Pages:
Author

Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin! - page 5. (Read 55642 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 11:22:47 PM
This is good news for bitcoin enthusiasts especially for American citizens or who are visiting America. bitcoin everywhere  Grin Cool. especially now it's 2018 and definitely for the future more and more facilities that support bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 11:56:36 AM
Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Check the list on this link: http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/
It was great! But, may I know, how this restaurant bought some goods, vegetables, and some material? I mean, using dollar or bitcoin also? According unstable value of bitcoin, I think this restaurant can't give an economic prices for customer. It's just my guess.

i guess the owner is also a bitcoin enthusiast and he uses both his own money and bitcoin in order to build the restaurant and came up with this idea. this is not new because there were now many countries who accepts bitcoin as a payment medium in order to avail for their services and goods. about the price volatility, i know merchants have already understand and accept it before they proceed to this idea and i think they will just adjust their pricing according to the cuurent value of bitcoin , so that they wont be loose.
How long have you been watching the Bitcoin market? And how much do you fall in love with the price every day or every hour? In order to adjust the price in restaurants, the relative real price at the moment, you probably need to recruit large staff to take into account all corrections to the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 12:28:20 AM
For me i disapoint that this is only in the US but I hope that one of my country man will have a concept like this so it's easy for me to pay in a restaurant that I don't have to worry to bring my pure money.
Activity: 182
February 26, 2018, 11:11:17 PM
This is a sign that bitcoin can be used without converting it to fiat. But I've never seen any restaurant that received bitcoin in Indonesia,
because there are still many who do not know bitcoin, and they do not know what bitcoin is.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
February 26, 2018, 08:52:40 PM
Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

It was great! But, may I know, how this restaurant bought some goods, vegetables, and some material? I mean, using dollar or bitcoin also? According unstable value of bitcoin, I think this restaurant can't give an economic prices for customer. It's just my guess.

i guess the owner is also a bitcoin enthusiast and he uses both his own money and bitcoin in order to build the restaurant and came up with this idea. this is not new because there were now many countries who accepts bitcoin as a payment medium in order to avail for their services and goods. about the price volatility, i know merchants have already understand and accept it before they proceed to this idea and i think they will just adjust their pricing according to the cuurent value of bitcoin , so that they wont be loose.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 11:46:07 AM

Activity: 216
February 26, 2018, 09:40:14 AM
Good to see that lot of restaurants accept bitcoin as payment.but I wish and expect in my country,some restaurants accept bitcoin.also I wish it will happen not only in US but also in any other country.now I see that in lot of famous restaurants using bitcoin as a payment.
if it was in my country would be very nice, here it is prohibited restauran accept payment other than with viat currency
Activity: 2044
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 26, 2018, 09:05:57 AM

Wow good to hear though me too I got some sites because I do some basic search about it , and curiosity though and the link is down below feel free to look at it. But in spite of that , still there are some countries not implementing bitcoin still ilegal , still depend on the country where you at , as for me bitcoin is not yet legal , so I can't wait to visit the place though.
Activity: 35
February 26, 2018, 06:33:28 AM
Why would anyone want to pay by bitcoin, especially when it is really volatile nowadays? I am really curious, I would appreciate if someone could explain the advantages of it Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 04:38:26 AM

Bitcoin in restaurants wow really very funny and interesting matter. If restaurants accept bitcoin and provide us delicious food, it would be a wonderful event. I get food by bitcoin rather than paper Fiat money. I think it would be true in the future.
Activity: 52
February 26, 2018, 04:15:51 AM
Not sure if it's a good idea. The owner will find his/her revenue goes ups and downs during 1 month.
Good luck for the restaurant.
Activity: 406
February 26, 2018, 12:24:51 AM
Good to see that lot of restaurants accept bitcoin as payment.but I wish and expect in my country,some restaurants accept bitcoin.also I wish it will happen not only in US but also in any other country.now I see that in lot of famous restaurants using bitcoin as a payment.
Activity: 21
February 25, 2018, 07:33:13 AM
Sounds good but it is only for U.S. I hope it will happen at any country and adapted by all specifically by famous restaurants like starbucks and some others.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
February 25, 2018, 05:11:43 AM

Wow it's good to hear and looking forward to eat on that restaurant , now a days I seen a lot of opportunity on bitcoin , like an airport , paying by bitcoin now restaurants , it's awesome to hear.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 06:16:46 AM
Not Yet But Soon we See Bitcoin everywhere Accepted
Yeah I can say you good luck as in several countries bitcoin has become legal currency so this kind of amazing things are being happen, now a lot of restaurants are accepting bitcoin and they are allowing food for bitcoin online payment which is taking very short time for conformation, if it will happen in my country I think bitcoin value and price will increase because of it, so it is indeed a great news for all food lovers.
Activity: 17
February 18, 2018, 09:51:25 PM
haha such a nice initiative , i wish every coin could offer such services Cheesy
Activity: 84
February 18, 2018, 05:31:57 AM
Not Yet But Soon we See Bitcoin everywhere Accepted
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
February 18, 2018, 04:59:01 AM

Wow this is amazing though , I'm looking forward to eat , and to be honest some countries been implementing bitcoin and many countries too just like asia or my country doesn't implementing bitcoin. So to be honest it's a good sign to all.
Activity: 686
HYDAX EXCHANGE Platform
January 31, 2018, 11:48:40 AM
Mungkin juga restoran menerima pembsyaran pakek bitcoin, karena sudah ada beberapa daerah yang sudah mau bayar pakek bitcoin, seperti bayar hotel, rental mobil, jasa pemandu, dan lain2.mugkin suatu saan daerah lain akan mengikuti juga, selain mudah juga sangat aman.
Activity: 77
January 31, 2018, 03:32:09 AM
As far as I know in my country there are no restaurants who accept Bitcoin. As far as I know there are some cafes and bakeries but that is also something for a start. But during the tourist season lot of tourists are asking for the places where they can pay for the food or drink with Bitcoin, so this will have to change in the future.
Metoo. I havent encountered any restaurants in my country that accept bitcoins since it is not regulated by my country as of yet.
I would love to use bitcoin on any shop. Instead of using cash or a credit card why not bitcoin in any transactions.  I am just hoping that the government will legalize using bitcoin in any shop  and that businessman will see this as an opportunity for their business growth.
Pages:
Jump to: