Pages:
Author

Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin! - page 6. (Read 55642 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
January 29, 2018, 10:57:04 AM
Restaurants does not accepting bitcoin in my county. In my county bitcoin is not legal. For that reason not only restaurants but also any other company, shop, shopping mall  does not accepting bitcoin. I hope one day bitcoin will be legal.

In my country there is no country accept bitcoin instead of money because many of us still don't know about bitcoin and it's unique features it will happen soon in all countries not only in restaurants but also in all other Shops in all over the world .
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
January 29, 2018, 09:56:52 AM
Restaurants does not accepting bitcoin in my county. In my county bitcoin is not legal. For that reason not only restaurants but also any other company, shop, shopping mall  does not accepting bitcoin. I hope one day bitcoin will be legal.

I don't saw any restaurant or other shop accepting bitcoin for their food or products it will take time to reach all over the world but in future if it is happen it will very helpful for everyone who use bitcoin in their regular life and it also a good way to improve our economy in a right direction.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 04:22:03 PM
Restaurants accepting bitcoin? is a convenience for us. by receiving some restaurant with payment with bitcoin we do not need to fill the bag.
we only need to see the same crypto wallet restaurant attendant. this shows how to transact more easily for us. that bitcoin is very concerned with the needs of its traders..
there are a lot of unresolved issues. The fact is that you only Think How much can a cup of coffee cost, is and today Bitcoin has such prices for transactions. And Imagine how long the transaction will take, the payment for the same cup of coffee. And this is a complete madhouse.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 10:13:39 PM
Restaurants accepting bitcoin? is a convenience for us. by receiving some restaurant with payment with bitcoin we do not need to fill the bag.
we only need to see the same crypto wallet restaurant attendant. this shows how to transact more easily for us. that bitcoin is very concerned with the needs of its traders..
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 10:12:48 PM
It would be very nice and convenient to see commercial establishments accepting bitcoins here in my country, but unfortunately,  there is none at the moment since our government did not recognize bitcoin as a possible source of income and investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 09:40:46 PM
well if there are restaurants that accepts bitcoin i think it will only beneficial for emergency cases like having insufficient cash after seeing their bill.
Previously in my country have accepted bitcoin to buy coffee and other catering services. I think future bitcoin will be used to pay for all other services.
I think Previously we can quite use Bitcoin for small transaction like buy coffee, food, clothers.... but now it is too hard to do this because the price of bitcoin now is high and transaction fees is also too high, we have to pay $20 - $30 for per transaction when we use bitcoin, further we also have to wait long time to transaction is confirmed. So Bitcoin now just can use like a tool to investing or saving and big transactions.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 07:34:14 PM
yep, it will be a good news if they accept bitcoin as a payment method.I think in future other more merchant will accept.
Actually that's so great to hear restaurants that accepts bitcoin as your payment, So many people would be happy some of them could eat at in any restaurant even without my wallet at my pocket. Because I can pay the bills through my bitcoin balance and how amazing. Hopefully in my country that would be adopted soon, and the transactions is really fast and this is very convenient for all of us its because no hassle anymore.
How about expensive bitcoin fees? this may be a big obstacle.
I would agree if the restaurant receives altcoin like doge, eth or other coin with cheap fee. maybe it will be more popular in developing countries.
Activity: 98
Merit: 17
January 19, 2018, 06:52:27 PM
yep, it will be a good news if they accept bitcoin as a payment method.I think in future other more merchant will accept.
Actually that's so great to hear restaurants that accepts bitcoin as your payment, So many people would be happy some of them could eat at in any restaurant even without my wallet at my pocket. Because I can pay the bills through my bitcoin balance and how amazing. Hopefully in my country that would be adopted soon, and the transactions is really fast and this is very convenient for all of us its because no hassle anymore.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 02:05:25 AM
I must say, this is a good work. I guess your list is limited to the United States.
At the very present time, there is only one country which is having such kind of spots and restaurants where you can use your bitcoins as a mode of payment but I am very much sure that other countries will also get motivation from USA and will give such kind of facility to the ones who are having bitcoin in their wallets. Such kind of things will help bitcoin in gaining better reputation too.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 06:24:52 PM
It is expected that restaurant nowadays accepting bitcoins. It is many reasons because the value of BTC will be rising more and counting maybe in the near future bitcoin will just hit 5000$.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 06:04:30 AM
If thats happen in the near future its better, but for me i better save my bitcoin and not used it for payment beacuse i dont want that i am putting myself in the situation that i am full of regret to myself. Like my friend who told me if they save and exchange today they are now a millionaire.
Activity: 266
January 15, 2018, 02:47:28 AM
Bitcoin is truly amazing, especially when you want to feed yourself in a Restuarant accepting BTC. but the bad side is the high transaction fee. You can't stand the frustration of spending $20 transaction fee when you have only a bill of $5 to pay
Activity: 140
0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF
January 14, 2018, 11:38:05 PM
I must say, this is a good work. I guess your list is limited to the United States.
Activity: 57
January 14, 2018, 12:45:16 PM
it’s great idea but you can pay using altcoins better than paying using bitcoin because very high fee.
normal Restaurants  ask you for 100$ which need about 20$ to be confirmed
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 07:46:25 PM
Its good to hear that now there are many restaurants that have started to accept bitcoin as a mode of payment but its limited only to US and European countries where you can easily spend your bitcoins at restaurant as scenario is not same in Asian countries as here in my country there is no scope to spend my bitcoins for buying anything as very few people are aware about bitcoins yet and to get it accepted as a mode of payment at offline places will take very long time.
Activity: 209
January 13, 2018, 07:28:28 PM
Its great having a restaurant that accepts bitcoin as payment as we all know that restaurants nowadays have already their own internet so it's very easy to use bitcoin as payment and its more accessible.
Activity: 70
January 13, 2018, 01:03:37 AM
This is a exciting news, but I want to know, the price of the currency float, pay the price is not very good computing and the currency transfer time absenteeism is a problem
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
January 12, 2018, 05:47:29 PM
So far, there is no restaurant where I can have my food by paying the bill in the form of bitcoin in my country. Same is the situation in most of other countries as well. However, there are few restaurants in USA which are providing this kind of facility to their customers that they can enjoy their meal and later on can pay the bill in the form of bitcoin as well other than that of paying in form of paper money.
Activity: 167
January 12, 2018, 12:31:06 PM
Activity: 151
January 11, 2018, 10:03:45 PM
In my country non of the restaurants accepting bitcoin. It is nice to see some in some of the countries restaurants are accepting bitcoin. I am expecting in near future in my country also accept bitcoin once big market players McDonald, pizza hut, Dominoze etc. if accept then other restaurants will also accept bitcoin. Expecting very eagerly to get it happed.

I have heard on the news that the Steam And the Microsoft have stop accepting BTC as a model of payment, it is because of the great difference of prices everyday, the market is very volatile so it is not efficient to make BTC as a model of payment especially in everyday routine such as eating, you'll pay for your food and you'll pay for high transaction fees. That's very inefficient both for the restaurants and the customers.
Pages:
Jump to: