to real life environments because there were too many hackers on the web that spy's every move you make. but overall bitcoin in restaurants isnt really new to see, infact not only restaurants are accepting bitcoin but also almost anything .
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
March 02, 2018, 12:39:20 AM
Wow this is crazy if all public facilities accepting bitcoin as a means of direct payment, everything is so practical. but some countries have banned such practices, so sad  Huh
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
February 28, 2018, 02:35:23 PM
For me i disapoint that this is only in the US but I hope that one of my country man will have a concept like this so it's easy for me to pay in a restaurant that I don't have to worry to bring my pure money.
This is amazing and shocking that some people still can’t believe that bitcoin has become that powerful and famous that a lot of restaurants are now accepting bitcoin, it is pure profit if you have bitcoin as you will not be worry about the safety to carry a lot of fiat and it will not get robed as it will remain out of site from people  no one can see your bitcoin in the wallet, bitcoin is reliable to use that you can pay even if you are at home and it will increase with time so holding is the profit itself.
Activity: 210
February 28, 2018, 06:50:53 AM
so interesting, I hope someday in my country there will be something like that, and the food delicious too  Grin
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
February 28, 2018, 06:26:12 AM

Wow good to hear though me too I gathered some and feel free to look at , to be honest bitcoin is so near on what we expected because as of now many open opportunities that coming because of the project that been done and been successful. Proud bitcoin user though , and hoping and looking forward.

Link: https://99bitcoins.com/6-restaurants-bitcoin/
Pages:
Jump to: